Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 25. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 15, 2017, 03:45:24 AM
I think bitcoin already is the international currency it is the only currency that is using almost around the world, but ofcourse btc still not recognized by government is not that good but i think that will gonna happen sooner that people using or appreciating bitcoin is increasing, and bitcoin really is efficient that it will really helps a lot of ordinary citizens..
The government can do what they want to protect their own currency but that would not be the hindrance on the success of bitcoin.
Even it's not regulated yet in most countries but we have already seen how the people supported it, based on the total popular we can say that only few numbers are using it but the continuing popularity makes bitcoin to have a bright future ahead.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
October 15, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
I think bitcoin already is the international currency it is the only currency that is using almost around the world, but ofcourse btc still not recognized by government is not that good but i think that will gonna happen sooner that people using or appreciating bitcoin is increasing, and bitcoin really is efficient that it will really helps a lot of ordinary citizens..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 01:33:17 AM
well, bitcoin is almost a currency ruler on the internet, in other words, bitcoin has defeated its rivals, because the soaring rise in bitcoin prices is proof that bitcoin is still badly needed for many people. maybe bitcoin is potentially a global currency on the internet.

The current increase on its price on the exchanges only proved that more and more people is trusting the currency and beginning to accept it's existing as an alternative for fiat.

well on my own point of view, bitcoin community is getting bigger and bigger as time passes by. therefore it has been dominating almkost globally. it rules the economy since bitcoin is at its highest rate presently. among all the currency, bitcoin is fastest to change its exchange rate.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 01:11:00 AM
Well collectively we can make it come about and achieve these kinds of purpose but bitcoins be all over the place would be anything remarkable.And i just hope to be alive to see it come about.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 04:58:06 PM
it cant be global currency i think. many country rejected bitcoin
for me bitcoin like gold, but bitcoin on internet. we all mining bitcoin, if have enough we will sell to get money, for our need.
use for all country its not mean as global currency i think, they just exploit bitcoin more and more
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
October 14, 2017, 04:47:39 PM
Yes,bitcoin has now almost become a global currency now.It has made its value also to rise very high.That's why china and russia have started to worry about its progress.They never thought that bitcoin would grow this much big and they have started to take actions against it.On the other hand,most countries like japan,vietnam,australia,philippines have started welcoming it by either legalizing or regulating it.Localbitcoins.com is now providing service of buying and selling bitcoins for local currencies in more that 249 countries.That clearly shows that bitcoin has almost become a global currency.

Whatever actions taken against it,nothing has able to stop its progress and its marching towards the price of $5,000.
Yes its true bitcoin is going to become a global currency because the easy bitcoin is going popular and stronger and also his price so I think there is no doubt that bitcoin can become a globe currency and also some countries have accepted bitcoin and still, more countries are going to accepted it people they trust on bitcoin and they support bitcoin from beginning.

Now, nobody forbids us to call bitcoin a global currency. Bitcoin is used in all countries of the world. Everyone can use crypto currency regardless of which state he belongs to. Bitcoin has already conquered the world
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
October 14, 2017, 04:34:31 PM
It has already taken the position as global currency. People all around the world are accepting BTC a payment mode. Even Hotel, lawyer firms, Airlines are accepting BTC. Moreover growing value of BTC gained people trust. It has become the "people's currency" now. Hope it will grow more and reach to $10k till 2020
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
October 14, 2017, 09:47:59 AM
Yes, bitcoin is become a global currency. it is now a.digital currency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 14, 2017, 09:24:02 AM
yes, I believe, very soon, Bitcoin is becoming a global currency.now a days,it is a good position. So in future, anyone will think, it wil be a better position than now...

I agree to that the bitcoin is getting in a good position. In the future, if we will have a lot of demand for bitcoin in the future then i think that it will be enough for the government and other people to think that bitcoin is a great currency and they will accept it and use it as a mode of payment in every aspects possible. Bitcoin is great and it will be the key for the people to open the door of being successful.
Activity: 56
October 14, 2017, 07:25:37 AM
On the virtual planet it will absolutely be a world-wide forex, as it is a currency of everybody and is not owned by a specific region.
Activity: 336
October 14, 2017, 04:42:38 AM
well, bitcoin is almost a currency ruler on the internet, in other words, bitcoin has defeated its rivals, because the soaring rise in bitcoin prices is proof that bitcoin is still badly needed for many people. maybe bitcoin is potentially a global currency on the internet.

The current increase on its price on the exchanges only proved that more and more people is trusting the currency and beginning to accept it's existing as an alternative for fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 14, 2017, 04:20:47 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 14, 2017, 04:15:06 AM
Yes,bitcoin has now almost become a global currency now.It has made its value also to rise very high.That's why china and russia have started to worry about its progress.They never thought that bitcoin would grow this much big and they have started to take actions against it.On the other hand,most countries like japan,vietnam,australia,philippines have started welcoming it by either legalizing or regulating it.Localbitcoins.com is now providing service of buying and selling bitcoins for local currencies in more that 249 countries.That clearly shows that bitcoin has almost become a global currency.

Whatever actions taken against it,nothing has able to stop its progress and its marching towards the price of $5,000.
Yes its true bitcoin is going to become a global currency because the easy bitcoin is going popular and stronger and also his price so I think there is no doubt that bitcoin can become a globe currency and also some countries have accepted bitcoin and still, more countries are going to accepted it people they trust on bitcoin and they support bitcoin from beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
October 13, 2017, 03:40:49 PM
I think it is possible for bitcoin to become a global currency because of how fast bitcoin is growing. You can see bitcoin reaching almost 6k while 2 weeks ago it was 3k. This is why i think bitcoin will even reach higher numbers and can easily be the second paying method instead of usd.

Price don't mean a thing in this many don't want to use this cuz price is let say unstable. Cuz of this many will think twice between this, if price someday becomes stable then sure it will be possitive outcome for global usage.
Activity: 38
October 13, 2017, 02:29:25 PM
I think it is possible for bitcoin to become a global currency because of how fast bitcoin is growing. You can see bitcoin reaching almost 6k while 2 weeks ago it was 3k. This is why i think bitcoin will even reach higher numbers and can easily be the second paying method instead of usd.
Activity: 1190
October 13, 2017, 02:09:09 PM
If more and more users and their loyal it is not impossible bitcoin into global currency because everyone increasingly feel the benefits and advantages of using bitcoin than fiat money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
October 13, 2017, 08:54:05 AM
I'm honestly shocked by how many people are getting aware of BTC in the last few months...
Well because of its price, that's definitely the main reason why more and more people are being familiar with Bitcoin. If we are going to be practical enough when it comes to investing I mean, may people wanted to gain a lot of profit and to be honest its not that hard to earn Bitcoin, you just need basic skills in computer or other gadgets, then learn things that are related to Bitcoin and that's it.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
October 13, 2017, 08:31:14 AM
Yes bitcoin is becoming a global currency because of its popularity and value that gives interest to every investors and keep on investing to it.
Activity: 41
October 13, 2017, 08:18:43 AM
Every single region has at minimum a solitary person who use bitcoin. So in one particular sort it has presently a global currency but in other phrases of controllability and international acceptance it will take time to emerge as a global currency.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
October 13, 2017, 02:24:44 AM
As you can see you see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is because the world is also getting more digital and that is quite nice because it will be perfect for Bitcoin. The only thing that must change is the value and it must be more acceptable.
Bitcoin is a global currency of the world in future. It is becoming more and more popular in the world and have increasing number of its users from all over the world than any other crypto currencies. People use bitcoins for making their future investments and trade them to make money.
Regardless of the user's purpose in using bitcoin. bitcoin continues to grow and develop. bitcoin continues to spread throughout the world. various urban and rural communities began to recognize bitcoin including my city. there are at least dozens of people who use bitcoin and dozens of others are getting to know bitcoin. it only takes a few years then bitcoin coverage has reached worldwide
Yes I agree with you there is a possibility that in future bitcoin can be a global currency because the way it’s going popular and stronger so it’s easy for bitcoin to become global currency and if we sell some develop countries have already accepted bitcoin and the people are going to take advantage of it and the most important thing about bitcoin is a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: