Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 17. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
In case of using crypto currency risks are doubled due to their specific features. these are malicious programs, hacker attacks, lack of legislative base and legal risks, bankruptcy of exchanges and lack of guarantees for damages ... the list can be continued for a long time, but, nevertheless, many argue that the possible profit makes one close his eyes to the risks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In current market condition everyone feels bitcoin has very risky but I think this is best time to invest in bitcoin, this year end there will be great change in bitcoin price I believe, i think the current market in correction mode and it will be change by this year end and next year so investors are good time to invest in bitcoin, dont be miss this great opportunity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
We all knew that...investing in bitcoin is a lot risky than anything. If the user can do a good analysis, experience a lot, mentally strong, then the opportunity to get profit certainly can be bigger.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
We knows that investing in bitcoin is more risks than benefits but if you do investing why won't you focus on the benefits you've get than the risks. You need first to read, study and research about investing crypto so you will get knowledge and ideas about how it works because if you do this you will know everything what will be happen on the money you've invest.
Activity: 11
Risky because of uncertainty. But the flipside is that it's not controlled by the government, for now.
Activity: 140
bitcoin has more risk than benefits in the sense that,the is no security for bitcoin and there is no government monitoring it. but when we are talking of the benefits,it is awesome.
In my opinion, bitcoin has more benefits than risks if it is well-handeled. Even though it is indeed risky and highly volatile, you could still earn high profit from it more than you expect but if you dont have enough knowledge about transacting or trading this crypto then that's the time you will lose its benefits.

Yes bitcoin has more risk than benefits, its risky and unstable but with this if you invest to bitcoin your capital will be double or triple you just have to be knowledgeable enough about crypto. And besides its risky why wont we focus to the benifits that bitcoin has. In bitcoin or other crypto in order not to lose your investment you just have to be wise and be patient its the number one key.
Activity: 12
bitcoin has more risk than benefits in the sense that,the is no security for bitcoin and there is no government monitoring it. but when we are talking of the benefits,it is awesome.
In my opinion, bitcoin has more benefits than risks if it is well-handeled. Even though it is indeed risky and highly volatile, you could still earn high profit from it more than you expect but if you dont have enough knowledge about transacting or trading this crypto then that's the time you will lose its benefits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
On every business, risk most be involved, like wise the way we see natural things every day, because nothing good that come easily,  they are price to pay. Therefore bitcoin benefits is an asset, which involves money to invest or trade to enable make a profit.
Activity: 112
yes i acknowledge Bitcoin have more risks than benefits.but if don't take any risks chance then you can not gainer.now btc prices is down.hoped that coming soon rate up and it will only rise and will work for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Yes, Bitcoin is very risky but I think the risk of Bitcoin can be replaced with the advantages of Bitcoin. Yes, Bitcoin has many advantages and I have forgotten that Bitcoin is very risky. Because Bitcoin is too profitable for me.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
That for me is not true at all,think of the rivalry  happening on cryptocurrency and banks,bitcoins are overtaking all bank user  to join the bitcoin revolution huge number of people are now adopting bitcoin.I think they are just stating that because they just want to prevent more people exchanging cashes in bank for bitcoins.Or to discourage upcoming users
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Well, Yes, perhaps bitcoin is now in an extremely risky zone, and can certainly collapse, but I think still this will not happen, and it will only rise and will work for a long time.
yes all people could give their opinion and we do have our own. I do think the same that bitcoin would not die and i do think its good investment for long term and there is many people use bitcoin for day trading cause its has a good leverage for profit.

LOL. Why are you talking about bitcoin dying here? Although its sad to hear that Spain is taking a hard stance against bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that it will collapse. We have heard a lot of similar stories from big banks around the world but still we are here standing and enjoying the price around $7500. And its remotely to go and going to collapse, a lot of investors will not like to see that so it so they will do everything to keep the well oiled machine going.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Well, Bitcoin has risks and the risks involved are not insignificant. But take a quick peek at the history of Bitcoin's prices and you will understand why people are very willing to take the risks. I am one of the millions of people who are investing in Bitcoin even if there are several risks attached to it. To those who can't take the risks, you better keep quiet and do not spread FUDs. It is not your money that will lose in case Bitcoin fails.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Here's the deal once poeple know about the existance of bitcoin it will began to been advertise ny people to people as you can see there are many people who are againts with it, Bank of madrir are wondering if it's become legal and people use it and turns into wrong activities i read articles those earlier. Bitcoin is like punj hazzard that are real in risk because when you don't risk then how you can earn from it. Always remember that it always dacing risk from the start using bitcoin tho.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101

What is your opinion?

Well, Yes, perhaps bitcoin is now in an extremely risky zone, and can certainly collapse, but I think still this will not happen, and it will only rise and will work for a long time.
yes all people could give their opinion and we do have our own. I do think the same that bitcoin would not die and i do think its good investment for long term and there is many people use bitcoin for day trading cause its has a good leverage for profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Yes it is really true that investing now in bitcoin is so risky that anything might happen but of course it comes with huge benefits where you risk a lot you'll gain more than.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
All investments are certainly at risk, currently too much false news that makes users panic and sell bitcoin for a cheap price, but instead it becomes a chance to buy cheap whales because they know that the future of bitcoin will improve.
Yes, there's risk involve in every investment either the cryptocurrency, the estate or the stock. However, you're right about the dump in price creating a venue to buy cheap but the whales are also one of the reason the bearish market occur.
Correct, Risks are everywhere and not only in Bitcoin, even if someone is planning to create a business in the real world like a restaurant or a coffee shop, the money that they invested in this businesses are still at risk and doesn't assure that they'll get a profit in the future. The main reason of price dumping is the media people that keeps on spreading fake or false news against Bitcoin to make people panic and sell their hodlings at a lower prices. this FUD thing is already part of the crypto currency realm and there is nothing we can do about this thing. We all know that some people will do anything by any mean necessary just to take advantage from others.  Cool
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the risk of bitcoin investment is very high, its fluctuations can cause us to be in a falling market situation when we still hold bitcoin. the risk of minning is also great, because the higher the computer spec is used, the higher the cost of the electric bill. while bitcoin obtained every month, less profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
In the investment of course we have to be prepared risk, do not ever think that big profit then low risk, all profit opportunity in investment always equal to chance of loss, this is what makes us must be wise in putting money in bitcoin because including high risk investment.
Activity: 98
For me yes because bitcoin have big value than benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: