Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 4. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
 Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? Life is full of risk, risk takers are the great achievers of is from isk you get your benefit . there is always a benefit wrapped in risk
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
The value of bitcoin is always changing. Bitcoin is a type of investment that is more dangerous. But it is also very potential. When you invest in bitcoin, you have the opportunity to make a lot of money.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
all investments have risk, we must understand it first.
about bitcoin, many financial experts who assess if bitcoin investment is the most risky investments in the world, among other types of investments.
So, before you start to prepare mentally. to face the worst.
Activity: 210
First of all, any investment is a risk. And bitcoin is no exception. In order to at least something to earn on the crypto currency, it is important to understand its essence and purpose.
● ● NODEhaven | EMPOWERING THE BLOCKCHAIN ◤ Crypto Mining Equipment Co-Operative ◢
Activity: 154
First you should know every investment has risk, if you invest in crypto currency is more risky rather than other investment platform so that more peoples to avoid investment in crpto currency and bitcoin. if you can afford to risky you can earn money in crypto, you can earn money very fast same like you can lose also, so before you investment start you should aware about risks.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
people who simply speculate on btc don’t realize the opportunity of keeping the value of their funds, I mean they don’t get that there’re a lot of devs, geeks etc who care of the ecosystem efficiency, developing new solutions, protecting from scammers and more.. all of these things create a value.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin truly is risky. And very can benefit from Bitcoin or other crypto coins in this short period of time. On the other hand, if we consider 2-3 years then the scenario would be totally different. But if you look at the crypticurrency the risk will be low if you just study about it.Every investment has a risk.The risk is volatility of bitcoin value.
Activity: 89
We can say for now that investing bitcoin is also risky especially that this currency is not yet fully legalized by the government. When you invest in a not so sure system you should consider all the posibilities and factors that may occur
Activity: 110
Countries now have regulations on bitcoin. Bitcoin has great potential. fluctuating fluctuations. It is sure to increase in the future and set new heights
Activity: 88
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Yes, perhaps today bitcoin is high volatile. Bitcoin have more risks , but bitcoin also have more benefits. It is my opinion
Activity: 29
 See it as a back end where most people don't actually interact. The average person doesn't even know what encrypted means.
Activity: 117
The risk is as high as the return. This is very simple to explain; If you want to earn a lot you have to take risks. Investing in gold or beating for profit is a more logical option.
Activity: 112
Noted. That is why we should spent more time in this forum to get updated and reduce the risks. But I don’t agree to the statement of Bank of Spain that bitcoin is not worth it.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Yes, if you invest a lot of money and store it in form of bitcoin its too risky because we don't know maybe tomorrow bitcoin will vanish

Bitcoin is not going to vanish all of a sudden. Even if it losses its value, it is going to be a slow process which can stretch for many years if not decades. But then again, in the world of crypto-currency nothing can be taken as guaranteed.
Activity: 2
idk
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Now I see bitcoin more at risk than benefit, my hope bitcoin can prove itself that actually there are many benefits that we can take through bitcoin.I hope bitcoin can be better again in service and can prove himself is the best crypto with the highest price .
Activity: 75
SOMETIMES i do not understand why some people hesitate to take calculated risks. Investing in bitcoins is undeniably the best businesses I have ever involved myself. I could have invested that money in my bank and earned only 2.7% every month at a very low risk. However, when I invested the money in bitcoin instead, and at a higher but reasonable risk, I earned a whooping 148% in just two weeks after the rise of the coin. What i want to advice people is that investing in bitcoin in a little bit risky but the benefits are just incredible. The only caution is that DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think more and more people know and see a lot of people interested in it, bitcoin has great potential and big risk also for everyone. but will give you a profit that is even greater than we thought. I think it will be our job for a long time by controlling ourselves not to panic about bitcoin. hopefully the price returns to normal and increases.
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.

It is indeed a profitable coin! It also depends on you if you take such risk in bitcoin if you dont want to then join the campaign and then the money that you'll get or should i say the tokens you can use it to invest.
Activity: 448
All investments have risks, not just Bitcoin, Gold, silver, soil are all at risk. And the risk that is given Bitcoin I think is proportional to the benefits provided. this time it seems only losses are given Bitcoin, because the price is down. but try to remember again late last year, how many investors are benefiting from soaring Bitcoin prices.
Pages:
Jump to: