Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 18. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:24:20 PM
I trust that bitcoin is the future. That is the reason why I am investing my time and money in it. I believe that crytocurrencies with climb the economic ladder and rule the world soon
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:58:48 PM
We know that Bitcoin is the king of all coins, the market of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Because of which the faith of the people is also growing on bitcoin. And the coming era is a digital age, i think bitcoin may be an ideal medium to promote digital payments, its biggest advantage is that it can be easily transferred.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
Bitcoin is doing well now but the future will be awesome. Now that huge companies like BMW are all accepting bitcoin is a good sign for the future. You do not know what will happen but with what we have today, the future can be predicted.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
August 08, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
Bitcoin future is really hard to predict, if we are going to put basis on its price todaybwe can say that the bitcoin will not easily get back to its normal price. I beleive that this bitcoin has a big potential and it has a big capability that we can earn on it in the near future. So then I believ ethat buying more bitcoin today is really a great idea and it can really give us a huge amount of profit when time come that the price will start rising.
Activity: 280
August 08, 2018, 04:29:06 PM
that's one of the reasons I joined bitcoin. I see with my personal analysis that bitcoin will be a future. the fundamental factor is about increasingly sophisticated technological progress, that's what I often say. we look forward together that it will come true. and that's my hope now.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 04:28:08 PM
I use to invest in bitcoin, i agree it has a great future but people all over the world don't know how to use it and many of people cant afford soo we have to share this about each an every people of our respective countries... then our dream will come true.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

In present movement investing in a bit coin risky. because  the bitcoin until continuously mined  then more number of bitcoins is reduced .
then what happens in future the bitcoin price  could get just soar.........
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
Bitcoin's future is really going to be bright. Hopefully in future it will break it's all its previous record. Holding bitcoin at this moment is the best option. Because in future it gonna rocks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
While several people wish they heard of bitcoin as far back as year 2009, some other people appear not ready at all for the change. It would have been good for them if they can realize what they stand to loose but they may not. Cryptocurrency is the future. Let nothing stop you from being a part of it.
Activity: 70
August 08, 2018, 02:53:18 PM
 Cool Bitcoin is the real investment in future. I think Bitcoin will increase its price to 25000$ in the year 2020. That is huge.
Activity: 149
August 08, 2018, 02:44:49 PM
bitcoin future is really bright and promising so don't panic and sell in the red market. the more and more adoption of bitcoin will increase the price of the bitcoin so hodl and enjoy later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
Bitcoin is a future payment tool, because the easy process does not require intermediaries and is anonymous. Bitcoin is also used as a future asset because some people believe Bitcoin is very profitable for long-term investment. this in the future will make bitcoin more expensive, because of the high market demand while the supply of bitcoin is limited.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 02:20:19 PM
I strongly believe great future for bitcoin and crypto currency, I think price will reach $50k by next 2 or 3 years,this year bitcoin is very bad market condition, by next year the price of bitcoin will rise and more people will involve in it  the price will go up huge, whenever bitcoin price will rise all other altcoins price will rise,so the great future ahead for bitcoin and crypto currency, this is the great time to invest in bitcoin and crypto.  The future of bitcoin is unequivocally good. I believe that very soon it will cost $ 100,000! But the time must pass
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
investing in bitcoin is good. but sell your house and invest in it sounds a bit odd to me. are you serious? then where do you live with your family? just invest some amount of money while you can live your normal and relax life.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
I completely agree with you, bitcoin is an excellent investment of your money, which will ensure your future.
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
The more I study bitcoin, the more confidence I have in it. And so all my free money I invest in bitcoin. I think in a few years I will be able to become very rich.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:53:56 PM
I am confident in the future of bitcoin and has already spent a fairly large amount of money on it, as I am sure that in the future all the expenses will pay off. But you are too risky if you sold all your property for bitcoin. Too bold.
Activity: 68
August 08, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
Personally, I always believe Bitcoin. My idea is, Bitcoin has a good future. On day by day, I am fully touching about the Bitcoin. I have a lot of knowledge about that token because BTC is my most favourite currency in the crypto world. I have Bitcoin and Ready to buy more Bitcoins for my future because I'm pretty sure BTC will growing fast near the future. Bitcoin has a very bright future. Good luck to the great victory. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
The price of bitcoin will indeed reach 100K next year, which of course requires patience. I'm also going to take some of my money to invest in bitcoin. It's a very risky market, but it can also bring us a lot of profits. If there's such a chance, why don't we try?
so many predictions of bitcoin prices are very high in the future, but that cannot be proven because the price of bitcoin is falling. but believe in the price of bitcoin will explode in the future and it can be used as one of the benchmarks to have bitcoin from now on.
Activity: 244
August 08, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
The price of bitcoin will indeed reach 100K next year, which of course requires patience. I'm also going to take some of my money to invest in bitcoin. It's a very risky market, but it can also bring us a lot of profits. If there's such a chance, why don't we try?
Pages:
Jump to: