Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 17. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:31:07 AM
Yes, it would not be wrong if we consider bitcoin as the future of currency because bitcoin fulfill all the requirement to be this only problem is the approval of government and i believe soon it will also happens.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 01:12:01 AM
Bitcoin will be very developed. Bitcoin's hurdles, however, are policies that block countries' transactions. What we need to do is find a way to learn to trust us. When we overcome that challenge, we will succeed.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 12:49:25 AM
Indeed, bitcoin is a pretty good hope for the future, bitcoin will make us rich in the future, bitcoin will rise in price in the future, and bitcoin will give us happiness in the future. The future of bitcoin promises profit, so I will start storing and collecting bitcoin little by little so that my future will be good and will have a lot of money through bitcoin investment.
Activity: 19
August 09, 2018, 12:44:53 AM
Bitcoin is really a future. Futuristic money. It is now getting more know in the world
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 09:26:25 PM
Well ... too optimistic outlook, as in my opinion. However, maybe it will turn out in the future, who knows. However, I personally doubt the success of bitcoin. I think in the future there will be a more interesting coin ... or in the success of the same ethereum I believe more than bitcoin
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 09:23:59 PM
Yes, it's always FUTURE, but bright future or not? As I see, if bitcoin doesn't get up to the price last year, bright future will never come. Let's hope I'm wrong about that Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 09:20:30 PM
if you have a few BTC, you are likely to be wealthy within the future. despite the fact that the fee of BTC is falling at present, the variety of BTC is getting smaller and smaller, that's the cause why the rate may additionally boom.
Activity: 283
August 08, 2018, 08:46:43 PM
Bitcoin can indeed be used for the future. But it all depends on ourselves, so if we are smart in investing in bitcoin we will feel the benefits in the future. We must work hard and be eager to be able to enjoy the benefits of bitcoin. We also have to be smart to invest in bitcoin because that will be the benchmark for our success in the future.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 08:41:18 PM
I THINK THAT AFTER AUGUST 10 AUGUST AFTER APPROVAL OF BITKOIN ACCEPTANCE ON LARGE EXCHANGES AS A PRECIOUS PAPER, THE FUTURE OF BITCHEN WILL BE LOOKING MANY OF PERSONS! GROWTH WILL GO UP!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
August 08, 2018, 08:23:33 PM
bitcoin can also be made for the future, because bitcoin can generate a lot of income, if we work really hard on bitcoin we will be successful, and our future will be good if it works successfully in bitcoin, bitcoin will be a good future for people who work in bitcoin.
Activity: 784
August 08, 2018, 08:23:04 PM
Bitcoin has a good future and also the investors that invest throuhgout the market and day by day there are so many people that are joining for bitcoin investments. The popularity of bitcoib has conquer the world and so if in the future many people are joining just to have and earn bitcoins.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 08:12:18 PM
You are too desperate for it, investment is not a bet that all your risks. even though all the risks you only know. it's risky or not. not everyone will sacrifice what he has. if the price you expect doesn't happen, it will be a disaster for you that affects your family, my friend. if it's like this, hopefully what you expect will end well.
Activity: 286
August 08, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
Bitcoin and cryptos are a revolution and will certainly democratize wealth worldwide. I am very confident about that.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:55:12 PM
Bitcoin is our future,  i believe that.  Bitcoin is spreading all over the world. I believe that it will become legal in all areas in the future upon seeing them the useful benefits of btc in our life.
Activity: 65
August 08, 2018, 07:39:24 PM
Of course, bitcoin it is our future! Because bitcoin has numerous benefits  over using localized currency, such as: quick and cheap transactions, appreciating value, irreversible transactions and naturally no paperwork.
Activity: 56
August 08, 2018, 06:37:49 PM
I have made over $10,000 profit at the moment as I bought 5 BTC when it was dip but I ain't selling, that how convincing I believe bit coin would sky rocket my financial status up..it would secure the future of I and my family...

Crypto is hard to predict just like the world itself is a prediction..
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 06:03:30 PM
he is our future, that's for sure, I believe in him, he is the best
Activity: 223
August 08, 2018, 06:00:54 PM
I agree with you that those who is not thinking about the future will be in poverty. But don’t get too involved and put everything in one basket , especially don’t endanger the life of your children. In my opinion you should invest not more than 50% in one deal, even if you are absolutely sure in it because sometimes you need money immediately and BTC price at the moment may be low.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 08, 2018, 05:45:37 PM
Bitcoin will definitely become more common in the future. In fact, many platforms have already begun to accept it as payment. I would think that this situation will become fully widespread and will be used in big chains. In short, bitcoin will be in a much better position in the future
Well if we ingage in bitcoin we can maybe have a better future due to its amazing profit that can give as a better life. bitcoin has a bright futureand I believe that it will soon rise we need to have some more patience on it in order for us to earn a huge amount of profit in the near future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 08, 2018, 05:32:28 PM
Bitcoin will definitely become more common in the future. In fact, many platforms have already begun to accept it as payment. I would think that this situation will become fully widespread and will be used in big chains. In short, bitcoin will be in a much better position in the future
Pages:
Jump to: