Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 56. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 04:57:20 PM
I dumped my BTG last night when it got available on bittrex Tongue I don't regret it Smiley All I can say it thanks for free cash BTG Smiley good luck in future except I don't think you got nothing on many other coins out there.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 04:26:30 PM
May be there was such question already. but still - I cant transfer my btg to any other adress ourside of Bitfinex. Can it be Bitfinex blocks widtrawals of Btg?
As far as I know, Bitfinex doesn't support BTG depo and withdrawal and they never did , there are only trading, exchanges BTGBTC, BTGUSD.
Now Bittrex does it all fine.
Activity: 284
November 21, 2017, 04:08:37 PM
Having a hard time getting my Bgold from breadwallet to coinomi
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
November 21, 2017, 04:05:47 PM

There are huge chances for this coin be massively pumped at any moment.

I refused to sell at 0.045BTC  Tongue
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 03:31:04 PM
Activity: 91
November 21, 2017, 03:18:57 PM
May be there was such question already. but still - I cant transfer my btg to any other adress ourside of Bitfinex. Can it be Bitfinex blocks widtrawals of Btg?
Activity: 275
Merit: 34
Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming
November 21, 2017, 03:13:21 PM
Do you have Bitcoin Gold in a 2FA / Multisig address and are banging your head against the wall trying to get it out?

Try the Walleting.Services 2FA / Multisig Bitcoin Gold Digging Service. We will do it for you at a reasonable fee:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2434261.new#new
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 21, 2017, 02:35:49 PM
Many users that use BTG start now to sell them money (because price down fast)
Most people will not sell their Bitcoin Gold if they can't arbitrage the markets. Only a few people will sell their coins for personal gains.

well its a free money if we already knew what will happen to btc cash would you think that people will sell it? just another opportunity that we
shouldn't missed though its really a risk to take but if you can hold for much longer time and wait for the pumpers to  do their job for sure you
will earned much bigger, bitcoin gold was introduce almost same amount of bitcoin inside trex i'm not sure who take that ride and enjoy a big
value of their free money.
Activity: 126
Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit
November 21, 2017, 02:17:51 PM
In previous Bitcoin forks some exchange have granted BTC holders an equivalent amount of coins in the forked currency, for example Bitcoin Cash (BCC).

However, in the BTG fork, the exchange I'm currently using (Luno) has not credited its users with BCC yet. I guess it is up to them to decide if they want to do it, since they will need to start supporting BCC as a currency as well.

But does anyone know what happens to the coins that they are "not giving us" then? Are those exchanges becoming rich from our investments?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
November 21, 2017, 02:06:22 PM
So I fear that I am one of the idiots who used mybtgwallet and have been scammed. I had moved my Bitcoin out of the wallet, so losses are minimal, if still very annoying.

Is there a way for me to find the BTG address of a BTC address? I would like to confirm that someone moved the coins out of my address before giving up and crying about my stupidity!
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 21, 2017, 01:55:49 PM
Please keep in mind that the developers premined 100K coins (currently ~ 25 Million Dollars!!) at the new BTG blockchain. They were involved in ICO scams in the past and were caught manipulating pool software to their favour.

All six developers are millionaires right now - and I am pretty sure they don't give a shit what will happen to BTG in the future. We might even see the website go off in a few month after they dumped their coins. A lot of BTC users might dump their BTG for BTC or BCC soon - it's really risky to buy right now.

There are a lot of good coins with honest developers and a bright future out there. Pick one of those and support them. I sold my BTG @ 0.025 and I am happy - even if the price keeps rising. I bought some LTC, VTC and GRS for the free money. These coins are a more promising long-term investment.

any premiend  is a normally scam execpt dev indicates the purpose not grossly benefiting.. alone
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 01:52:52 PM
BTG is still better than 90% of the altcoins despite anything negative that happened. Just accept it, if BTC had 100 forks in the next few months, the 100 forks would be better holds than the other cryptos.

Can you explain this a bit more? I dont get why it should be better than 90% of alts. Only because its a fork of bitcoin or what? If its for the tech, than there are a many other coins with more advanced tech than Bitcoin, just with a smaller user base or am I getting that wrong?
Activity: 39
November 21, 2017, 01:45:02 PM
finally bittrex listed bitcoin gold and credited us as the snapshot !

but at 250$ price i don't think it was worth it to hold your BTC !

i hope its price will rise soon
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 01:34:56 PM
Yesterday I was very glad news that the coin was finally added to the trading for the largest and most authoritative exchange of modernity.
Activity: 91
November 21, 2017, 12:17:54 PM
BTG is still better than 90% of the altcoins despite anything negative that happened. Just accept it, if BTC had 100 forks in the next few months, the 100 forks would be better holds than the other cryptos.
Activity: 63
November 21, 2017, 12:14:43 PM
You shouldn't want to make 1 a lot of unlawful actions take place on these I have see people purchasingnweaponry etc.On the website people even hire sequential killers for bitcoin.. and alot of drugs going around I'm wondering for which purpose you should know this if it's educational then it should not be considered a problem and you can discover all the details  ou want on the internet anyhow.y

Not sure what ur point is.

Weapons, Drugs, Moneylaundering, Corruption will alwyas be here, no matter what form of payments... <<< Monopolized by Fiat and their leaders |ECB|FED|IMF|EU|ETC.ETC.ETC and the rest INfamous familly names Rotshild/Rockafella/Medici/Warburg/Krupp/Cavendish/Romanov blablah
Activity: 70
November 21, 2017, 12:00:51 PM
hello everybody,i think BTG needs to trade on more and bigger exchanges, so that it can attract a lot of attention, and the price will be greatly improved Smiley~ Smiley
Activity: 63
November 21, 2017, 11:58:48 AM
I think BTG is supported in some exchanges like HitBtc wherein if you place your bitcoins on the exchange at the time of the fork, you will obtain the same number of BTC on your BTG wallet.

As of today I received my BTG on Bittrex.com. Gonna Hodl for some time and not gonna dump it instantly
Activity: 36
November 21, 2017, 11:49:13 AM
what's the real reason for this gold coin. i dont get it whatsoever.
Activity: 67
November 21, 2017, 10:58:23 AM
All speculation
The coin will pump and dump as much as whales want
Pages:
Jump to: