Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 81. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 02:17:57 PM
So I connected to miner --server eu.btgpool.pro --port 3857 and have been running it for about 5 hours, but still shows absolutely nothing for me at http://btgpool.pro/workers/GLvAq7jqkRqwwXFMaP7NvnEjhmcM8kf6k2    Sad
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
November 13, 2017, 02:10:53 PM
I switched my rigs to BTG within about 1 minute of the block being reached and suprnova going live. Kept having to restart miner until suprnova allowed the connection. My rigs have went unhindered since. No crashes. Almost 14 hours so far and I have almost .4 BTG mined......problem now is I have no wallet and cant seem to find one thats operational and trustworthy, so for now I guess I'll leave my BTG in the pool wallet. I'd insert a screenshot if I knew how. Exact balances shown right now 0.2635 confirmed, 0.1370 unconfirmed, and round earnings estimate showing 0.0044

There are wallets on official www, also you can compile it from github.

i have already sweeep a private key in coinomi so il wait until they can sync the chain
not good to enter private key in multiple wallets etc

Just make fresh wallet, transfer coins to it, you can move it to conami wallet later; still better - it's yours only.
Activity: 38
November 13, 2017, 01:48:38 PM
I switched my rigs to BTG within about 1 minute of the block being reached and suprnova going live. Kept having to restart miner until suprnova allowed the connection. My rigs have went unhindered since. No crashes. Almost 14 hours so far and I have almost .4 BTG mined......problem now is I have no wallet and cant seem to find one thats operational and trustworthy, so for now I guess I'll leave my BTG in the pool wallet. I'd insert a screenshot if I knew how. Exact balances shown right now 0.2635 confirmed, 0.1370 unconfirmed, and round earnings estimate showing 0.0044

i have already sweeep a private key in coinomi so il wait until they can sync the chain
not good to enter private key in multiple wallets etc
November 13, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

November 13, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

coinomi said on twitter  their wallet is working and balances will show it fully syncs
Activity: 14
November 13, 2017, 12:18:23 PM
is the only point of Bitcoin Gold to get rid of ASICs?!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 12:17:24 PM
November 13, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

im not mining it so i dont really give a fuck
If theyre going to fork btc with a new POW itll be interesting to see the results play out tho
if i get any from the airdrop ill hodl it for a few years and see what happens Wink
Activity: 12
November 13, 2017, 12:13:46 PM
What's the profit mining it compared to ETH?

Whattomine doesn't show BTG yet

And I guess it's a good thing (assuming it's still profitable). Once it's on Whattomine, it'll attract more miners.

And still, it's anybody's guess what the price will be in a month or two. It may cost $20 or $2000, we all know how quickly things happen in crypto world.
Activity: 306
Merit: 257
November 13, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
Scam for those poor souls who will buy this **** from "devs" once they finish premining and send their coins to exchanges for the dumping. Be assured no one will be able to dump before "devs" sell all their coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 13, 2017, 12:03:15 PM
is there anyone started to trade this bitcoingold already? i am trying to buy some and withdraw some but the transaction seem to stuck there.

the mainnet have launched right? have anyone started to mine this bitcoingold already?

i hope this bitcoingold wont be another useless coins as right now it seems like bitcoin is fighting with bitcoincash.

Translation: Where can I dump this shit N0w!

Yep here we go: statement on Suprnova:

Be aware that there's currently a chain-split happening and suprnova's chain could be "declared" as the wrong chain by the dev-team. However, it's the longest chain so usually it should be okay, it's advisable to not invest in mining until the devs give out an official statement. (Watch Twitter)

Oh goodie, centralized now as well. Devs decide what chain they want lol. There is a longest chain rule for a reason.

Is this whole project just a scam??

now your catching on.

It just gets better and better  Grin

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/180

https://twitter.com/PersonaAI/status/930084171975979008
@bitcoingold @pool_gold undisclosed hidden 0.5% fee hard coded into http://Pool.gold 's advertised miner. #BitcoinGold #ScamAlert

Scams ontop of scams, Is that bad? Smiley

November 13, 2017, 11:11:16 AM
has anyone syncd their blockchain yet ?

Yup, I was able to do it about 9 AM UTC

How?

My QT Wallet is stuck on Connecting to peers

need nodes to connect to

"addr": "79.98.144.29:8338",
    "addr": "51.15.35.176:8338",

Check those, my wallet is connected to them ATM

Great, thanks alot. Busy syncing

How do you connect to those specific addresses?

Code:
./bgold-cli addnode  add
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 10:38:42 AM
tried to sweep on coinomi wallet but it says
Code:
bitcoin gold will not work until main BTG blockchain launched
Activity: 49
November 13, 2017, 10:04:47 AM
Good Afternoon everyone,

We've followed the development of BTG and have seen that the launch didn't go quite as intended,
with many losing trust in the project. We're here to announce a pool that can bring you peace of mind.

https://gpool.guru/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gpoolguru-bitcoin-gold-pool-v10-2397547

Features

- 1% fees
- Low ping : servers in 3 locations
- Proportional block reward
- Real time free payout (min 0.001 BTG)
- All Mining rewards: Blocks & Fees
- Workers monitoring
- Customizable minimum payment threshold
- Full stratum support
- DDoS protection
- Online support

Server

- Server:
US Center (Dallas): us1.gpool.guru
Germany (Frankfurt): eu1.gpool.guru
Japan (Tokyo) Japan: asia1.gpool.guru

- Stratum Port: 3333
- Username: Your BTG Address
- Password: X or Leave empty

Help us spread the word and connect your workers!
We have a hard working team making sure the pool is as good as possible and we are constantly developing as well as improving the entire architecture.

Let us grow Bitcoin Gold together!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 10:03:05 AM
Do i really have to download the full blockchain for running BTG Node and can not use the BTC blockchain from a date before the fork ?

is there any way to import the privkey into a online BTG wallet and send it to a exchange ?
My privkeys no longer cointain BTC or BCcash, only BTG 
Activity: 192
November 13, 2017, 09:45:11 AM
I just want to ask two question, one is that when will the wallet be released and the other is that will BTG have a fork like BCH soon
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
November 13, 2017, 09:42:12 AM
Beware ..the ghost of BCH is trying to tell you

TO RUN THE FRACK AWAY FROM BTG AS FAST AS YOU CAN

(its a trap)

edit: er mining it with a GPU, not so sure....$$$ for BTG ..yep trap....

Activity: 9
November 13, 2017, 09:39:24 AM

How?

need nodes to connect to

How do you connect to those specific addresses?
Activity: 327
November 13, 2017, 09:19:50 AM
Has anyone come across an exchange that already allows BTG deposits? I have tried the Bitfinex, Yobit, Belutrade and Hitbtc, but none of them allow deposits...
Activity: 2
November 13, 2017, 09:08:44 AM

How?

need nodes to connect to