Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 7. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
the bitcoin is bad now, but I think it will change, because the longer the bitcoin changes, and we also have to remember that once the bitcoin was once the best and has tremendous benefits. so we do not look at bitcoin just one eye.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
In every business or life there must be ups and downs, sometimes seeing bitcoin prices is too bad to see because bitcoin values drop dramatically and sometimes if bitcoin prices increase the more demand and likes a lot of people so maybe it's a bitcoin game in the market as well as when investing. But I'm sure that bitcoin prices are able to reverse the situation for the better after coming out of the ugliness because bitcoin is very strong in any case.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Well,like what we experience today the price of bitcoin is going down and not it means we need to panic let just be wait it will rise again.And yes bitcoin is risky but it is profitable coins.And many life has change and have financial freedom.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Yes this is true. Bitcoin has more risks than benefits. The risk in investing in cryptocurrency for me is too high especially right now that the market is not being visualize by people that are professionals. What I meant from cannot visualize, is that they cannot read the market as of now.
Activity: 97
Every business and invest has risk. Bitcoin has some risk also. That doesn't mean it's useless. People are still investing in bitcoin because they are making profits and benefits from it.
Activity: 6
Will so called "experts" ever get tired of predicting the downfall of Bitcoin as soon as Bitcoin takes a dip and causing a bit of panic in the market? I guess not. Sure Bitcoin is risky but what isn't risky at this point that can bring you a decent amount of profit that involves the money that people have worked hard for?! The spreading of FUD by established institutions is a well documented issue in the world of Crypto. Even though Cryptos have their time to fall, all in all, they're mostly making steady improvements and we all know the potential of the tech. It's more important to do your own due diligence on any Crypto before putting your money into backing a coin

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-dies-for-the-300th-time-trading-at-7300
Activity: 210
In my opinion, all things must have risks, including the use of Bitcoin also has a considerable risk.
However, these risks can be minimized with good management.
Surely a Bank would say that Bitcoin is not good to use because the existence of the Bank could be bergeres if many people who use Bitcoin and bank development will be hampered.
Therefore the bank preaches badness about Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 266
To take even more advantage, it is also necessary to take some risk in bitcoin if there is risk, then the profit is too much. Due to higher profits, investors are taking risk in bitcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
Can be said that bitcoin investment is risky and currently more risky than the previous month, this is because many users are panicked so sell at a cheap price that makes bitcoin investment is a very risky thing.
Activity: 13
I agree  that statement that bitcoin is risky, but I am not agreeing that bitcoin have more risks than benefits. I think the risk and benefit of bitcoin are the same. you invest little amount of money, the risk also little, but the benefit also little from your invest amount.
Activity: 44
I like how Ethereum grows. Perhaps it makes sense to buy it?
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
Bitcoins are new and still continues to be tested as a medium of exchange. Users should be careful to weigh its benefits and risks. Bitcoin purchases are discrete unless the user voluntarily publishes his transactions, its transaction was never associated with his personal identity. In addition transfer in bitcoin happens very quickly and very convenient especially for the busy people.. As a form of advice it is very important to be well informed about bitcoins in order to minimize its risks.

For me, risk is always there in every aspect specially in investment. But if you want to grow grab the risk, that's why many investor invest even they know it. But bitcoin have a potential to grow in our market because of the upgrading technology. Bitcoin is just a start for that and continue to grow in a long run.
Activity: 11
Bitcoins are new and still continues to be tested as a medium of exchange. Users should be careful to weigh its benefits and risks. Bitcoin purchases are discrete unless the user voluntarily publishes his transactions, its transaction was never associated with his personal identity. In addition transfer in bitcoin happens very quickly and very convenient especially for the busy people.. As a form of advice it is very important to be well informed about bitcoins in order to minimize its risks.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Well it is sad to accept that it is the reality as of now that bitcoin does have many threats that its benefits. It might be a threat for our future if we lend all we have or invest all we have on it and it is going to be hard if bitcoin fails. This is just one of the risk that we may take when we take bitcoin. Though on the other hand, it is good and lucky if the other things go such as the investment we have got a profit that is big enough to build our own future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
indeed this crypto has many risks but the advantages of using and benefits for the future of a country are also great. many countries are discussing the deficiencies / weaknesses and risks of digital currencies that make people more afraid to use them than to discuss the advantages and advantages for all of us if crypto is applied to the economy of a country. so we must be wise for responding to this issue.
Activity: 106
Yes indeed bitcoin has a risk but I think if you want to get a lot of profits there is only one answer yes it invest all your money if you want to earn very much profit in a very lifetime
Activity: 93
I see more risks in holding a paper currency than Bitcoin. The paper currency that everyone is holding can be spent by anyone once it left your hands. Since bitcoin has a higher risk, it also has a higher return of profit, so it is really worth on taking a risk.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

What is your opinion?

It might be a little bit risky, but still it's not as risky as Spain is thinking and still it  we should still research for us to over come those Rick that might accur.. like any business there's still had a risk and investing wisely in a moderation can help and yet Bitcoin had a lot of benefit instore...
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Maybe They That Do not Know What That Cryptocurrency Bank Then They Are We Cryptocurrency Banks That Are The Place For The Fools So They Guess The Cryptocurrency Bank That Is A LOT Many Risks Of On The Benefits I Have Been Many People Who Supports Bitcoin To The Present
Activity: 438
Merit: 100

What is your opinion?

Many news spreading that bitcoin is risky it is true that bitcoin is risky so before you invest in a crypto currency better to make a lot of research or strong background about the project for you to analyze on how risk the bitcoin is to avoid invest now cry later because they lost a huge amount of money.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
I think investing in bitcoins is a risk because price fluctuations are high and unstable, due to price volatility that attracts many traders but most of them are losing money in this market
Pages:
Jump to: