Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 50. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 12:48:27 PM
Hello Guys,

I need your help to recover my bitcoin gold from my exodus private key

So I explain.

I had my bitcoins on exodus wallet on my MAC before the fork, but since exodus is not supporting the fork and BTG, I decided to transfer my BTC to my ledger nano S wallet.

The fork was supposed to happen on the 25/10 on bloc 491407, so the 24/10 at 2:34PM I transferred my BTC from Exodus wallet to my ledger nano S.

The problem is that the transaction took place on bloc 491 494, after the snapshot and the fork which come earlier that expected!!

So to get back my bitcoin gold, I had to export my private key from exodus, and import it into coinomi for example , following this thread: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/63088/claiming-my-btg-from-my-btc-private-key

But when I follow the steps, and I sweep my wallet in coinomi, I got the following message "The private key does not contain any funds".

So I went there (https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20gold/ ) and entered the public key of my BTC wallet in exodus, and I can see the amount that I earn.

Do you know why coinomi is telling me that my private key does not contain any fund?

Is there anyone who can help me getting back my BTG?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Don't sweep the wallet by key, use a fresh Coinomi and choose restore wallet by key (word seed).
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 12:47:53 PM
Comparison chart

where is bitcoin diamand at this table??? Or you doesnt heared about this fork?
Very soon u have to update your table every week Grin Grin Grin

Good one. But joke aside, this table does imply that BitCore is the best version of Bitcoin right? Thats the one that is trading at around 30USD now and was airdropped in some sort to holders or bitcointalk forum members if I remember correctly. What makes this fork superior? The different mining algorhytm or the blocksize?
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
November 24, 2017, 12:46:30 PM
Floats like hot butter.

Thank you suprnova/nvidia.
Activity: 8
November 24, 2017, 12:30:40 PM
Hello Guys,

I need your help to recover my bitcoin gold from my exodus private key

So I explain.

I had my bitcoins on exodus wallet on my MAC before the fork, but since exodus is not supporting the fork and BTG, I decided to transfer my BTC to my ledger nano S wallet.

The fork was supposed to happen on the 25/10 on bloc 491407, so the 24/10 at 2:34PM I transferred my BTC from Exodus wallet to my ledger nano S.

The problem is that the transaction took place on bloc 491 494, after the snapshot and the fork which come earlier that expected!!

So to get back my bitcoin gold, I had to export my private key from exodus, and import it into coinomi for example , following this thread: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/63088/claiming-my-btg-from-my-btc-private-key

But when I follow the steps, and I sweep my wallet in coinomi, I got the following message "The private key does not contain any funds".

So I went there (https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20gold/ ) and entered the public key of my BTC wallet in exodus, and I can see the amount that I earn.

Do you know why coinomi is telling me that my private key does not contain any fund?

Is there anyone who can help me getting back my BTG?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
November 24, 2017, 12:29:12 PM
This coin is fck up on the beginning
But if Dev keeps price like that
Its very profitable to mine

Good thing no damn Asic here
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 12:23:24 PM
Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?

sorry but BTG actually is a disaster after BTC fork, it has no value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 33
November 24, 2017, 12:22:54 PM
Anyone knows of any trusted wallet to use apart from the main desktop wallet (which requires sync and a lot of space) to be able to claim BTG?

Yes, that's more than a wallet sw: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25136672
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
November 24, 2017, 12:20:10 PM
I do not want to offend anyone - but I think this fork is just as useless as all the other forks of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
November 24, 2017, 12:19:59 PM
Comparison chart

where is bitcoin diamand at this table??? Or you doesnt heared about this fork?
Very soon u have to update your table every week Grin Grin Grin
November 24, 2017, 12:17:59 PM
Anyone knows of any trusted wallet to use apart from the main desktop wallet (which requires sync and a lot of space) to be able to claim BTG?
I used coinomi wallet. Do you trust adnroid ? so you can like this wallet
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

I'm using LEDGER and had no problems
Activity: 66
November 24, 2017, 11:52:05 AM
Can someone post that comparison chart?
Activity: 238
November 24, 2017, 11:33:40 AM
btg i want to buy it all up

Why is that? Enlight me please. I dont see nothing special in bitcoingold. Just another fork like every other day. Ah forgot today is bitcoin diamond right? Hoooray. I read that BTG is traded on BitHump now and is pumping there. But why is this? I dont get it, and its better not to touch things that you dont understand.
Activity: 45
November 24, 2017, 10:38:50 AM
btg i want to buy it all up
November 24, 2017, 10:35:45 AM
can somebody advice to me good pool. I used suprnova from beginning  Roll Eyes
don't be greedy share your exp plz ) mb you know something suprnova's pplns shifts and time of them...??
Activity: 225
November 24, 2017, 09:45:15 AM
I didn't really think Bitcoin Gold will grow again after people started dumping it, but I am going to change my mind now. It is possible that it will stabilize above $400
They dumping it because panic sell, they think it will under value to keeping long time.
But i seen, this will going as potential, even BTG price raising was slow, but this makes people going to count it.

It's not a panic sell, it's sell on purpose because they know BTG is a useless bitcoin fork. Don't say you really find BTG garbage interesting. It has totally nothing when we look at the team and aim of BTG. Why to buy it, no.
Activity: 406
November 24, 2017, 09:42:34 AM
I didn't really think Bitcoin Gold will grow again after people started dumping it, but I am going to change my mind now. It is possible that it will stabilize above $400
They dumping it because panic sell, they think it will under value to keeping long time.
But i seen, this will going as potential, even BTG price raising was slow, but this makes people going to count it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
November 24, 2017, 09:32:32 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 33
November 24, 2017, 08:26:14 AM
New here but not in many other places

Please see https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-transactions

This allows you to create and manage your transactions/keys by your own and explains what looks to be for many some common misunderstanding (especially the so called 'transfer/conversion' of coins from bitcoin core to bitcoin gold which is not necessary at all)

And yes there are dev fees in that one that you can compensate lowering the network fees that you can decide with this module, this project can be combined with other 0 fees projects of us like https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-wallets

As stated it was started one year ago, then stopped, the restart of this module was motivated by the epic situation of bitcoin gold where many people are still trying to sync because they just don't have any other means to sync their wallet and create transactions, except using malware wallets as we saw, this one is not part of them, you don't need to sync anything and it's quite easy to check what the code is doing and to check the output of what is generated

This is intended for the long term and not for bitcoin gold only, for all other coins based on bitcoin also, please read the Rationale section to understand why
November 24, 2017, 08:02:08 AM
can somebody advice to me good pool. I used suprnova from beginning  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: