Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 115. (Read 104204 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 03:56:35 AM
apparently yobit exchange already opening market for BTG and the price has increase with very fast from 0.001 btc per BTG and the current price 0.07 btc per BTG even several hour ago already reach to the higher price 0.196 btc so i think rather than thinking how much BTG will we have for this hardfork it's more better to trade this coin immediately and i'm pretty sure the profit will belong to us if we can utilize this opportunity
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
October 24, 2017, 03:55:40 AM
Friends, I believe that this whole situation with BTG is the tricks of serious investors. Which just decided to smack bitcoin, which would be more expensive to sell it in a particularly large amount. As you paid attention bitcoin never reached 7000, although it was quite real. And all because these large investors all this time selling their bitcoin to 6000 in large quantities. This is just my opinion
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 03:48:14 AM
hi

do you think I can move my BTC from wallet back to Exchanges ? Will I have BTG as I had them on wallet while the snapshot

I am wondering the same. I just woke up and saw that the fork happened. Is it safe to move my BTC back to Coinbase from my Exodus wallet and then later claim BTG?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 4
October 24, 2017, 02:00:27 AM
hi

do you think I can move my BTC from wallet back to Exchanges ? Will I have BTG as I had them on wallet while the snapshot
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 01:41:33 AM

bittrex support BTG. the future There must be a lot of wallets that support BTG. In addition there are many sites that can deposit BTG

It does not support it as a matter of fact they say they don't trust it but they will give to anyone that wants it. They are NOT listing it.
Actually they not fully support bitcoin gold as the statesment they just efforts to credited BTG to all user on Bittrex who have bitcoin in their account. And does not guarantee BTG will be listed there
If Bittrex exchange support user receive Bitcoin Gold, it means Bittrex also accept Bitcoin Gold and will list it on their exchange. There are many exchanges do not guarantee list Bitcoin Cash in past time, but after support user receive Bitcoin Cash, these exchanges also listed this coin (Poloniex, Bittrex).
Activity: 35
October 24, 2017, 01:24:44 AM
Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?
Who cares....
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 01:05:37 AM
It's better to convert all your money into bitcoin, because after 25 November all those people who have bitcoin will receive bitcoin gold for free.
It’s not November 15 it’s october 15 yes again there is one more hardfork happening on November most probably November 18 or 19 th that’s called as b2x which is segwit2x fork . So people are storing bitcoin till November 20 they will get 2 altcoins for free soon they will dump it . Even bitcoin gold doesn’t have any value not even 100$ it will reach once it reaches to exchanges.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 12:47:33 AM
this is not much different with bitcoin cash. I think bitcoin gold will also be distributed in almost all markets. well, and moreover, the news from the price of bitcoin gold, not much different with the price of bitcoin cash. hopefully we all get a lot of bitcoin gold.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 24, 2017, 12:38:56 AM
When exactly will the hard fork happen? Is there a definite date for this? Or is this date uncertain? As far as I can see, there are two dates that are not sure around.
If you had been reading the thread from the scratch, or have gone through the forum or even check google, you should have been able to understand what you are asking.

Bitcoin Gold is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain which is scheduled to occur anytime soon and do not count on any scope or future for it cause it is going to get dumped pretty huge. If you want to know more about fork, then make google or the forum your best friend.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
October 24, 2017, 12:32:56 AM
do anyone knows when the mining will start ? and also about any better miners ??
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 11:08:57 PM
It's better to convert all your money into bitcoin, because after 25 November all those people who have bitcoin will receive bitcoin gold for free.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
October 23, 2017, 10:22:26 PM
Hours left for launching of hardfork, but still I don't have much idea about this in which wallet BTG I choose to stock. From this moment btc price value drop a little bit and altcoin btc gold coming after hardfork. I hold some btc from my wallet to buy btc gold maybe this will returned as what i have invested. I hope so.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
October 23, 2017, 09:54:40 PM

bittrex support BTG. the future There must be a lot of wallets that support BTG. In addition there are many sites that can deposit BTG

It does not support it as a matter of fact they say they don't trust it but they will give to anyone that wants it. They are NOT listing it.
Actually they not fully support bitcoin gold as the statesment they just efforts to credited BTG to all user on Bittrex who have bitcoin in their account. And does not guarantee BTG will be listed there
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
October 23, 2017, 09:38:57 PM
Bitcoin Gold? What the heck is that? I've never heard of it before. Btw, on marketcoincap, BTG is assigned to Bitgem.  

Bitcoin Gold is a fork of bitcoin just like Bitcoin Cash. One of the notable changes is that they have changed algorithm to Equihash which makes it asic resistance and its a memory intensive algorithm. The idea is to bring back GPU mining plus some other changes.

Don't forget they added a huge premine for themselvs and have fucked the code all up and are lying about code that wasn't patched and the list goes on for this shitcoin they are doing to dump on everyone.

The price on yobit will plummet as soon as people get their coins.

Hah, you mean as soon as they get their pre-mine!
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
October 23, 2017, 09:31:04 PM
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
October 23, 2017, 09:24:17 PM
I am so gonna sell my BTG for BTC. I wonder why the fork BTG?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
October 23, 2017, 09:04:32 PM
Hey guys,

If someone can help me out a bit. I have my BTC on Exodus wallet, so I have the private key which I manage. The question is, when the fork happens, do I simply export that private key adress to an exchange that supports BTG and automatically get both BTC and BTG to appear there, or does the process work differently? I want to be able to trade it while it is hot Smiley
You can't export the private keys into an exchange, you should have moved your BTC before. Now you have to export the private keys into a wallet which will support Gold, but before doing that you better move the BTC to another wallet and don't use that address/keys anymore.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 04:49:01 PM
To be honest, i can follow the previous bitcoin cash fork easily. But for this bitcoin gold, I still have no clear idea when is the finalised time for the snapshot to be taken and is there any replay protection.

Bitcoin Gold is a proposed fork of Bitcoin, sharing its history up until the block height 491407 (around October 24, 6am UTC)
This is another fork , do you think after this fork it will be another one? why bitcoint is making so many fork what for? hope this one will be better than bitcoincash
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
October 23, 2017, 04:45:13 PM
Bitcoin Gold is now listed on CoinCodex and is currently trading for cca. $500. Monitor Bitcoin Gold price in real time and add it to watchlist:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin-gold/

Mobile view:

Desktop view:

Jump to: