Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has dropped so invest more - page 12. (Read 1338 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
January 16, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
It can be said that majority of those whom have invested in the cryptocurrency are the once panicking at the moment. But for those who were not able to invest in the cryptocurrency as a result of the high value, now have the opportunity to do so. To others, its a win win situation.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 01:11:39 PM
investing right now is a good idea.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Yes, this is true. More and more people are panicking from the dumps, however this is the best time for investors to invest in bitcoin. Also other coins are dumping and it's good to invest in these coins also. Let's use this opportunity to invest in these promising coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
January 16, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
If bitcoin was absolutely healthy, without the shortcomings present in it with slowness and high transaction costs, then I would say that now, when bitcoin has dropped to almost $ 12,000, it's a good time to buy it. However, bitcoin is now too sick and I do not see that someone is trying to quickly correct the situation by either introducing a network of lightning, or by other means. Without eliminating the shortcomings of bitcoin, investing in it is already associated with large unjustified risks. It is unlikely that bitcoin will increase in price with such a state of its transactions. I think that now it is better to invest in altcoyins.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
January 16, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

there is a game of big guys going on, I think this drop is a target for big whales buy bitcoin. if we do not do the same, we will let them reap a lot of benefits.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 12:49:20 PM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything
this means it's time for investment because of the price drop and also when ever you are investing in anything there is always the risk factor so always invest keeping that in time.
Activity: 574
January 16, 2018, 12:49:04 PM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything

yes you are right, this is the right time to invest more because the bitcoin price is currently very cheap. do not miss this opportunity. take advantage of those who are panicking we buy as much as possible.
Activity: 16
January 16, 2018, 12:46:46 PM
Even if it drops, it surely make you gain if you invest more. It's not unlike the bank which has only less than or equal to 1% of interest if you invest. It is still may be the one easiest way to gain profit in an instant if you dont want to go to money market or physically ask a borker to hold your investment that has a high cost of brokers fee or additional expense. Simply the level of core advantage of bitcoin is more that drop happened.
Activity: 463
January 16, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

panic will make big losses in investing in bitcoin. yes, I agree right now is the time to buy lots of bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 336
January 16, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
The recent decline in I think bitcoiner should look at it positively.
because I believe this is the time given to bitcoiner to buy assets before bitcoin starts to go up again.
trust me bitcoin management is very smart and will not fall out of the way and this is common in bitcoin, so I do not think you need to think negatively but you should see this gap as a very good opportunity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
January 16, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
You're right. Its a really bad day for the crypto world but we should take advantage of it and see it like an opportunity to invest in our favorites coins.
Activity: 294
January 16, 2018, 12:35:28 PM
Hi friends.
I think Bitcoin price will drop down under 10k$ in  next days. So, keep calm and wait...
Choose the time correctly and you will success
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
Suddenly bitcoin drops so fast and I think the best time to buy and hold. If there's a fund to buy then invest because the market is always like this that price ups and down. Invest more and dont panic at this time for sure it will rise soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 16, 2018, 12:29:52 PM
Yes buy more, don't ask no questions and just buy on the dip like all top investors
will tell you and the bigger the dip the better it is.

Here is a link but you must ignore all the green ones at the top because we all know
from posts here today that all coins are down and just pick a red one that has dropped the
most today and buy, buy, buy

https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

Don't read any technical data on things like network speeds or transaction fees if your only investing $100 and it
costs $30 in fees because you can win that back anytime with the right investment plan  Cheesy

Regards Mr B Madoff
Activity: 250
January 16, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

yes, I agree with what you say. I am sure that bitcoin will return to normal and bounce back, now is a good time to buy bitcoin at the lowest level.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
Today in the past few hours, all COINS dropped sharply, people panic, many people sold their holdings of COINS, want to reduce the loss, I think this is a good opportunity to buy COINS, now the price is relatively low, according to the law of the market, it will return to normal
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 16, 2018, 12:18:25 PM
Bitcoin is dropping and I see many people are panicking. In my opinion they should see the market in different way. I think its a great opportunity to buy more bitcoin at lesser price, such opportunities comes very rarely. I think rather then panicking they should see as a golden opportunity to buy.
Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 12:17:32 PM
yeah the panic is seen in market deeply and people usually focus on usd price rather to focus on btc price while trading which can open more way to panic.
Activity: 322
January 16, 2018, 12:14:44 PM
Well this is true since bitcoin exchange rate has dropped, this is the perfect time to invest big and eventually, when the exchange rate of bitcoin go back to rise again, you will get double. Your earnings will be doubled. That is how it test your capabilities as to how to act smart in investing and when is the perfect time to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 336
January 16, 2018, 12:11:38 PM
I strongly agree that now is a good time to invest. The same I read in some posts today, we must be cautious and be smart when investing. Moreover, We must be patient and do not allow ourselves to be carried away by a possible anxiety and thus enter into panic.
Pages:
Jump to: