Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 54. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 04:17:00 PM
lol nice. sold all my btg with 0.045. Nice free money. thx!!!

Nice, you did well for yourself. I thought I was doing fine selling at .02, but it got a pump with the Bittrex add.

I was thinking that this coin would not do well because of the premine and the lack of real innovation outside of changes to the mining algo. When deciding whether to buy or use a coin, nobody ever says, "gee, I would use this coin, but I don't want something mined with GPUs." And the big ASIC mining companies lack an incentive to support something that is GPU mineable. But I guess the market has spoken, at least temporarily.

I haven't thought it would go so high. I sold part of my stack at 0.025 .
I hope there will be at least one more good pump Cheesy
I think it will be pump dump coin, like BCH, thus there will be other pumps and dumps, both forks know that they can't compete bitcoin, but they can earn money from bitcoin price fluctuation.

Agreed
Same i also agree with you although i do not like altcoins and have only invested and trusted bitcoin i believe the best thing to do would be just to trust bitcoin gold because i looked it up and it seems a very promising coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
November 22, 2017, 03:58:51 PM
BTG is going to reach zero eventually. I dumped mine right away. Premined garbage
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
November 22, 2017, 03:56:32 PM
If you have private keys and android use coinomi, that works fine.
If you have problems with the private key just convert it on bitaddress.org (use it offline)
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 02:14:52 PM
is it time to hold BTG for the future or not, I want your suggestions
Activity: 134
November 22, 2017, 02:09:25 PM
Hey Guys.

I claimed by BCH a while ago using my exported private keys from Bitcoin Core which i had transferred all of my BTC out of easily enough.
That was done using electron-cash.

Is there a similar wallet I can use to claim my BTG.
I have ~1500 private keys all with 0 balance and I do not know which had coins in before the fork.
Is there a wallet apart from BTG Core (can't be bothered to download another 150GB) I can use to claim the coins on my PC.

Cheers.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 01:44:17 PM
So I fear that I am one of the idiots who used mybtgwallet and have been scammed. I had moved my Bitcoin out of the wallet, so losses are minimal, if still very annoying.

Is there a way for me to find the BTG address of a BTC address? I would like to confirm that someone moved the coins out of my address before giving up and crying about my stupidity!

Did someone figured this out? Im in the exact same position.

Thanks...
Activity: 336
November 22, 2017, 01:30:03 PM
Bitcoin gold is hard fork of bitcoin
Activity: 9
November 22, 2017, 01:27:52 PM
Hello,
do you know where I can find detailed instruction on how to import a BTG wallet (created with Copay) on Coinomi?
I have tried to insert the pass phrase (12 words), but the balance showed is 0 (probably due to BIP incompatibility).
I have also specified the derivation path (M/44H/0H/0H), but the balance is still null.
Thank you for the help!  Undecided
Activity: 6
November 22, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
Do you think it will possible that the BTG did a big pump during this week like the BCH ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
November 22, 2017, 01:09:00 PM
Bitcoin Gold is a new coin like bitcoin cash. Somedays ago bittrex added bitcoin gold and enable btg trade.
I think bitcoin gold will also be distributed in almost all markets.  Smiley

Just received my 0.2 BTG on my local exchanger.
I'm wonder the exchanger that already trade BTG beside yobit , since I'm never trade there because trusted member ever mentioned that yobit may have rigged mechanism
Activity: 366
November 22, 2017, 01:07:06 PM
Bitcoin gold has moved towards growth all of a sudden in an unexpected time period similar to that of the bitcoin cash. The forked assets have recently shown good signs of growth generating a good market capital. This time based in the past incident with bitcoin cash hope the growth will continue with stability.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
November 22, 2017, 12:57:17 PM
Short jump due to new deposits became possible. Downtrend picked up speed again. More people will get their BTG and are able to sell them. No substance in this coin.
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
November 22, 2017, 12:24:58 PM
Mining 34 hours now on suprnova got only 0.03 tokens  (put into test 3200 sols)

Wow  Angry

I get 0.1 everyday on suprnova with 3100 sols, wait for few days until the balance gets stable, if it's still not good, maybe check your batfile, you can set different settings there to improve the hasrate/sharerate

Yes i was getting same amount 0.1 for second day
Then i stopped mining couse price was low
When back its already more than a day lol

But yes ill wait
Activity: 322
November 22, 2017, 11:40:42 AM

Wow  Angry

I get 0.1 everyday on suprnova with 3100 sols, wait for few days until the balance gets stable, if it's still not good, maybe check your batfile, you can set different settings there to improve the hasrate/sharerate
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
November 22, 2017, 11:17:36 AM

Wow  Angry
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 10:46:15 AM
Bitcoin Gold is a new coin like bitcoin cash. Somedays ago bittrex added bitcoin gold and enable btg trade.
I think bitcoin gold will also be distributed in almost all markets.  Smiley
Activity: 462
November 22, 2017, 09:42:27 AM
I see, Bitcoin Gold come to replace BTC. It in the very beginning of its path to success now. Maybe the famous name help to grow swiftly. Let's wait. Maybe it will become the same thing with BTG as with BCH.
Activity: 322
November 22, 2017, 08:22:17 AM
I suggest holders of the BTG to hide them and wait for the rise as in the case of bitcoin cash

I agree

Seems like whales are pushing prices forward again.
They use the same method as they used to push bitcoin cash, putting huge buy orders, setting up support levels, to rise the price, and when they get rid of most of their btg tokens, they do the opposite, huge sell orders to set up resistance levels, and then lowering the price so they can buy again and push it forward again.

I guess some whales are doing hundreds of bitcoins on those rounds.

The wales are changing their ocean, they're starting to swim in the crypto ocean. Those huge investors are trying this strategy on many coins but as long as they push the price up over time, we can be happy about the trading volume.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
November 22, 2017, 06:15:34 AM
Looks like this window of opportunity on Bittrex closed.

Why are there still no desktop wallets for Bitcoin Gold?

If you can't google this... I doubt you will be able to sync the blockchain and safely extract BTG.

https://bitcoingold.org/downloads/

I also said I don't want to use the Bitcoin Gold Core wallet. Have you seen the size of that blockchain? 129 GB! If it's possible to claim Bitcoin Gold with a mobile wallet that I'm sure doesn't require you to download and store the full blockchain, then why is there no similar wallet for desktop? Like there is for Electrum for Bitcoin, LiteCoin and Bitcoin Cash. The Bitcoin Gold developers have enough money to make it happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
November 22, 2017, 06:11:00 AM
I suggest holders of the BTG to hide them and wait for the rise as in the case of bitcoin cash

I agree

Seems like whales are pushing prices forward again.
They use the same method as they used to push bitcoin cash, putting huge buy orders, setting up support levels, to rise the price, and when they get rid of most of their btg tokens, they do the opposite, huge sell orders to set up resistance levels, and then lowering the price so they can buy again and push it forward again.

I guess some whales are doing hundreds of bitcoins on those rounds.
Pages:
Jump to: