Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 15. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Bitcoin has massive risk considering the regular volatility and regulation threats. But as far as within crypto, by far the safest.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Do not look for 100% guarantee. The art of investing is not searching for a guaranteed profit, it is a game in which to win, you must be able to correlate the probability of profit with the possibility of failure. There is no investor whose projects are always successful.  Never invest your entire Bank in one project. No matter how attractive it is, there is a risk even in non — risky projects. Lack of diversification is the most common mistake of a novice investor. No matter how attractive it is — there is a risk even in the risk-free topics. However, it is worth noting that illiterate diversification is as dangerous as its absence.  Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
I think all things related to investments must have risks.. Without taking risk in life no one on earth will never achieve anything in life, so the person whoever it is should be ready to risk inorder to succeed in life.
Activity: 46
bitcoin investment is a lot of risk, but before we invest we should understand about Cryptocurrency first, so we know the risks to be faced. I think bitcoin also has many benefits, as it has been proven to be a lot of success with bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The reason why Bitcoin has become a good investment for many people is because of its high yield and high risk. Satisfy the idea that many people get rich overnight.
In 2009, if you invested 10,000 US dollars to buy Bitcoin, you now have hundreds of millions of assets.
Activity: 101
Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.
I hope and i surely think that bitcoin will actually increase this month but we cannot actually predict what will really happened. Still as what you have said don`t be panic and we have opportunity right now to by bitcoin while the price is actually low.
Activity: 199
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I always thinking about that everytime i see the news it came from bad about bitcoin but the system still running people are wanting even if there is such news,people are making story about that on how they used in a good way but there are others doing illegal using bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Recent bitcoin price volatility has caused a lot of debate around it. But do not worry too much Bitcoin will stabilize in the future and will be a good choice for long-term profitability.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

In my opinion it depends how good the investors doing risk management.
Bitcoin has very big risk, yes it is.
but for people who can do risk management, this is a very good chance for investment to earn much profits.
yes I agree with your opinion. at this time people prefer investments that have a high risk because if the person is giving the right decision and good then the high risk that can turn into a maximum profit
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

What is your opinion?

In my opinion it depends how good the investors doing risk management.
Bitcoin has very big risk, yes it is.
but for people who can do risk management, this is a very good chance for investment to earn much profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

What is your opinion?

If I think Bitcoin does have a lot of risks but the benefits of Bitcoin far more than the risks. All the risks that exist in Bitcoin can be paid off with huge profit Bitcoin. I am ready to bear all the risks that exist in Bitcoin.
Activity: 203
No not at all anyone who's hands fit in this they never in lose
Activity: 26
Indeed it is risky, Since bitcoins are highly volatile, So many bitcoin hater's try's to spread its bad reputation in social sites but there's nothing they can do because somehow many of us willing to take risk just to earn double or triple digit profit.
Government is the number 1 spreader of this bad news.. I think the equality of risks and benefits of bitcoin were more on benefits,as you can see many were hook up to this bitcoin because of the idea of decentralization.. No corrupt government official could steal it from us like they do with the taxes we had on our paper money.. also it is volatile.. so it can make us reach if we learn to hold.
Activity: 126
First of all, Yes bitcoin is risky specially at investing but Bitcoin has demonstrated its ability to be a great investment. Coins may go for just a few cents or so, but as demand for the currency increases, so does the cost of those coins. Bitcoin has the potential to make you cold hard cash. It’s a bit like putting your money in an account that accrues interest, but Bitcoin has the potential to make tons more money.
Activity: 53
Investing in Bitcoin is high risky but still profitable.If you want to be successful investor through Bitcoin you just trust it with all of your heart.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
 I strongly agree that bitcoin has more risks than benefits, but of course we should also remember that bitcoin has more opportunities for investors to make big profits in a short period of time, and that's only in bitcoin. So although bitcoin has more risk but bitcoin also has a high enough price compared to other coins so bitcoin becomes the best coin at the current highest price which causes many people still trust bitcoin and invest through bitcoin, although it is said bitcoin has more risk than benefits
Activity: 111
I think this is valid, even in the least difficult way. It's extremely elusive some approach to win without getting ready for assets, and Bitcoin is one the rarest way, however a tremendous dangers were included. I have understood that it's a win-win circumstance for me to procure here and the regular dangers that we can state is that you will surpass efforts,time and inspiration for ventures however there will be a times that they will trick the whole task, and the cash that you used to hold were defenseless against the inpredictable development of value, that is the reason I think Bitcoin ivolves a colossal level of hazard.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
I think there is more chance of getting benefit in bitcoin. All of these will depends on how we will handle it. If we are juat careful and wise in using bitcoin, we can be assured that we can get benefit from this.
Activity: 93
Bitcoin itself is an investment. And investment have risks especially if you pour alot of money into it. The benefit of bitcoin is when you try to get a decent amount you invested as an income or extra income.You must be courageous in making decisions and challenges that exist in bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Actually it's true that bitcoin is risky but I don't believe that there are more risks than benefits. Based on what I've experience bitcoin gives me a lot of benefits. The risks is given but you can change that risks into a benefits if you will handle that wisely. Try to overcome those risks and you will see the benefits of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: