Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 6. (Read 4620 times)

P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 08, 2018, 03:47:50 PM
Bitcoin is the future because it's changing the lives of people as well as creating opportunities for investors though the prices are unstable. I believe  bitcoin will be great  in the future.
Yes we can consider bitcoin as the future, we just need to believe that the price will be recovered soon. I will be patiently waiting about  its improvement next month or before 2018 ends.
Activity: 546
September 08, 2018, 03:38:52 PM
I think Bitcoin is a very useful long-term investment. if we look at the previous year about the price of Bitcoin, then we will see the price in the previous year was very cheap. for now Bitcoin is experiencing a very good price swelling. but for now the price of Bitcoin has Downtren, but that's normal in my opinion. be bitcoin like gold which is currently famous. no one knows the price of bitcoin for the future. but I believe that bitcoin in the future will have a very expensive price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:38:08 PM
Well, it is really true that Bicoin=Future. Bitcoin really helps a lot to create a better future since it provide people an accessible way of living. All through out this can also help our economy to grow.

I think Crypto always has the opportunity to help us change our lives, our gifts, our exchanges, which will help us become hunters or paid investors. If you have experience and knowledge about the digital currency market, then you will quickly become rich and successful
I think very few people do the same thing with me and they always admire what I have done. However, they never thought that they would do anything bigger than that.
I guess this can happen in the future because Bitcoin's demand is increasing all over the world and more and more people are enjoying themselves in Bitcoin because it is the easiest and the fastest way to earn a lot of money.Bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.It is like an extra income or pocket money.Bitcoin has some advantages over the normal Fiat currency like transactions are much faster etc.Bitcoin is the new era of currency and it can also become a global currency.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
Bitcoin is the future, so if you want to smile in the future you should invest in the future which is bitcoin and that is what i tell all my friends
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 08, 2018, 03:28:13 PM
That's crazy, what you did was not actually growing your future instead it is an investment for the future and as you know investments always contain risk. I believe if you want to ensure that you will stay happy and healthy in the future then you have to make smarter decisions today. not like investing all of your money into the future but to grow your skills today. You can do something which will help your money in your future. like make a house and give it on rent so that will make you money even in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:00:21 PM
You made a very good investment, everyone should buy at least one bitcoin.   No one should regret it when bitcoin is appreciated.
So it was always logical to make purchases at the right time.

bitcoin, like I have rightly said, is the future, just today, I read that rolls Royce are now accepting bitcoin for transaction/purchases. several institutions are gradually appreciating the coin, Bitcoin has passed through so many hurdles and it still survives, i can tell you that before the end of these year, we will be experiencing a bull run
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 02:46:23 PM
You made a very good investment, everyone should buy at least one bitcoin.   No one should regret it when bitcoin is appreciated.
So it was always logical to make purchases at the right time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
Bitcoin is the future because it's changing the lives of people as well as creating opportunities for investors though the prices are unstable. I believe  bitcoin will be great  in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
Well, it is really true that Bicoin=Future. Bitcoin really helps a lot to create a better future since it provide people an accessible way of living. All through out this can also help our economy to grow.

I think Crypto always has the opportunity to help us change our lives, our gifts, our exchanges, which will help us become hunters or paid investors. If you have experience and knowledge about the digital currency market, then you will quickly become rich and successful
I think very few people do the same thing with me and they always admire what I have done. However, they never thought that they would do anything bigger than that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
I also invest in bitcoin for the future, but I will not invest my main assets. I have a side business, and the result of that side business I will use for investing in bitcoin. Smiley

Oh, although I do not have any side business (just my permanent job), I try to invest in Bitcoin each time I get the money, my salary - these are the investments in my future.
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 04, 2018, 02:21:45 PM
It is legitimate to predict that future bitcoin prices could be up to $ 100,000. I also agree with that we are optimistic that crypto hagra will improve over time and now is a benchmark where the crypto world is set to improve to be better in the future
Activity: 9
September 04, 2018, 02:09:51 PM
It is true that bitcoin's  price is not stable now a days....... but there is risk in every investment.... So those who are brave to invest.... bitcoin is  a perfect place
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
September 04, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
As you already said, no one knows tomorrow and that’s why they have right to be scared. On the other hand, i don’t understand why they don’t even spend their time to search and learn about btc or crypto. Obviously btc is very promising, it’s worth to give it a chance.
Activity: 2
September 04, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
Ohh yes brother, i think that cryptos, in general, will have going to have an important think in our future Grin
Activity: 80
September 04, 2018, 01:17:05 PM
wow in my opinion this is very outrageous. There is nothing to invest, but you have to think about all the consequences as well as good or bad.
for example
you invest in BITCOIN. Someday a disaster no one knows. if for example you forgot how to save your Wallet Privet key?
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 01:07:16 PM
You get it right brother,  bitcoin =future, blockchain =life,  while some people are busy doubting I'm seriously busy trying to get blockchain pregnant
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 12:29:49 PM
I would not risk my house for crypto currency, but I definitely believe that there is a future for bitcoins and it will give an opportunity to all those who invest in it to get rich
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
I just like you and the author think that for bitcoin and its technology is the future of our entire global economy
Activity: 2
September 04, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
bitcoin the future! see you on the moon!
Activity: 42
September 04, 2018, 11:54:13 AM
I believe BTC = future, and belive blockchain technology
I believe Mr TOOM LEE, BTC reach the $ 25,000 mark by 2019
Bright future will come to me, waiting ....
Pages:
Jump to: