Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 18. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
November 16, 2017, 11:09:26 AM
Bitcoins are coming soon. That will definitely change the way Payments are used. And it's especially near now that bitcoins are already recognized by countries and legally using it. So the bitcoins can not explain our lives full of darkness. Let's take our bitcoins and consider them as gold. Surely the world will be cashless world.
There are already places where you can you Bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin is everywhere now, you can use it to buy a brand new car of your choice, clothes, food and whatever it is you need. You just find a good and trusted site that accepts it. For example, Amazon is not accepting Bitcoin, but we have got Overstock.com which is one of the best site accepting Bitcoin, and you can also buy anything of your choice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 01:01:08 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Well at the moment we bitcoins are being used and accepted to buy commodities, being used as payments and are being accepted in on line games. If bitcoin would penetrate and be accepted by large institutions then there is a possibility that it would become a global currency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 11:40:05 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Totally bitcoin will be the next global currency, but i think many governments will not agree on this, they will totally ban bitcoin on their country before this happens. Bitcoin is a big threat to their corruption. 
Activity: 29
November 15, 2017, 11:21:48 PM
maybe it will happen or maybe not.. we dont know yet.. i hope it will happen so that our money will not be manipulated by bank or government.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 07:47:07 AM
Bitcoin becomes global. It is presently the number 1 currency since it has the highest exchange rate ever compared to other currency in the world. It has become the number one because more and more people are using bitcoin. I can say it is of great help since a lot of people becomes rich because of bitcoin. A lot of success stories and population of people using bitcoin becomes millions that dominates almost all countries in the world. It is also more convenient if everyone will be using bitcoin someday because we can access bitcoin easily wherever we go. That is why a lot of people from all walks of life would highly recommend bitcoin as the number one among all other currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Thats great! its means that  bitcoins is more famous  than in US dollar.Maybe soon becoming a global currency if its is regulated all over the world with   the government.the problem is the bitcoin price is volatile in the market sometimes its pump,and sometimes its dump.

Can you imagine if bitcoin is the world's number one currency and they can not be controlled by the government? then the world will return to an age where everyone will become greedy and use all means to collect it, this is not true, bitcoin will become global currency, but USD or other strong currencies should remain the main benchmark.
It is true! bitcoin can become global currency in the future but the fiat currency will remain in our society. People will hard to adapt the cryptocurrency and if that happen, our society will be messy.
As your said, we don't need to wait more time. We are using Bitcoin as a global currency for our payment in worldwide. I don't use Credit card or Paypal for my transaction to other countries. I'm using Bitcoin and cryptocurrency for my online payment method, as long as the deal accept cryptocurrency for payment.
Yes it is true because the bitcoin now having the time to time increasing price. Now more than 100 countries are using the bitcoin and the few remaining will use it when the bitcoin will grow more and the price of the bitcoin will be high now as much as the bitcoin increasing the price of the bitcoin will be best now a lot of the people are holding and this is now being use for the shopping and the buying marketing as well.
Activity: 518
November 14, 2017, 09:03:32 AM
I think that's better Bitcoin is becoming a Global currency when buying and paying in other country must be the best way and not change to a small amount of price to market and if we can make that global currency it may change the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Thats great! its means that  bitcoins is more famous  than in US dollar.Maybe soon becoming a global currency if its is regulated all over the world with   the government.the problem is the bitcoin price is volatile in the market sometimes its pump,and sometimes its dump.

Can you imagine if bitcoin is the world's number one currency and they can not be controlled by the government? then the world will return to an age where everyone will become greedy and use all means to collect it, this is not true, bitcoin will become global currency, but USD or other strong currencies should remain the main benchmark.
It is true! bitcoin can become global currency in the future but the fiat currency will remain in our society. People will hard to adapt the cryptocurrency and if that happen, our society will be messy.
As your said, we don't need to wait more time. We are using Bitcoin as a global currency for our payment in worldwide. I don't use Credit card or Paypal for my transaction to other countries. I'm using Bitcoin and cryptocurrency for my online payment method, as long as the deal accept cryptocurrency for payment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2017, 01:48:22 PM

This is true because bitcoin is becoming word-wide known and it is becoming famous as time goes by. A lot of rich and well-known people and even countries are starting to view bitcoin as a good long-term investment. That's why bitcoin market is getting big and it's price is continuing to increase day by day.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
November 12, 2017, 01:01:46 PM
I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.

I really hope bitcoin to be one of the global digital currencies in the future
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
November 12, 2017, 12:51:40 PM

Thats great! its means that  bitcoins is more famous  than in US dollar.Maybe soon becoming a global currency if its is regulated all over the world with   the government.the problem is the bitcoin price is volatile in the market sometimes its pump,and sometimes its dump.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
November 12, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

Thats great! its means that  bitcoins is more famous  than in US dollar.Maybe soon becoming a global currency if its is regulated all over the world with   the government.the problem is the bitcoin price is volatile in the market sometimes its pump,and sometimes its dump.

better like this alone, not until you imagine it is achieved, if it is achieved it will be troubling the people who do not know about bitcoin. just do not let the people become greedy. because greed is useless.
Activity: 4
November 12, 2017, 05:22:34 AM
Around the digital globe it'll definitely be considered a global forex, because it is a forex of everyone and isn't of a specific nation.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 07:03:57 AM
If bitcoin a currency there there will be a paper bitcoin or anything that has physical  Undecided
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 10, 2017, 07:02:23 AM
Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.

Maybe in the 2049, not the Blade Runner movie if I'm wrong, just kidding. If people could understand the people needs they could appreciate the  bitcoins importance and it should be on people's speak and if the majority's on bitcoins well it is the chance to choose.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
November 10, 2017, 05:57:44 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 10, 2017, 05:52:00 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 03:57:03 AM
Bitcoin is already in the Bitcoin business, though because it is predictable The only worrying thing where the price is rising so high and down again, it is possible for Bitcoin to rise and fall in a volatile way when the market remains stable.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 03:08:34 AM
And that in no other country did I see their full adoption at the state level and, accordingly, equating to the national currency. While all this is virtual and only in words.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
November 10, 2017, 02:59:55 AM
Is not surprising, and the governments won\t be able to stop bitcoin.We have to hear good stuff about this coin,not only negative ones.I in bitcoin,and i believe will become the top global currency!

I don't think it's as clear cut as "governments won't be able to stop bitcoin."

Governments can and have done some awful things to control the people. They can certainly push bitcoin underground, which wouldn't be good. But the people control of this too. The people need to elect leaders that support the future they want to see. The people need to get more involved in politics. The people need to find their voice...then use it.

I agree, definitely bitcoin is manifesting to be the front runner global currency. It's the next best thing investors
are in to at right now. Then there's the government circumstances with bitcoin along with several nations. Governments
will get involve and influence bitcoin any day now. Certainly they have looked and ruminate on the subject. Everybody
is tapping into crypotcurrency today, it got the people's awareness and certainly that caught the government's attention.  
Pages:
Jump to: