Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has dropped so invest more - page 13. (Read 1338 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 4
January 16, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
Your suggestion is completely true and I agree to it. This is just a correction and there is noting to worry if you are investing for long term.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
Im Hodling everything and buying more BTC and IOTA.
I have no fear, cus fear will be the end of me! Buy Buy Buy  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
i think you are right in some way that would the best time for buying when every buddy is selling if you some cash laying it's a good time to buy at this dipth
Activity: 27
January 16, 2018, 11:52:21 AM
Bitcoin is now on 12000 usd and I think it's the best time to buy more btc because within 20 days it will easily hit 19000 usd.Buy now
Activity: 1
January 16, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything

Better go for ETH
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
Many people are worried about thing there are not really understand. For some people who understand bitcoin, this is certainly a good time to buy more bitcoins. They are convinced that Bitcoin will always go up increasing, even if today it was drops drastically it does not mean the end of crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
Correction is going for sure and thus you are right that this is the correct time to invest in bitcoins. One thing I would like to add here is that since price of bitcoin is very high, you may consider investing some money in alt coins as well as their price have also dropped.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 16, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Agreed. It is really the good time to buy BTC now before it start to rise again. Big players are manipulating the market now.
Activity: 336
January 16, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

It is true that we should invest more in it. But we also need to be smart about it. Most of the new buyers in the market only wants a little profit and then sell it already, that increases the total supply in the market that causes bitcoin to drop.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
January 16, 2018, 11:20:03 AM
The panicking situation has been created in the last 2 hours.Because Bitcoin is rapidly reducing and also ETH & other all alt coin.
I think BTC hodl is the best time do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 11:15:58 AM
I agree with your opinion. In my opinion, now is the time to buy new coins, because after each drop, follows jump up.
Which will be a winning move.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 16, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
Yes it is. Now is the best time to buy bitcoin because its value was drop and if you buy now, after a few months it will be increase again. So invest more and it is more profitable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
Please wait a bit more before you buy in again. I sense that this is not the end of the bear run and there is still further to drop from the price of Bitcoin. I think we will see under 10k and after that it can drop to around 8k, remember almost 40% of the coins are held by just 1000 people, these people have a huge control over the price and right now it seems like they want to increase their holdings and buy more at cut rate prices so i dont think we have seen the lowest just yet.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
January 16, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
That's what everyone should do in times like this. Invest more while the price is still low and enjoy the profit later. Since almost crypto is falling down, lucky are those who choose to invest most especially if you are on a diversified portfolio for once the crypto market will be back to normal, a very big profit is waiting for you.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
Ya you are right! You should invest more when the price has fallen rather than to sell it.When ever you feel that price has again reached the peak then you may sell it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
January 16, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
Panicking will not help you. You must be responsible for yourself and control anything so you will not to neglect. Take this oppurtunity wherein you can buy more coins in a cheap price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Yeah , here currently we are in the better condition to amke investment , but here probably most of the people who invested in bitcoin are thinking that it is not better time to move the money .
But in actual people are feeling panic to loss more but here they should see toward the dump and then make better investment in these altcoins because dump in the altcoins ad well as in bitcoin shows clearly a type of opportunity to make investment .
And also we see in the relationship of the bitcoin with altcoins , when one of them get up then other get dump and vice versa that is a type of opportunity to make investment at either side .
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
January 16, 2018, 10:47:43 AM
I think it's the best time to invest in bitcoin if you more interested in it . But I prefer to buy ethereum now because this year is is more favourable for ethereum. And the price fall also effected ethereum.

Ethereum has even bigger problems than Bitcoin, because their developers are clueless. They are fighting scaling problems and

nodes not syncing. I would drop Ethereum like a hot turd, if I was you. How many merchants do you know of that accept

Ehtereum and they have been around for how long? { since... July 30th, 2015 } Shocked
Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
I think it's the best time to invest in bitcoin if you more interested in it . But I prefer to buy ethereum now because this year is is more favourable for ethereum. And the price fall also effected ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
I think its just a scenario, don't panick
Just hold your bitcoin and if you have much money its time to start investing buy when the price at this low
I believe it will rise soon
Pages:
Jump to: