Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has no competition - page 2. (Read 43149 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:23:39 AM
I AGREE ABOUT THIS  BITCOIN HAS NO COMPETITION BECUASE bitcoin is visual currency this is on computer not in hard form like other countery courrency every people convert their contery  currency in bitcoin . so this the master or controler or exchaner of currency.
Activity: 72
September 06, 2018, 07:11:20 AM
I think Bitcoin has competition. After some time when cryptocurrencies will be something normal for all of us and Bitcoin want be anything new, people will look for more advanced technologies than BTC.
Activity: 275
September 06, 2018, 06:52:55 AM
For the first time bitcoin can not be falsified, the second time he has no borders, it is accepted by many countries that believe in the future of cryptography industry
Activity: 27
September 06, 2018, 06:26:57 AM
Bitcoin definitely has competition!

There are several issue with bitcoin which are solved by other cryptocurrencies

Slow transactions which can take upto an hour
High transaction fees
Internal/governance issues
If we look at Ethereum it provides faster transactions at a lower fee. Ethereum also enables wide range of application by the means of smart contracts.
Activity: 72
September 06, 2018, 05:10:24 AM
Bitcoin is the winner without a doubt because even some move from Bitcoin some are still in the Bitcoin trade and many new comers are focusing on Bitcoin to invest than other digital currencies because it is the most popular and demanding one among all so it has no competition in the crypto market in value, popularity and demand   
Activity: 77
August 31, 2018, 02:02:26 PM
Each and every moment new coins lunch in the market and sometimes they try to beat bitcoin but in the long run they failed because bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 104
August 31, 2018, 01:58:49 PM
The right thing is that bitcoin is moving very rapidly, it's going to double its value within just 5 years of disputes.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
Yeah i agree that bitcoin has no competition because it is the most popular and valuable cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Another cryptocurrency doesn't have that much value and popularity.
Activity: 46
August 31, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
Absolutely true talk, there is no other coin to compete with bitcoin. As the king of all coins we pave the way for them so they can follow suit. If we rise they also rise and we dip they also dip. That is the power of bitcoin.Still the king.
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 01:51:09 PM
All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

It will remain as a solid coin for long and there is no doubt and it's price will increase again to it's previous position even it takes time and many experts confirms the same information and some are investing more on Bitcoin and that is why Bitcoin is in the top of the cryptocurrencies list and some thinks other currencies are lacking behind due to Bitcoins popularity and demand because many investors think more about Bitcoin when investing that alternative once
Activity: 63
August 31, 2018, 09:08:30 AM
Among all the crypto currencies bitcoin is the most trusted and most popular crypto and also it is the most accepted crypto as far I know so, how could others come to the competition with bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:46:08 PM
Bitcoin fan here. But I think saying bitcoin has no competition is like saying the iPhone or the Oculus Rift have no competition. Isn't Ethereum challenging the existence of bitcoin? I don't know why everyone's so bothered about the concept of competition. Competition will only bring out the best in products, right?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
August 30, 2018, 09:19:12 PM
from the beginning I have detected that bitcoin has no competition, bitcoin is actually a very high quality coin for investment, bitcoin is very likely to be developed, I will always invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 30, 2018, 08:36:45 PM
Looking at the incredible performance of Bitcoin on the market, apparently, Bitcoin appears not to have any strong competitor, not even Ethereum. The market cap of Bitcoin is more than twice as bigger than that of Ethereum which holds the number 2 position on the crypto market.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
August 30, 2018, 08:01:44 PM
All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.
Altcoins cannot be a competitor of Bitcoin even if they have the most sophisticated technology. They only borrowed all the idea from Bitcoin that is why they cannot easily replace it. If there is a competitor of Bitcoin it is a fiat currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 07:31:08 PM
now Bitcoin does not have competition and bitcoin prices decline every day, I have not dared to invest because the price of bitcoin is not stable, and bitcoin has no competence.
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and it is true that bitcoin has no competition now, because among the rest of crypto bitcoin is still the most promising and have a good future but maybe in the future there will be a lot of crypto will give bitcoin a a good competition.
Activity: 14
August 30, 2018, 07:23:30 PM
I am not utilizing some other cryptographic money right now, however I don't consider any them will ever surpass bitcoin. Its the standard of all, its like cash currently, do you see cash rivaling something else? I truly don't see that. So I feel bitcoin will hold it claim in the market and would presumably continue developing.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 07:10:23 PM
I'm not using any other crypyto currencies instead of BTC and many other people also could think like this so BTC has no competition in the market right now

But not till the end until the new advanced technology which is more attractive than block chain there is no competition to bitcoin

In these past years of having the digital world currencies or also called cryptocurrencies are gradually spread across the country and other developer creates a new crypto to lead on the top so I think there's a competition between the cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin.
Activity: 67
August 30, 2018, 05:53:18 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:47:22 PM
At the moment I do not use other crypto currency, but I do not think that any of them will take bitcoin. It's all standard, like money now, do you see that money is competing with something else? I really do not see it. Therefore, I feel that bitkoyn will keep itself in the market and, probably, will continue to grow and develop in the international world.
Pages:
Jump to: