Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 109. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 11:25:59 AM
If bitcoin gold succeeds then there's no hope for the crypto community. Who falls for such a scam
........... Could you please tell us reasons why you think bitcoin gold is a scam , when people are already talking about mining it.....
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 08:42:59 AM
news look like that http://joxi.ru/v29yPYQH3nbJG2.jpg
Activity: 142
October 26, 2017, 08:39:23 AM
Can't wait to start mining btg
Activity: 168
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
October 26, 2017, 05:35:32 AM
c'est quand alors la possibilité de les trader merci?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
October 26, 2017, 05:33:56 AM
When will Bitcoin Gold have a fully working wallet? Bitcoin Cash had wallets even before the snapshot of theirs. As a private key holder, I have Bitcoin Gold somewhere in the blockchain but I can not control my coins now. How come exchanges gave Bitcoin Gold to their users at all? Even exchanges themselves should not claim their coins and how come they give to their users. They just want to increase their volume by some imaginary coins.

Anyway, is there any news about Bitcoin Gold wallet? Especially for Electrum

Exchanges cannot give BTG to their users, because it is a different blockchain.

October 26, 2017, 05:33:13 AM
There will always be more and more hardforks and newer coins giving birth to in the process, the survival of each coins lies with the cryptocurrency community, whether we embrace it or discard it..... I am definitely going to convert my bitcoin gold to more btc from my Wallet cos I am not usually excited with birth of new coins, especially newer ones coming up every day...... Hype.... Rise and Dump.......
legendary
October 26, 2017, 05:28:40 AM
Bitcoin Gold is another hard Fork that at first I wasn't excited about but when I do hear that they offer higher ICO and everyone can mine with their low specs hardware - I really into it. Imagine, Bitcoin is mined by mining corporations and they're using top of the line hardware but in Bitcoin Gold, we can even mine coins using our loptop or low specs hardware so this is surprising and revolutionary.
I do like to understand how this coin will come forward since aside from those feature that you mention it seems that interest coming from new players are rising and it will be determined whether this split will make some difference from the previous one, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold so still the king is standing  tall maybe lets see how well this three will performed from each investors that will hold the coins.

BTG is not a split. It is a brand new blockchain, all prevoius transactions discarded.

We don't even know the process by which BTC keyholders will claim their BTG, but that has the potential to be the biggest theft ever.

legendary
October 26, 2017, 05:25:18 AM
If bitcoin gold succeeds then there's no hope for the crypto community. Who falls for such a scam

Agree. It looks so amateurish. The goldpaper is full of errors and misinformation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 05:24:08 AM
Bitcoin Gold is another hard Fork that at first I wasn't excited about but when I do hear that they offer higher ICO and everyone can mine with their low specs hardware - I really into it. Imagine, Bitcoin is mined by mining corporations and they're using top of the line hardware but in Bitcoin Gold, we can even mine coins using our loptop or low specs hardware so this is surprising and revolutionary.
I do like to understand how this coin will come forward since aside from those feature that you mention it seems that interest coming from new players are rising and it will be determined whether this split will make some difference from the previous one, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold so still the king is standing  tall maybe lets see how well this three will performed from each investors that will hold the coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
October 26, 2017, 05:18:44 AM
Activity: 130
October 26, 2017, 05:11:44 AM
Hello! Different from GoldMint?

Are you asking if GoldMint and Bitcoin Gold (BTG) are different? Of course they are different! These two are totally different coins. BTG is a hardfork of Bitcoin and GoldMint is a very different coin. So, you can check info below (links). And you will gain the right understanding.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/mnt/overview As I know this project is mostly about gold, loans etc..
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btg/overview And here you can read about BTG.

It is not scam as I see now.. At the first sight it looked like a scam, because there was a lot of misunderstandings around it and people have no trust.
But now, the situation changed, hardfrok happened, so make a conclusions.. Don't blame it being scam, just get it and get free money
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
October 26, 2017, 04:35:43 AM
Where is the bitcoin gold wallet?
Does not exist. Even the website is only available every now and then, the other times you get 403 error. It's a scam.

No scam dude... there was a big DDoS attack, that's it.
Activity: 412
October 26, 2017, 04:09:56 AM
Hello! Different from GoldMint?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 04:06:59 AM
Why Bitcoin Gold is a scam to you? Because of it's price didn't sky rocket as you expected?! Grin Bitcoin Gold can't be a scam even if our expectations didn't come true, now we have a new crypto-currency and absolutely free! What can be better?! I didn't have any big expectation about Bitcoin Gold, but I am glad to have a little part of this coin on my balanse, just to have it among my other altcoin investments Cheesy
Activity: 322
October 26, 2017, 03:58:26 AM
Looking at how BitConnect is doing so well on market movement, I wouldn't hope to have that much hope in the crypto community to be honest.
October 26, 2017, 03:53:54 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 03:51:17 AM
When will Bitcoin Gold have a fully working wallet? Bitcoin Cash had wallets even before the snapshot of theirs. As a private key holder, I have Bitcoin Gold somewhere in the blockchain but I can not control my coins now. How come exchanges gave Bitcoin Gold to their users at all? Even exchanges themselves should not claim their coins and how come they give to their users. They just want to increase their volume by some imaginary coins.

Anyway, is there any news about Bitcoin Gold wallet? Especially for Electrum
Activity: 156
October 26, 2017, 03:46:15 AM
Where is the bitcoin gold wallet?
Does not exist. Even the website is only available every now and then, the other times you get 403 error. It's a scam.

Don't know what you are talking about there website is just fine: http://btcgpu.org
Jump to: