Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 22. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 04:11:15 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Yes. It’s true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency. It is evident from the increasing prices of it. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it had begun. This had been possible only because firstly, bitcoin is universal. It can be used anywhere in the world without the hassles of currency exchange whereas fiat currency are restricted to only one country. Secondly, bitcoin wallet is completely safe. So now your money is safe too unlike cash which can be stolen. So by seeing all these benefits people are starting to adopt bitcoin and soon it can become a global currency.
Yes its true there is no doubt that bitcoin is becoming a globe currency because bitcoin is now available almost in every country and recently its arrived in Thailand so I think in next year bitcoin will be reached to the rest of rest of countries and day by day the users of bitcoins are going to increase people and countries are going to support bitcoin.
Now, we have many countries in Asia support Bitcoin, as Australia, Japan, Korea, HongKong ... I believe in future, if large countries like U.S, China, U.K, Russia, ... do not accept Bitcoin, these countries will take advantage all opportunities of Bitcoin and change the economy ranking on the world Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 22, 2017, 03:43:48 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

I agree. The bitcoin awareness world wide has been increasing lately. Even in my own country a lot of people are becoming curious about bitcoin. So, I guess that is a good thing for all of us.

I am very much hopeful that with each passing day, the number of people who will be knowing about bitcoin will keep on increasing. This will bring better name to bitcoin and it will help bitcoin to earn more fame. The way bitcoin is making such a very good name and that too in such a short period of time, there are likely chances that in the near future bitcoin will be the most widely used currency amongst the people.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
October 22, 2017, 12:17:17 PM
On the digital entire world it will definitely be a worldwide forex, as it is a forex of everybody and is not owned by a distinct region.
I often say to my friends who know about bitcoins, that bitcoins are showing such a great difference in international market for just being decentralization. If you don’t consider only one this factor, believe me bitcoins couldn’t be capable of giving such wonderful profit ratios to everyone. Bitcoin is becoming the world most used and appreciated currency and it will be the future currency.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 12:06:46 PM
Actually, we can convert Bitcoin to a lot of different currencies and use it in words that accept it, simply because the bank still silently accepts it even though the government has forbidden it. It works in the underworld, the government does not accept but the people still accept it, not only the dollar is the world's currency, in the future, Bitcoin will also grow and become the common currency of the human species
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 11:38:58 AM

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
It definetly is increasing more appropriation with time, paying little heed to the cost, yet its still far from rivaling world monetary standards consecutive. The best thing about bitcoin is that it knows no nationality, it is all inclusive, and that is something else that will make it achievement.
Activity: 221
October 22, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

I believe so. Bitcoin is everywhere in the world. You can have bitcoin wherever whenever and whoever you are in this world. Bitcoin will be a global currency i trully believe. So when we come to other country we don't necessary have to have their money we can use bitcoin and it's cool.
Activity: 165
October 22, 2017, 10:54:29 AM
On the digital entire world it will definitely be a worldwide forex, as it is a forex of everybody and is not owned by a distinct region.
Yes you are right the bitcoin is increasing the power and it is being famous now, I am hopping the coming future the bitcoin will get the highest point and the most increasing price of the bitcoin I hold the bitcoin and the power of the bitcoin in my country is more than the simple money and it is because of the best and the high opportunities of the bitcoin be the bitcoin investor and the get the global currency in your bitcoin wallet as soon as possible.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
October 22, 2017, 04:01:47 AM

Yes. It’s true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency. It is evident from the increasing prices of it. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it had begun. This had been possible only because firstly, bitcoin is universal. It can be used anywhere in the world without the hassles of currency exchange whereas fiat currency are restricted to only one country. Secondly, bitcoin wallet is completely safe. So now your money is safe too unlike cash which can be stolen. So by seeing all these benefits people are starting to adopt bitcoin and soon it can become a global currency.
Yes its true there is no doubt that bitcoin is becoming a globe currency because bitcoin is now available almost in every country and recently its arrived in Thailand so I think in next year bitcoin will be reached to the rest of rest of countries and day by day the users of bitcoins are going to increase people and countries are going to support bitcoin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 22, 2017, 02:43:19 AM

I agree. The bitcoin awareness world wide has been increasing lately. Even in my own country a lot of people are becoming curious about bitcoin. So, I guess that is a good thing for all of us.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 12:35:59 AM
Ngee bitcoin are not able to grow to be entire world currency since some nations banned bitcoin.And financial institutions will definitely locate a way so bitcoin will slide.Also we need fiat to adjust to bitcoin then deliver to about the planet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
October 21, 2017, 06:11:35 AM
Indeed, bitcoin can be a global currency! Since bitcoin can be transacted from anywhere to anyone, with just few clicks you can do even on your phone, there is no surprise that bitcoin can be a currency to be used worldwide. It frees people from the hassle of converting to cash from one local currency to the other.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 05:17:30 AM
There were 2 stories about a month ago, in the crypto-news, I thought these was the writing on the wall as it were with regard to this.

It was that Venezuela and Zimbabwe, countries with generally Failed local currency systems, some turn to Bitcoin as an alternative rather than USD/EUR etc.
Basically it seems in these places (at least in some circles) where the local currency is now pretty much failed that BTC is a genuine alternative along side the usual global 'reserve currencies'.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
October 21, 2017, 04:49:01 AM

I think this is true because more and more people are into cryptocurrency nowadays. It's more profitable and I think it's worth investing cryptocurrency. A lot of people who were able to invest cryptocurrency while it was cheap was able to earn a lot of money from it. Crpytocurrency is one of the best investment ever made because compared to stock investing, it's more profitable because of it's volatility.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 21, 2017, 04:41:57 AM
Calling it a global currency just now would be too far fetched. Yes it is the most popular digital currency and has a whooping market value of over 71 billion dollars but there are still many countries who haven't accepted it. Yes bitcoin has spread its wings and is becoming a lot famous but it would take some time for it to take over the world and emerge as a global currency.

However bitcoin can be surely called 'the gold of the digital era'.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 04:16:50 AM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 21, 2017, 04:03:32 AM
It can become a large currency and then it will get regulated, which turns it into the same currency we have now but digital.
Well you are right bitcoin is now becoming a global currency because it’s almost everywhere around the world and still bitcoin have a target to be in the rest of countries because bitcoin prove it self that it is one of the trust worthy and power full currency and day by its users are going to increase so I think very soon bitcoin will be a global currency.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
October 21, 2017, 03:26:10 AM

It will be very possible because the governments at every country likes what they are seeing in bitcoin. It can benefit them in many ways, because Bitcoin is really higher than US Dollars.
Bitcoin price has already reached to heights which US dollars too can reach until. Bitcoin is not only limited to US now it has become globally famous and people all around the world are using  it and getting  profits from it. Many  countries have and bitcoin exchange and trade legal in there country because the world in becoming  digital and currency should also be the same.

Bitcoin is slowly becoming global currency due to its value and earning possibility and also due to it anonymous way of transfer and use.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 01:37:22 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
October 20, 2017, 10:07:41 PM
It can become a large currency and then it will get regulated, which turns it into the same currency we have now but digital.
Well that is promising with regards to the utilization of the Bitcoin in the entire area, but we should also consider the drawback from this. When we talked about regulated that means that the government found a way to control Bitcoin somehow. I mean not entirely the Bitcoin but its usage, they will set regulations and eventually those will be taxed.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
October 20, 2017, 02:33:40 PM
I also consider BTC is turning into a world-wide forex gradually considering that folks are intrigued on on the web currency like BTC and it is also fairly common among retailers and some of the on-line sites are also started out accepting BTC as option methods so we can say that BTC is in a way to currently being a world-wide currency
This is good to have eh different currencies and the bitcoin is good for you and for me as well I hope in the future you will be able to buy the bitcoin and will give you the best income and the high resource of the money in the bitcoin shopping you will not suffer In the future if you will get the high income and the price of the bitcoin is also very high as compare to the other world currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: