Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has no competition - page 5. (Read 43149 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 08:22:27 PM
At the time passing it has no competition but may be in future it have competition. bitcoin is world largest currency and other cryptocurrency price is depend upon bitcoin price than how any currency take competition with bitcoin.
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 07:46:09 PM
You are correct that bitcoin will stay on the top triumpant. Even with the fall of the cryptocurrency market bitcoin manages to survive and stay on top.  Yet everyday new coins are coming in trying to get into the crowded space of cryptocurrency. And so competition is getting rough. Though until now none had ever dethroned bitcoin, but the sales could have gone up if none of these coins existed to create a competition. Of course they are made for a special purpose and hence it is impossible not to get customers for them to have sales.
Activity: 93
August 25, 2018, 07:25:13 PM
We can say that from now it does not have any competitors because other cryptocurrencies are still far from bitcoin to be compared with but who knows what might happen
Activity: 18
August 25, 2018, 07:08:39 PM
It is actually true. Bitcoin is a market regulator. It is protecting all the other cryptocurrencies. When the virtual money market fell down last time, Bitcoin was the only who was strong enough to pull back the bull. Moreover, it is the most popular of the crypto. For that reason it is unique and has no competition. It was the first one to be created as well. All the others have just followed and tried to propose something. Bitcoin has more utility and can be used for purchasing purposes. It can also be used as world currency and it has no political links, just like the others. For me, it is the best now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
August 25, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
The key point is that bitcoin continues to actively develop, improve, and this means that with each improvement it is more difficult to overtake it. And most likely, impossible.

Which developments you are talking about There is no team behind bitcoin. Who can develop it?
Activity: 85
August 25, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
Yeah there's no coin that came close to bitcoin in terms of everything popularity even price, usage so yeah bitcoin has no competition when his price goes down every body goes down
Activity: 30
August 25, 2018, 06:58:03 PM
I wholly support this argument, because most times i trade with altcoins just to grow my bitcoin and that to me makes bitcoin the arrow head of all...
Activity: 95
August 25, 2018, 06:37:36 PM
As it seems no competition for Bitcoin in the crypto world. Bitcoin is the king. There is no coin even close to it. because any other coin has not been able to establish like bitcoin did.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 06:32:43 PM
Yeah i mostly agree, it’s true that bitcoin is really solid and it’ll survive in future. People believes in bitcoin and they wanna see its price much better. At this point there is no other competitor of btc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
August 25, 2018, 06:28:14 PM
I believe you are correct in saying Bitcoin has no competition.  No one can be the first coin and no one can be the creator of the blockchain technology.  Bitcoin holds this distinction and will forever hold value due to this. 
Activity: 14
August 25, 2018, 06:09:58 PM
I strongly agree. until whenever bitcoin will remain the king of crypto coins. no one will be able to beat bitcoin. certainly
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 05:39:23 PM
The key point is that bitcoin continues to actively develop, improve, and this means that with each improvement it is more difficult to overtake it. And most likely, impossible.
Activity: 490
August 25, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
I am also one of those people who sincerely believe in bitcoin and its uniqueness. Bitcoin has already been created and nothing better than it is impossible to come up with, therefore, most likely, it will remain the best of the crypto currency.
Activity: 154
August 25, 2018, 03:11:28 PM
for the next 10-15 years maybe bitcoin will be dominate the cryptoworld however i doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that compete with bitcoin in fututre.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 02:41:00 PM
Yes the bitcoin still not have any competition he having a market in his self and now a days condition is very critical but the expert's and old user are still very hopefully and suggest to retain with it so bitcoin atill promising and no competition.

No one cryptocurrency can compete with Bitcoin due to its greatest popularity. People trust BTC. As for the altcoins, they have some hesitations. The beginners might even know almost nothing about most of the tokens.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
Really? Are you assuming it or you just do not want it to be there? I do not also see it bad to have a competitor, it only helps you to strengthen yourself and nothing bad. The existence of altcoins have proven to people the benefit and how useful and trustworthy bitcoin is. I am a bitcoin number 1 supporter but I want other coins to compete to help us gain more popularity. Everyone crypto newbie asks about what is bitcoin first and not what is altcoins...
Activity: 357
August 25, 2018, 11:17:52 AM
Currently there are so many altcoin that can be threat in bitcoin,but i think it take more and more years before there a token that can beat the bitcoin popularity,but now many altocoin was treat this bitcoin as a king and the foundation of them.
Activity: 307
August 25, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
In my opinion, the bank is likely to be a competitor with bitcoin in the future
There are many banks before. Bitcoin is new. Note that the bank's opponent is the bank. Bitcoin banned in the bank. So the bank is not the opponent. The bank has no tool to compete. They are trying to stop it from fear.
Activity: 481
August 25, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.
The bitcoin proved that it is the most strongest cryptocurrency in the market, it is the reason why investors are still patronizing it. The community of the bitcoin is still growing, I know that the demand of the people to bitcoin will grow more.
Activity: 181
August 25, 2018, 10:19:37 AM
Bitkoin will always remain the first, the father of the crypto-currency, and this can not be taken away from him. I admit that in the future there will be no less popular crypto currency, but this has not happened yet.
Pages:
Jump to: