Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 9. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 0
Every business depends on risk,bitcoin also but about benefits there are more profit than other business,i think to get more profit anyone can take this risk.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
yes I suggest if you are afraid of risking to invest. do not give up everything you have.
save some to anticipate if you feel slumped. trust me all need time stable again.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
of course there is a risk. but also many benefits. even I am always trying to invest and I will never take from investments that I do unless it is already profitable. how to use capital in addition to daily needs .
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
with reference to intrinsic price, I count on loads of human beings (such as yourself) are missing the idea of what intrinsic fee manner for the finance international. To a layman, sure, it has intrinsic charge. identical for gold. but for finance humans, it does not have an intrinsic price.

live with me so I can provide a reason behind. think of the terms "cloud" and "catfish". What do they propose to you? Does cloud recommend a seen mass of debris suspended in the environment or does it mean part of the net wherein processing and garage of facts take location? identical for catfish - is that a fish or a person? equal aspect with intrinsic charge.

Now does that advocate bitcoin is worthless? No, it's miles a massive technological leap forward and will impact every organization inside the international. So simply it has value. certain, I agree that it does. Intrinsic charge as finance human beings describe it? truly no longer.

finally, surely curious to your first mover advantage assertion. can you percent any examples wherein a product or improvement had first mover gain and emerge as now not taken over through the way of both a brief follower or some other innovation?
Although Bitcoin is a money making machine but still it is risky.Bitcoin is not centralised and so it is not even backed by any central bank or government.The price of bitcoin is very volatile and so we do not know when will the price rise or fall.The investors are also not sure about their profits because anytime the prices can go down.Bitcoin is based on the blockchain technology but there is also a risk of getting hacked.It can also get banned in the market.
Activity: 48
The benefit of bitcoin is that any transfer in Bitcoins happens very quickly, eliminating the inconvenience of typical authorization requirements and wait periods.
Activity: 178
Every bold decision we take in life comes with its own risk and bitcoin is no different. But from experience, I can say bitcoin's benefits is far greater than the risks involved. With bitcoin, you have the chance to make more profit than losses if and only if you play your cards well. The most important thing in bitcoin investment is to be extremely patient and to continuously research and monitor the trends in prices.
Activity: 182
Not sure about that, each type has its own risk. Bitcoins also have risks from the form of online investment and have not been legalized in a specific way, in addition to hackers. But you can achieve many benefits and most importantly use efficiency and speculation for wealth. In investment, business success and failure are just a fragile boundary of challenge and persistence.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
if you count everything with money then, of course, Bitcoin is more risky than profitable...

and as long as I focus on Bitcoin I feel more of the benefits than the risks...my knowledge grows, as I know little about Blockchain technology, the kind of cryptocurrency and the right way to invest...
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Now is the time when bitcoin is not understandable state. You can not say for sure whether there are risks or not, they always are. We will watch how he will cooperate with the governments and legalize him. And so I think he will keep more or less stable.
Activity: 238
I think the risks in bitcoin are an investment because in investing bitcoin prices can go up and down then we need a big bounce to invest in bitcoin. I guess we cant escape the truth that crypticurrency is still growing in this era thats why we need all the support of everyone to prevent the risk and may receive the benefits to anyone. Since bitcoin has a higher risk, it also has a higher return of profit, so it is really worth on taking a risk.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
with reference to intrinsic price, I count on loads of human beings (such as yourself) are missing the idea of what intrinsic fee manner for the finance international. To a layman, sure, it has intrinsic charge. identical for gold. but for finance humans, it does not have an intrinsic price.

live with me so I can provide a reason behind. think of the terms "cloud" and "catfish". What do they propose to you? Does cloud recommend a seen mass of debris suspended in the environment or does it mean part of the net wherein processing and garage of facts take location? identical for catfish - is that a fish or a person? equal aspect with intrinsic charge.

Now does that advocate bitcoin is worthless? No, it's miles a massive technological leap forward and will impact every organization inside the international. So simply it has value. certain, I agree that it does. Intrinsic charge as finance human beings describe it? truly no longer.

finally, surely curious to your first mover advantage assertion. can you percent any examples wherein a product or improvement had first mover gain and emerge as now not taken over through the way of both a brief follower or some other innovation?
Activity: 57
We should see this point that Bitcoin has no safety mechanisms. Typically, you'll get a private key or random words which protect your wallet. If you lose your key, your funds will be gone with it. There's no support to contact, no way to change the password, and no way you could verify your identity to get your account back. When it's gone - it's gone, there's nothing anyone can do.
Activity: 490
You can see many post like this but i think bitcoin is not more risky than benefits because people can make huge profit with bitcoin..because bitcoin price is raising day by day.
Activity: 69
The risk of bitcoin is indisputable that is why bitcoin business is for the smartest people. You need to be smart to scale through. you need to Know when to buy, when to sell and when to do short term trading.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
More risk more profit,Need to find solution of problems and move on.So overcome the problems and always be safe side.
copper member
Activity: 154
As per my Opinion, bitcoin has more risks than benefits are as follows.

Bitcoins trade on multiple exchanges, and exchange rates vary.

bitcoin prices have exhibited high volatility.

Deposited bitcoins are prone to theft by hacking.

High leverage is risky for newbie traders.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
The advantages and variety of different forms of investment are not just the same. Therefore, the type of investment depends on your capital and expertise. If it has a lot of capital and has a financial display of the market, you can choose investments in stock. If the capital is large and sought, make sure you decide on cryptocurrency as an option. But if there is, in terms of funds and securities, mutual funds become the right choice.
Activity: 98
It is the inverse, bitcoin has more advantages contrast with the dangers in light of the fact that the danger of bitcoin is just the market which is a standout amongst the most unpredictable kind of market on the planet yet other than that, there is no substantial hazard for bitcoin yet the advantages are a considerable measure like the obscurity and furthermore the quick of doing exchange which is additionally a secured one since it doesn't require excessively private data like your personal residence.
Activity: 43
In my country, bitcoin investment and related issues are banned. It's a little bit worse. We will keep trying. The day will come. Anyway, No pain No gain.
Activity: 8
People be talking about bitcoin will be future money where everyone should invest, and the opposite where bitcoin offers more risk than profit. I guess time will tell.
Pages:
Jump to: