Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has no competition - page 4. (Read 43149 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 10:41:37 PM
In my opinion, it has one major competitor and it’s Ethereum. It has everything that a leading coin must have. Don’t you think so?

I agree with you. I mean, browsing this forum alone you'll see people talking about different cryptos. That's enough proof that a competition exists, right? Ethereum seems to have a lot of good features. That's a good thing because this competition will only bring out the best products in the long run. This means we can have a viable digital currency soon. Do you agree?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 09:21:26 PM
Our platform, Furt platform was created out of the desire and passion to liberate you as a football fan from the disrespect and ill treatment meted by unscrupulous club leaders and governing bodies. With our platform, Furt Platform, we will continue to try our best to sanitize the mess that unscrupulous club owners, members of governing bodies have created because of their greed for money.

With our Furt Platform, we will allow you as a member to benefit from the huge profits made from the football industry. With the adoption of the blockchain industry, records can never be tampered and utmost transparency shared of how profits are shared is guaranteed. We, as the proletariat, fighting against the bourgeois in the form of the club owners and the members of the governing body, will bring about the redistribution of the funds back to you. You as a fan have to earn too.

www.furtcoin.com
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:43:38 PM
Definitely has competition and also there are other coins that are used for different purposes that bitcoin will never fill the gap for which provide more solutions that bitcoin will never have. Digibyte is an example of one and is in constant development it already has lower fee's and can maintain higher TPS.. Maybe bitcoin will set the standard and after the elimination of the other 2000+ coin's there definitely will be a dozen left standing.

Many coin are better than bitcoin for transaction but i am believe investor prefer choosing bitcoin because having biggest liquidity in market. Its hard to replace bitcoin as store of value, most crypto community already think bitcoin is powerfull store of value
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 28, 2018, 08:42:52 PM
Bitcoin has been steadily losing market cap dominance, from 90%+ just two years ago to ~80% today.

When it comes to exchange dominance it's just 66.4%.

This trend will probably continue and in a few years there will be people using cryptocurrencies that do not know what bitcoin is.
I agree with you, when this trend continues. but people will still know what bitcoin is, because even though its value continues to fall, but bitcoin will still remain in the crypto market.
Activity: 62
August 28, 2018, 08:37:48 PM
Yes, I think so. There is no competitor of Bitcoin at present. Any other Altcoin is not close in price or volume with bitcoin. people buy Altcoin for profit, after that they sell that coin and back to the BITCOIN. SO I think Bitcoin has no competition.
Activity: 96
August 28, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
Definitely has competition and also there are other coins that are used for different purposes that bitcoin will never fill the gap for which provide more solutions that bitcoin will never have. Digibyte is an example of one and is in constant development it already has lower fee's and can maintain higher TPS.. Maybe bitcoin will set the standard and after the elimination of the other 2000+ coin's there definitely will be a dozen left standing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:25:57 PM
I agree, no one can compete with Bitcoin until now because all other types of coins are still based on the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 102
August 28, 2018, 07:17:20 PM
In my opinion, it has one major competitor and it’s Ethereum. It has everything that a leading coin must have. Don’t you think so?
Activity: 41
August 28, 2018, 10:07:39 AM
I think bitcoin has no competition because it is known already as the king of the crypto.Many people use it.Though there are also a lot of cryptocurrency hat the world market but nothing beats bitcoin.
Activity: 322
August 28, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
BTC should be the one which will take dominance of the market in the future, it is really common to people rather than other alts like Ripple or Eth and other alts, and Bitcoin is really great when it comes on investing (FOR NOW) while it is still low in its price.
Activity: 60
August 28, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
I think it is very productive if there would be competitions among Bitcoins and other digital coins. This will result into various of development, improvement, and adjustment for each digital money. These changes may lead to the success of the digital society and might reach the great future of Bitcoin. Thus, keeping the flames and arguments in the project of digital money is very important aspect of this procedures.

It is a win-win reward for everyone.
Activity: 105
August 28, 2018, 09:45:00 AM
it's true that bitcoin doesn't have competition and bitcoin doesn't have a good price, the price of bitcoin is now unstable, all prices in the trade market are scaled, never invest in the trade market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 09:37:37 AM
Alternative crypto-currencies also gain momentum, seeking to gain a foothold in the non-cash world of the future. Here are the five main competitors of bitcoin with a capitalization of more than $ 5 billion: Etherium, Ripple, IOTA, Dash, Lightcoin.

That's true, but for now I think Ethereum is more powerful than other types of coins because almost all projects and people have Ethereum.
Activity: 61
August 28, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
For me bitcoin has no competition because bitcoin has good working potential even bitcoin popularity level keeps increasing.  No one can be the first coin and no one can be the creator of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

That is true bitcoin will remain the solid coin and still the mother of all crypto currencies. All those who think that bitcoin will outgrow by another coin well it will take a long time before it would happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
August 28, 2018, 08:58:01 AM
Bitcoin got no competition it is free from all competition no coin is incomparable with bitcoin technology reputation and mass adoption it is money of future
Activity: 56
August 28, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
Bitcoin innovation is tried for quite a while and it is the first of its kind so bitcoin have bigger network and designer bolsters. In crypto world network bolster is the fundamental purpose behind accomplishment of coin as this expands advertise request. Bitcoin have likewise experienced a few difficult circumstance yet drench every one of those weight after some time adequately. I likewise feel same, no any altcoin can overwhelm crypto showcase simply like bitcoin.
Activity: 26
August 28, 2018, 08:21:35 AM
Bitcoin has no opposition. Bitcoin is the widely recognized cryptocurrency, and it's miles the first decentralized peer to see currency and everyone can create an account in Luno or coinbase to shop for and sell bitcoins. you may also purchase tokens for ICO with bitcoins, even though other coins are trying to compete Bitcoin but they could not becuase Bitcoin has ruled.
Activity: 54
August 25, 2018, 09:53:18 PM
You might have been right at that time but right now I dont think you are right in thinking that Bitcoin has no competitors. Coins like Ethereum and IOTA pose a very serious threat to the number one position of Bitcoin. And I think that lightning network is the only thing that can save it from being replaced as the king of the crypto markets.
Bitcoin remain the leader in cryptocurrency because bitcoin has no competitors at the same level, in the sense that the quality, quantity and price of bitcoin is very far from other altcoins. Bitcoin is the first to be made, which means opening the door to the world of digital currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 09:20:32 PM
now Bitcoin does not have competition and bitcoin prices decline every day, I have not dared to invest because the price of bitcoin is not stable, and bitcoin has no competence.
Pages:
Jump to: