Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 6. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Everything in crypto is risk to take, not only bitcoin, bitcoin have both risk and benefits side, you just need to know how to play the game itself.
Activity: 7
Well each and every investments have risk factor and Bitcoin being a new topic has some speculations whether it would be a good place to invest or not.However it would need some time to achieve the trust factor among the masses.
Activity: 113
Bitcoin isn't extra threat than benefits but as an alternative profitable. due to the fact there is a outstanding capability for the improvement of all the cash in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is presently notably coins. Its fee is barely below now, however its charge will soon be excessive. due to the fact its price by no means lasts. whenever it is down or every now and then it is excessive.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Risk is always there in our life. We take risk in something and bet on something in order to increase or better the things we risked. It is indeed true that bitcoin is risky for a reason that the result is commonly uncertain. We can't predict the outcome of a certain investments. In addition, some of it may be a scam so bitcoin is truly a risk that worth to take because of the most positive result of investments, trading, campaigns, etc that will help you earn more.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
Depending on our point of view actually look at what bitcoin is. In my opinion, bitcoin itself is an investment.
And investment have risks especially if you pour alot of money into it. The benefit of bitcoin is when you try to get a decent amount you invested as an income or extra income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Yes, the risk of his work to the high price as well as not to move it is not a simple proportion compared to the rest of the currencies and therefore difficult to maintain and achieve profits in this period
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is getting more acceptable day by day. No matter what you do, it is a risk. Yet bitcoin is at risk, the profit is high. It is expected that more profits can be obtained from bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
No matter how many risks there are and people who have lost on this all bitcoin will be popular. I would compare this with a flashlight to which the moths fly. They do not see how many have already burned their wings
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
In my opinion, there are more riskier if you have a lack of knowledge about bitcoins. But the problem is that most people do not even know how to deal with losses, that is the main reason of why they stop using or investing in bitcoin.

I agree with you mate, If I were them, I keep on research about crypto currency, especially In bitcoin and gathered those knowledge,  so that I can fully understand, how bitcoin runs In the narket of cryptoworld.
Activity: 11
ofcourse its an risky zone than benefits..but there are some ICOS  like runs.com is trying to reduce such risks by making investors to invest their experiences to create more memories......it may reduce the risk of bitcoin investment.
Activity: 112
In my opinion, bitcoin has the same risks as online commerce. about hackers, fraud. The special point in the type of investment in bitcoin is that you need more skills, knowledge to protect your assets and control profits by value growth. But in the trend of decentralized supply, just hold to wait for a good time in the future. Bitcoin can bring us a higher value than any traditional form of investment. In business, the ultimate goal is profit. bitcoin decides everything by the strongest "profit"
Activity: 70
In my opinion, there are more riskier if you have a lack of knowledge about bitcoins. But the problem is that most people do not even know how to deal with losses, that is the main reason of why they stop using or investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 8
I think there are many risks. such as a drop in prices. But the benefits also exist, such as earn a fairly large income
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Bitcoin investment like any other investment and business is full of risks. That is why you are asked to invest much you can afford to lose. Investment in bitcoin brings along aide it much profits if you were successful in your strategy. The profit is always higher than nominal investments.
Activity: 210
Yes this is true. Bitcoin has more risks than benefits. The risk in investing in cryptocurrency for me is too high especially right now that the market is not being visualize by people that are professionals. What I meant from cannot visualize, is that they cannot read the market as of now.

Yes bitcoin really has many risk than benefits. The risk is where you will hold this or invest it for it to become much bigger than what you've expected to gain. But as for now many people that are already professional in this transaction cant read the market value because of the lowest price it have.
Activity: 177
Crypto currency will be very risky if you don't know how to make profit from it. Crypto currency is not just giving us risk to invest but a profit as long as you know how to use your investment to it.

When you invest huge the risk in order to gain a big profits.  Being an investor we should know that even in a companies there is always a risk. But bitcoin is a strong, since the start. Althrough the price is going up and down but alive to give us a wealth that others can't give.
Activity: 26
Crypto currency will be very risky if you don't know how to make profit from it. Crypto currency is not just giving us risk to invest but a profit as long as you know how to use your investment to it.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
I am always cautious when investing and trading on bitcoin so that until now I have not faced with big risks. A slight loss is something normal. So so far I have enjoyed many benefits of bitcoin rather than the risks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Activity: 364
I think risk is another word of the consequences of an option. When we are wise and clever to choose the risk we take will be smaller. Investing in bitcoin for example, can not be denied that bitcoin can double the profit in a relatively short time but there is also a risk when we will lose the assets we invest in bitcoin. The wise solution I think is, invest as much as you can lose it for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: