Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has dropped so invest more - page 11. (Read 1338 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Today's depreciation of bitcoin is a really good investment opportunity. Do not panic, the bitcoin rate this year will skyrocket. Such is the nature of the digital currency, limited by the issue of 21 million bitcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
January 16, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
bitcoin encountered a lot of trouble. high transaction costs. Confirmed 1 block very long. There are many other coin perfect than bitcoin. The transaction speed is faster than bitcoin. And everyone realizes it. Of course they will not invest much in bitcoin
Agreed that Bitcoin faced a number of problems due to transaction rates and fees but it is said that after the lightning fork the transaction fees and duration time will go down. If that happens people are gonna invest big numbers in Bitcoin and bitcoin itself will also increase in value. And as the price has gone down it is the best time to invest now.
Activity: 220
January 16, 2018, 03:37:11 PM
Everybody is in a panic situation right now, and yes, i think that the best thing that you can do , is just deposit more money on GDAX and start buying more, it is a perfect opportunity to have a few more bitcoins.
Activity: 560
January 16, 2018, 03:29:05 PM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything
  I also think that you should not panic. Now is the time to invest in bitcoin. When the price has so decreased that you can safely invest and I think everything will turn out.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 03:26:13 PM
YES it's the time to invest in BTC....i think this time people can buy in low and can sell higher in future...i'm also investing at this time

Yeah well you are lucky that you will invest it now because the price is really low. Anyone for the other who are saying that BTC is slow with transactions and high fees and that is not prospective, why than we see also drop of all alts and all other crypto coins? If others are so better than only BTC will drop and others will rise up.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 03:17:53 PM
YES it's the time to invest in BTC....i think this time people can buy in low and can sell higher in future...i'm also investing at this time
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 03:07:16 PM
Panic will make big losses in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks

Investing in Bitcoin is a risk and profitable at the same time.  Many experienced traders are waiting for this BTC price drop in order to buy more shares.
Activity: 165
January 16, 2018, 02:53:13 PM
bitcoin encountered a lot of trouble. high transaction costs. Confirmed 1 block very long. There are many other coin perfect than bitcoin. The transaction speed is faster than bitcoin. And everyone realizes it. Of course they will not invest much in bitcoin
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
Drop in price in bitcoin not a good news for bitconer in one hand and in the other is the best time to invest by buy buying more of bitcoin for future profit. I hope many people will use this ample opportunity to invest in bitcoin since the price has gone down.
Activity: 322
January 16, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
hello. this is the moment when you buy a lot, and keep it for minimum 6 months, you will be happy then
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
January 16, 2018, 02:22:08 PM
I was about to start panicking because the price really dropped faster within 2hours but i then realized its time to invest more and buy some more coins
I am sure the price will rise again its just a normal occurrence in the market
bitcoin reached the lowest price of 2018 just today! it is time to buy and hold and approximately bitcoin will reach 50 percent more in value sooner,
remember those time that bitcoin fall a huge percent and come back with a double your money or more? this is the time we are waiting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

You are right on your opinion, losing the value of your coin in the market does not mean that you already lose your profit, it only means that you need to invest more coins because the value is very low and wait for it to pump again within just a few months to earn more profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
January 16, 2018, 02:16:02 PM
This is correct time to buy bitcoin as price probably wont go any lower then 10k dollars, psychological border and all that logic.
Actually, if the price of bitcoin was dropped you must buy a lot of bitcoin and then hold it for many months or years and sell it when the price was goes up so that you could earn huge amount of money and income. In addition to that, I hope the price of bitcoin will rise again and never fall again.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
January 16, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
Absolutely right you are. Don't be panic for price. Price can be low but it will rise again. This the best time for investment because price is low and negotiable. If anyone wants to make good profit by investment, this is the best time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 01:54:45 PM
This fall is not for a long term bitcoin have power to overcome from this crisis. So I'm holding it now and waiting for it's augmente . And it's right time to make more investment in it.

I'm actually waiting for a little more dip before i start buying. These days aren't like last year when people easily panic. Though of course there still are a lot of weak hands there that are being taken advantage of but a lot also now realize that this is volatility coming in to play.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
January 16, 2018, 01:36:28 PM
Too many problems all over the world with Bitcoin. Governments wants to strictly regulate or even BAN. This is why people are panicking and value is dropping.
And believe me. This is just the beginning of the drop. Once China and South Korea will officially ban/limit bitcoin then you will see the REAL DROP.
Bitcoin will probably fall to 1k or even less and will stay there for long. Forget it will ever go back to 10/20k. It was just a peak. It will never happen again.

Smart people sells now and take profit.

Take a look at what happened to sliver a few years ago. Flat, then growing, then growing fast, then growing like crazy, then starting to drop, then dropping like crazy. It came back to the first values and never raised again.

Same thing will happen with Bitcoin.

Consider that during the next weeks / months governments will apply more and more rules to bitcoin/altcoins. Holding now is like playing the Russian roulette game.

I have sold ALL of my coins and I am happy with my profit. Time will tell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 16, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
This is the right time to buy cheap BTC. Next BTC move will be greater than what we have experience previously.
I have seen BTC moved from $900+ down to $200+, then from $200 up to $19k+
Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 01:14:27 PM
This fall is not for a long term bitcoin have power to overcome from this crisis. So I'm holding it now and waiting for it's augmente . And it's right time to make more investment in it.
Activity: 198
January 16, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

its the crypto world you can expect anything Wink
well i think the price drop means for investors to invest more
Pages:
Jump to: