Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has no competition - page 10. (Read 43147 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
August 19, 2018, 01:36:00 AM
for right now bitcoin is the king and there are no other cryptocurrencies that will 'fight' with bitcoin, but maybe in the future there are big coin that will makes the bitcoin drop and the other coin can be replace the 'king' position of bitcoin, we all don't know about it, but I think it will very interesting if this is happen
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
August 19, 2018, 01:29:21 AM
If Bitcoin had no competition, then its market dominance would have been more than 90% (as it was during 2015). But as of now, that figure is struggling to stay above 50%. So it will be foolish for the Bitcoin users to stay complacent.
Activity: 434
August 19, 2018, 01:15:06 AM
All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

I agree. I think that there is no competition for bitcoin because it wanted to help all of us. Actually I do not know what are you talking about competition.

And also some coin does begin because of bitcoin that's why bitcoin was their mother and every coin was together and cooperate, that's why we can trade at the another coin.  Bitcoin was the world famous crypto in the world and the enemy or competence we have is the country who ban bitcoin.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:39:05 AM
honestly bitcoin has no competition. btc is one of the oldest and yet the number one crypto currency. btc is one of the most trusted crypto nowadays and also has the number price. maybe after 10 years there will be a competition against btc.
Activity: 32
August 19, 2018, 12:24:35 AM
Maybe in the future the competition will be good, but for now I think it is necessary for one coin and one coin just to introduce the world to the crypto currency. If more coins come, that's certainly not a bad thing. And I don't need to think that at the moment competition is a good thing. I think people need coins that they can understand, they can believe, and they can adopt it
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
August 18, 2018, 11:59:17 PM
All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

I agree. I think that there is no competition for bitcoin because it wanted to help all of us. Actually I do not know what are you talking about competition.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:20:13 PM
I agree.  There are many coins but none of them are competition.  bitcoin is impossible to compete with because it has something which cannot be made by man. 
Activity: 66
August 18, 2018, 06:12:42 PM
I don't ever see that coin competing with bitcoin because bitcoin is the number one coin that all other coin follow
Activity: 18
August 18, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
What are you talking about competition? Being the oldest and the most recognizable cryptocurrency it's well ahead of its rivals. Of course it has no competition.  Smiley
rfj
Activity: 214
August 18, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
It’s indeed true. When we talk about the price, nothing can beat bitcoin. And despite of all the issues and challenges, bitcoin is still wearing the best and most recognaizable crypto all these years
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
It is not an easy thing to win the trust of people that bitcoin has been able to do so far, that's why bitcoin price is higher and other coins are not even close to it. So as you say bitcoin has no competition but there is an interconnection between bitcoin and other coins in the crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 12:41:54 PM
Bitcoin has gone through a number of difficult situations but has soaked all the pressure from time to time very effectively. I also feel the same, no altcoin can dominate the crypto market like bitcoin. Bitcoin technology has also been tested for several years and this is the first of its kind so bitcoin has greater community and developer support. In the crypto world community support is the main reason for the success of coins because this increases market demand.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
I think that there is no competition for bitcoin, because all the altcoins depend on the bitcoin price, so whatever happens to bitcoin, altcoins will follow bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
August 18, 2018, 12:37:27 PM
It is true that bitcoin, to date, has no competitors equal and as valid as it. Its distribution, its prof of work and the name that has been made is enough to be the best and the only one.
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 12:30:56 PM
yes it is a fact that there is no bitcoin competition, if bitcoin increases day by day, everyone will use bitcoin not a fiat currency in their local market. and Obviously there are no more useful coins now, and most people prefer to accept Bitcoin when you give them what coins they receive. Altcoin exchange is a playground for speculators, and I am very surprised that Bitcoin still has a high% of total market capitalization when there are hundreds of altcoins
Activity: 770
August 18, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

indeed in terms of price is the only coin that is strong enough to survive above and can be said that there is no one to rival it, but in bitcoin technology is still inferior to ethereum.
Activity: 162
August 18, 2018, 12:19:45 PM
bitcoin has bi competition? Long lasting bitcoin is a lot of competitor because many investors and companies make their own tokens and many share their tokens so bitcoin is no longer single and many are included in the field of cryptocurrency worldwide.
Bitcoin have been competing by other coins, however bitcoin is the most precious and high value in the market place. There's a lot of coins showing and have a beautiful promising, but bitcoin is the most valuable among of all digital coins.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 11:57:06 AM
bitcoin has bi competition? Long lasting bitcoin is a lot of competitor because many investors and companies make their own tokens and many share their tokens so bitcoin is no longer single and many are included in the field of cryptocurrency worldwide.
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
This is quite a tricky topic, bitcoin although has stayed as the top cryptocurrency year after year despite the development of other blockchain project. I think the only reason bitcoin is still maintaining that position is because cryptocurrency, in general, is yet to get the mass adoption it deserves. If cryptocurrency gets it then coins with working product and real use-case will carry the day. Bitcoin might be left behind as no one can actually point out any use-case for bitcoin.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
In the crypto market, there is no competition or no loss and only support and help to create a healthy digital money market and bring benefits to the community in part. the needs of our socio-economic development
Pages:
Jump to: