Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 3. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think it depends on how you manage. Because there is a way in earning bitcoin without taking risk. You can earn without investing. Like joining bounty campaigns in that way you can avoid risking your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The risk of BTC is really big! But the yield is higher than the bank's! Do not invest in bitcoin if you cannot bear short-term risks.

The people who really invest in bitcoin and make a lot of money are those who have a solid enough understanding and belief in the blockchain technology.
Activity: 114
If we carefully look at it truly, there are more risk involved in bitcoin trading. defintely more than the benefits. High volatility rate, people lining bitcoin to illegal operations and more. Its just the few optimistic ones like us that see the great potential Bitcoin and altcoins posess
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

The truth is if a people or a government against bitcoin statement are negative and vice versa. We know that in the beginning before bitcoin become popular a lot of people already are against but still bitcoin going strong so if they said that Bitcoin have more risk than benefits its only opinion its up to to person if they believed or not

#Support Vanig
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
The benefits inherent in bitcoin investment is way greater than the risk involved. If you really want to get into bitcoin, you will get to know of the much benefits in it. Bitcoin like any other investment has its own risks but you can turn the risk into making much profits if you learn well continuosly do much research on the trends of the market.

I surely agree with your perpective, one you have learn to fight with those risk, because the certain thing is there is always a risk when dealing bitcoin, you can be a successful bitcoin user.
Activity: 26
The benefits inherent in bitcoin investment is way greater than the risk involved. If you really want to get into bitcoin, you will get to know of the much benefits in it. Bitcoin like any other investment has its own risks but you can turn the risk into making much profits if you learn well continuosly do much research on the trends of the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Of course, handling with BTC and any criptocurrency is risky now as it was risky to handle with first internet payments 20 years ago.
Activity: 78
Yea I think bitcoin is getting more and more risky ourdays, why ? Because government is paying more attention to it and  will regulate it more and more in the future.
Activity: 78
All investments certainly have a risk that is directly proportional to the profit, and as we know that the opportunity price of bitcoin is so high that the same is true if the losers, and to avoid big losses of course we must make good risk management.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

While I agree that bitcoins together with all the other crypto currencies in this industry truly has a lot of cons, I do not think that it can be something that is not worthy of the risks. Well, I guess it depends on what a person thinks and how he sees things, but for me, I prefer cyrptos more than any other investments out there since it can give so much profits compared to other investments out there if you just know what you are doing.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
the risk is according to our own who see whether at risk or not, because every what we do have risks, do not dare to take risks we will not succeed .
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
In your life , there are a lot of risks you will encounter in you everyday life, but as normal being it is part of your survival in this world, I see more benefits in bitcoin, than the said risk, the risk in bitcoin investment is the carelessness you make especially in the trading sites and accident you are in a phissing sites, that make your accounts open leaving to hackers, but overall there are a lot of benefits I can get from bitcoin than risks, just overcome the risks and go for the benefits that is the important.
I agree with you in that point because I have the same sentiments here, I also believe that bitcoin has given more benefits to us.Risky is yet nessecary but it is normal.Small thing has it's risk then how much more with bitcoin whom I consider it volatile and never constant.Ta
Activity: 108

What is your opinion?

i personally think you can gain as much as you can loose.That is why you have to study the market well
Activity: 99
Actually, Bitcoin is a digital currency, and Bitcoin is used as a means of payment of means of payment.
Bitcoin is actually a good digital currency but not all countries legalize the use of Bitcoin.
If all countries allow the use of Bitcoin, Bitcoin would be a digital currency that could have high prospects for use in all sectors of the trade and the economy industry.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
i think so , but yeah more risk you will get more profit , its because the volatile price of the bitcoin itself
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

What is your opinion?

I think that the best for all of that is to say about the best for me but its my account so I can start again, but I believe that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. I am enjoying reading the future of our currency. Cause we have been working in this day of that so called the best cryptocurrency and technology in the future
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
i don't think bitcoin have risk i am trader of bitcoin since 4 year and bitcoin never give me loss. i think you are new in crypto market and you afraid from volitaly of market then so sell your coins o loss bitcoin price and increase from 1$ to 20000$ but bitcoin have high volatility if you sell your bitcoin in loss you will face loss if you hold then you will get high profit. i always hold bitcoin for long term and then i get highest profit.
Activity: 126
If there are some risks in bitcoin then all we need is just to cross that risk path and do not mind  the treat because bitcoin survive in the past and now it is still standing well , the risk we encounter in bitcoin is very less than , than the benefits the bitcoin can give to us, it really changes the lives of the people and make a sudden change from a financial crises life to a well breath life, and I am one that can testify that achievement of my friend.

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
I agree about that in the curent time but bitcoin knew many successes in the past and We can not judge anything Due to what happen to it  in a single period of time
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
In your life , there are a lot of risks you will encounter in you everyday life, but as normal being it is part of your survival in this world, I see more benefits in bitcoin, than the said risk, the risk in bitcoin investment is the carelessness you make especially in the trading sites and accident you are in a phissing sites, that make your accounts open leaving to hackers, but overall there are a lot of benefits I can get from bitcoin than risks, just overcome the risks and go for the benefits that is the important.
Pages:
Jump to: