Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has no competition - page 7. (Read 43149 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 04:35:05 PM
All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.
It is significant that had for 10 years of bitcoins existence nobody could not proceed in developing a cryptocurrency that would replace it totally. There is some currencies which can have better aspect but it doesn't matter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 24, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
So many Bitcoin users are hoping that BTC will reach the same level as the fiat currencies like USD while a lot of alt bagholders believe they will surpass bitcoin. But the likelyhood of that happening is very small.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
I think it would be more appropriate if bitcoin had many competitors in the market but they would never be able to beat bitcoin and end up being subordinate to bitcoin.
Activity: 218
August 24, 2018, 03:10:18 PM
Bitcoin will still be the only solid coin. I can't imagine this market without bitcoin. I mean, there might be better coins in the future but still, bitcoin will remain strong.
Activity: 81
August 24, 2018, 03:07:55 PM
btc will be the leader of this market for a long time, which is for sure. but in the long term another crypto money can defeat btc. this is possible.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
Whatever happens with bitcoin and altcoin at the moment, that doesn't mean it will be the same thing in the future. Obviously, bitcoin has thousands of coin competitors, we don't know exactly how the coins will develop and survive. So, don't underestimate them. Maybe someday they will be better than bitcoin. Who knows
Activity: 138
August 24, 2018, 02:19:51 PM
It's difficult to really say if bitcoin has competition as no altcoin has really made it a point to compete with or against bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 02:19:21 PM
bitcoin does not have a rival, bitcoin will become the king of coins, bitcoin will increase its interest and bitcoin will be a lot of people, I will work with bitcoin anytime.
Activity: 184
August 24, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Bitcoin has no competition. Bitcoin is the widely known cryptocurrency, and it is the first decentralized peer to peer currency and everyone can create an account in Luno or coinbase to buy and sell bitcoins. You can also buy tokens for ICO with bitcoins, although other coins are trying to compete Bitcoin but they couldn't becuase Bitcoin has dominated. 
and that's obviously with the dominance of bitcoin in coinmarketcap. especially bitcoin is the only coin known to the world or the general public because bitcoin is the mascot of crypto currency. but one thing is certain that the other altcoins have the same goal of being one of the best coins from blockchain technology, I'm sure in the coming year bitcoin will be replaced by coins that have better system development
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 01:52:52 PM
Although its not popular as bitcoin but there are some good altcoins in the market. You cant deny and just overlook on them because they all have potential to grow more. They are coins with same potential when bitcoin starts. Even bitcoin starts from nothing, so you cant say that bitcoin wont have competition at all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 01:20:13 PM
In the midst of a bitcoin trip that is now popular, there are actually other digital currencies now. Although not as popular as bitcoin, some of these digital currencies are said to have similar potential, namely ethereum, ripple, iota, dash, the fifth litecoin of this cryptocurrency product, only bitcoin has the highest price.
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

Bitcoin has no competition. Bitcoin is the widely known cryptocurrency, and it is the first decentralized peer to peer currency and everyone can create an account in Luno or coinbase to buy and sell bitcoins. You can also buy tokens for ICO with bitcoins, although other coins are trying to compete Bitcoin but they couldn't becuase Bitcoin has dominated. 
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
I think the same.
Altcoin to me is just a way to multiply my bitcoins, sometimes all my bitcoins are invested in a few altcoins but in the end i sell all of them for more bitcoins.

I agree to this as no Altcoins can be compared to bitcoins.  None of the Altcoin is near in terms of volume or price to bitcoins. People buy altcoin just to get the profit and then sell them again for bitcoins.
I agree with you because Bitcoin is too hot and when it comes to the crypto market people just mention Bitcoin. Newspapers and media also report on it as the most. So Bitcoin has no competitors and even at the top of the market it ranks first.
Activity: 117
August 24, 2018, 11:40:50 AM
Indeed, bitcoin does not have potential now, because the price of bitcoin is decreasing, I believe that one day bitcoin will be global and interested by the public.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
Bitcoin will survive no matter what great coin come to the market because its users will never abandon it thinking it is the best currency in the world so it is because demand and existence  of a currency is determined by the amount of its users and how well they use it and because there are many users for Bitcoin we can easily say Bitcoin is the kind of crypto but what will happen in the future the time will decide   
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 04:41:25 PM
There are many altcoins who want to compete  with bitcoin ,but bitcoin is so strong and very constant in its standing ,and its popularity is rising, who do not want to be on the top , bitcoin is very lucky enough to to be the number one crypto in the market, so we cab say that bitcoin had no competetor , it is just that bitcoin had establish a good name in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
Yes it is true that bitcoin has no competition right now and it will happen to be this way for the year to come. Current dominance is above 50% and is far ahead of other coins.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 23, 2018, 10:58:26 AM
Bitcoin is the mother of all coin.No coin will meet up with the BTC price yet, but I think alot of coins are ready to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 122
August 23, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency even though a lot of altcoins are popping up.  Cheesy Many people still investing on BTC and its internationally used as payments we can see the transaction but we dont know who holds it since it is easy to create a bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 23, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Its not really good you know? we do need a competitor to make us better right now yes i would say it cause bitcoin is affecting all the market value. The truth is there is a lot project that are similar to bitcoin but still bitcoin is the king without competition, i hope market will become clear and with good competition, Bitcoin should have a stable value cause bitcoin is more like a universal currency and altcoins is like a stock.
Pages:
Jump to: