Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 17. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 12:51:48 AM
I think that bitcoin will never be known to the whole world. He will remain popular only among some people. And this percentage of the population is not very large. Therefore, bitcoin will not become a global currency
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
November 27, 2017, 02:17:43 AM
Bitcoins tend to be a global currencies But there are things we should keep in mind and happen before it can be accomplished. It's a totally mass adoption, eliminating the circulation of money in every country. And people accept it. I also added that everyone should have gadgets and have access to the internet. Pretty Long and processed requirements that must occur but let's look at the future they will also be fulfilled.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
November 27, 2017, 01:51:25 AM
Bitcoin now is a global currency it is circulating around the world and lots of investors now are trying to invest one because of the profit they may get out of it. The people all over the world are getting aware now of the crypto currencies specially Bitcoin.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 10:45:27 AM
BitCoin is revolutionary and it's no surprise that its being adopted by so many countries. I hope that one day that Bitcoin will be a massive global currency and i hope it is used by many people.
It is now being adopted by the people who are buying the bitcoin I can see how fast the bitcoin is growing the value I can manage I am making the bitcoin profit; I am having the bitcoin to help us to get the profit. Now a lot of the countries are buying the bitcoin and the demand of the bitcoin is high now because almost all the countries are investing in the bitcoin and the profit of the bitcoin will be high.
Activity: 308
November 24, 2017, 04:44:12 PM
It might be a global currency if all the remote areas in the world will be online or has a mobile connection. People today are becoming aware of the advantages which cryptocurrency offers but as long as there's still places in the world disconnected then bitcoin becoming a global currency is still far from reality.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 08:44:09 AM
Bitcoin is gradually becoming a global currency.in the coming years probably in the next 10 yrs it might be accepted as a global curreny.The rate at which is bitcoin is also mooning also has positive reaction towards global usage.
It just an speculation, we could not find out the exact result of bitcoin in the future, bitcoin is alive now because of benefits that they get by the user. But how about if this will use in illegal transaction? It will ban and result of crashes of bitcoin. In other word, by bitcoin we survive and with bitcoin it affect in some currency because of huge volatile price that will encourage some user to use this not for profit but as currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 22, 2017, 08:27:00 AM
Bitcoin is starting to accept many countries in the world. With the acquisition of Bitcoin, the amount of demand is increasing. Its evidence is that Bitcoin's price increases. So it can be said that Bitcoin is becoming a global currency day by day.
By reading on the news about bitcoin or the cryptocurrency we will understand how popular bitcoin has become.
The price is the only statement that will prove, and the price is rising in just this short period of time because the demand is significantly increasing.
We can’t delete the possibility that bitcoin will turns into global currency, because if you think bitcoin value now in the market was increasing price very fast. Therefore many people or users are attract to used and invest in this coin, also popularity of bitcoin inside and outside the digital community was rapidly increase. So it’s not far to happen that bitcoin value will become global currency in the future. Otherwise, in the whole world crypto currency are starting to become famous, hopefully that in our country bitcoin will become legal currency.
As far as I know, Bitcoin was a global currency in the cryptocurrency world. All cryptocurrencies can exchange, buy/sell through Bitcoin. Therefore, at least in the cryptocurrecy world, Bitcoin became an important role in the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. Now, we only need to wait the government legalize this currency.
Activity: 308
November 22, 2017, 02:28:28 AM
BitCoin is revolutionary and it's no surprise that its being adopted by so many countries. I hope that one day that Bitcoin will be a massive global currency and i hope it is used by many people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 21, 2017, 11:37:27 PM
Bitcoin is starting to accept many countries in the world. With the acquisition of Bitcoin, the amount of demand is increasing. Its evidence is that Bitcoin's price increases. So it can be said that Bitcoin is becoming a global currency day by day.
By reading on the news about bitcoin or the cryptocurrency we will understand how popular bitcoin has become.
The price is the only statement that will prove, and the price is rising in just this short period of time because the demand is significantly increasing.
We can’t delete the possibility that bitcoin will turns into global currency, because if you think bitcoin value now in the market was increasing price very fast. Therefore many people or users are attract to used and invest in this coin, also popularity of bitcoin inside and outside the digital community was rapidly increase. So it’s not far to happen that bitcoin value will become global currency in the future. Otherwise, in the whole world crypto currency are starting to become famous, hopefully that in our country bitcoin will become legal currency.
Activity: 224
November 21, 2017, 11:25:38 PM
That is true we were wasting several money using the most companies as banks and others that provides us a service of sending funds from one country to another, like Western Union, those companies were growing while we work to improve our family life. Bitcoin has a solution and its being used for several people to do those same transactions, being the difference huge, for me bitcoin has turned global since the beginning, just weren't recognized as such, but now the community awarded bitcoin, while politicians hasn't yet took any position.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 09:23:39 PM
Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.
I think bitcoin is a virtual,  and has come with following advantages a demand benefits more than anything cryptocurrenciesBitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It’s faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners. Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It’s faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2017, 07:47:00 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
November 21, 2017, 07:42:33 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Bitcoin can be used in every country as long as it doesn't affect anyone and it will not be a harm to the economy. So I can say that it can be used and becoming a global currency which is many people in different country can used.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 06:28:35 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Bitcoins are an independent currency that is why every country can used it all around that world that is how convenient bitcoins are they can send a lot of money with just using your devices all arpund the world as long as there are an internet connection. That is also the reasons why bitcoins price increases that high because of too much demands of the people all around the world. So it is indeed an international currency a lot of freedom to us.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 05:55:11 PM
Maybe bitcoin have now some agreement with visa/mastercard? Can I take some card and pay with btc?
Activity: 252
November 21, 2017, 02:42:20 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 02:41:56 PM
Bitcoin is gradually becoming a global currency.in the coming years probably in the next 10 yrs it might be accepted as a global curreny.The rate at which is bitcoin is also mooning also has positive reaction towards global usage.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Yes because of the bitcoins conveniency a lot of country wants it becausebof the capabilities of it. Bitcoins are a great thing when it becomes to business because businessmen can easily do a transactions from all over the world  without going to that particular country because even when you are at home you can access it by internet connections. And also bitcoins price are growing which is a great thing that is why other countries like it their economy grows as bitcoins grow because the people around their surroundings are getting an additional income which means the poverty will be lessen.
The government want to control the Bitcoin system but they do not have the idea to do that. Finally, the Japanese government accepted Bitcoin and want to become the first country accept Bitcoin is legally in the world. Behind this decision have many hide purpose of the Japanese government, if they can attract more investor investing to exchange from their country, they can tax the Bitcoin user through these exchanges easily without any risk Cool.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 17, 2017, 03:22:03 PM
Actually no i don't think its become a global currency. Its still taking a lot of time and years to be happening. If you open the hates list of bitcoin will find some countries who banned the use bitcoin. Unfortunate a big country name China where the supply and demand is high as compare to other countries also banned the ICO. So how you can say its become global currency. Bitcoin is unstable and nobody can control it plus involve with illegal things that's whysome people hate the bitcoin
Activity: 265
November 16, 2017, 09:37:35 PM

Yes because of the bitcoins conveniency a lot of country wants it becausebof the capabilities of it. Bitcoins are a great thing when it becomes to business because businessmen can easily do a transactions from all over the world  without going to that particular country because even when you are at home you can access it by internet connections. And also bitcoins price are growing which is a great thing that is why other countries like it their economy grows as bitcoins grow because the people around their surroundings are getting an additional income which means the poverty will be lessen.
Pages:
Jump to: