Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 21. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
October 31, 2017, 08:52:42 AM
Yes. Bitcoin actually has become global currency online. Because now, more Internet users familiar using bitcoin than payment processor other than it. And it's possible bitcoins can be used in different countries used as means of payment such as fiat.

I think it still takes a lot of time to make bitcoin dominantly used online and become a global currency, I'm sure there will be no country that dares to legalize bitcoin because of unstable and easily speculative prices.
For now it is impossible to happen but still were looking forward for that day, because we believe that if it is happen there's a possibility that economy of each country were increase. Moreover level of living of each family are possible to increase also thru help of bitcoin and if it is happen many poor people are increased the state of living in different countries.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 08:28:28 AM
Yes. Bitcoin actually has become global currency online. Because now, more Internet users familiar using bitcoin than payment processor other than it. And it's possible bitcoins can be used in different countries used as means of payment such as fiat.

I think it still takes a lot of time to make bitcoin dominantly used online and become a global currency, I'm sure there will be no country that dares to legalize bitcoin because of unstable and easily speculative prices.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
October 31, 2017, 07:27:15 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
You can conclude that the bitcoin is taking over with the world currency but still you should consider the fact that it is not yet legalized all over the world. The value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher each day and there are no doubts that it will rule over in the future. There are still factors that may kill or end bitcoin even though it's firm enough because things and tragedy may happen anytime in the future. You can actually consider it already as the global currency but in a way that it's not yet legal.
I feel that up to the time that all the people do not accept bitcoin as a legal and regular currency, it is impossible for bitcoin to overcome all the other currencies of the world. With the value of bitcoin I agree with you that is rising every day, and by the day bitcoin is the most expensive currency of the world, but price is not the guarantee of mainstream. For usability all over the world it should be in the wallets of everyone.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 04:34:43 AM
Indeed, bitcoin can be a global currency! Since bitcoin can be transacted from anywhere to anyone, with just few clicks you can do even on your phone, there is no surprise that bitcoin can be a currency to be used worldwide. It frees people from the hassle of converting to cash from one local currency to the other.
Yes that’s true, Bitcoin is becoming a global currency because lots of people and lots of countries are starting to accept it. This is really a good thing, cause this time around we would be able send/receive Bitcoin from those countries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
October 31, 2017, 02:27:24 AM

Actually the progress is pretty fast for this currency because there are a lot of online stores that are allowing bitcoins for us to use to buy goods online like steam wallets and garena cards but that is only for online games.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 31, 2017, 02:27:12 AM
I think nothing is impossible, now bitcoin is getting closer to becoming the world's currency.
Already many people who believe in digital currency even already many traders and online sites in the world who have adopted it.
The large number of requests and users who make bitcoin as fast as possible will become the world's currency, we just to wait for when it happens.
It's quite new now but I think with the increasing demand the price will rise.
Bitcoin can be used anywhere you are and you can own it anytime as long as you have the money, bitcoin gives fast and cheap transactions
especially for online remittances, I guess that would be one of the market but it's going to be international as more people will know bitcoin.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 01:53:09 AM
Yes it is true bitcoin is becoming a global currency, meaning you can transact to different countries it's easier since you don't need to convert your local money to their local money“Bitcoin is an open-source, peer-to-peer digital currency” that relies on “the world’s first completely decentralized digital-payments system.  Until Bitcoin’s invention in 2008 by the unidentified programmer known as Satoshi Nakamoto, online transactions always required a trusted third-party intermediary,” like Visa/MasterCard or PayPal.  Rather than relying on that third party, “every transaction that occurs in the Bitcoin economy is registered in a public, distributed ledger, which is called the block chain.  New transactions are checked against the block chain to ensure that the same Bitcoins haven’t been previously spent, thus eliminating the double-spending problem. The global peer-to-peer network, composed of thousands of users, takes the place of an intermediary.”  So, the term Bitcoin is used to refer to both the virtual currency as well as the decentralized payments network, and “the dollar value of a Bitcoin is determined on an open market, just as is the exchange rate between different world currencies.”
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
October 31, 2017, 01:45:35 AM
I think nothing is impossible, now bitcoin is getting closer to becoming the world's currency.
Already many people who believe in digital currency even already many traders and online sites in the world who have adopted it.
The large number of requests and users who make bitcoin as fast as possible will become the world's currency, we just to wait for when it happens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
October 31, 2017, 01:16:20 AM
A global currency is a currency that get accepted in any part of the world easily.
Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular, but not a global currency.
I live in world largest democracy, more than 80% people don't know what bitcoin is.
Many third world countries even aware of bitcoin`s existence.
So how bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
It may become a global currency but requires a lot of efforts.
Many countries have backed and accepted bitcoin as a legal tender.
In UK and USA transactions and investments are allowed in bitcoins, Japan has gone step ahead and opened ATM points for bitcoins smooth operations.
But still many countries are opposing bitcoins.
China, Russia have doughts/issues with bitcoins, they  put a ban on the use of bitcoins.
Indian central bank is warning its citizens not to invest or trade in bitcoins.
To become a global currency bitcoin has to overcome all the obstacles.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
October 31, 2017, 12:34:38 AM
Bitcoin is an internet money therefore it can be easy for people to adopt as long as they have the internet and they have the interest in
using bitcoin. It was created to give us convenience for our online transaction while some have also seen this as a good opportunity to invest
due to its limited supply. This will be used in different sides of the world as it cannot be block by the government.
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 30, 2017, 03:54:55 PM
Activity: 378
October 30, 2017, 03:17:34 PM
I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.
Yes this is very much true. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that's is spread in all over the world with such a high rate. Everyone is buying bitcoin, investing in bitcoins.  It is become globally famous.  Bitcoin is become a global currency and is most widely accepted.  As anyone from any part of the world can make transactions in other person account of different part of world.  There is no need of banks.  No need to pay transaction fees.  Safe and secure.  Bitcoin gives a global freedom to people.  Any person from any part of the world is particaipate in the bitcoins and can invest in it.  Bitcoin is become global currency as well as global investment.
Yes truely said that bitcoin is becoming a global currency now a days.It is getting really very popular these days all over the world.It is also getting legalised in some nations too.For operating bitcoin,you just need to have an internet connection and some basic knowledge about it.Even billionaires are now investing in bitcoin as they know that the profit margin is very large.Since bitcoin is not controlled by any central bank,taxes can be escaped.So the profit margin is full.Banks are also not required.Now a days traders have also started trading bitcoin.People are now accepting payments in bitcoin.It is the fastest growing cryptocurrency today and its price is also rising day by day.Signature campaigns also give us decent payments.
Just a little of the billionaires have joined and invested in Bitcoin. Or maybe, am I wrong? Because the billionaire are the rich man, they do not need to announce to us when they joining to Bitcoin. So, Bitcoin also has a lot of supporters are the billionaire is possible.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 02:10:00 PM
No wonder this is taking place and besides there are a lot of folks who are now getting to be component of bitcoin all in excess of the globe. But I am not positive if this is genuinely feasible or if this is gonna be approve by each other international locations leaders and most organization would choose their currencies for negotiation..
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 11:11:58 PM
I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.
Yes this is very much true. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that's is spread in all over the world with such a high rate. Everyone is buying bitcoin, investing in bitcoins.  It is become globally famous.  Bitcoin is become a global currency and is most widely accepted.  As anyone from any part of the world can make transactions in other person account of different part of world.  There is no need of banks.  No need to pay transaction fees.  Safe and secure.  Bitcoin gives a global freedom to people.  Any person from any part of the world is particaipate in the bitcoins and can invest in it.  Bitcoin is become global currency as well as global investment.
Yes truely said that bitcoin is becoming a global currency now a days.It is getting really very popular these days all over the world.It is also getting legalised in some nations too.For operating bitcoin,you just need to have an internet connection and some basic knowledge about it.Even billionaires are now investing in bitcoin as they know that the profit margin is very large.Since bitcoin is not controlled by any central bank,taxes can be escaped.So the profit margin is full.Banks are also not required.Now a days traders have also started trading bitcoin.People are now accepting payments in bitcoin.It is the fastest growing cryptocurrency today and its price is also rising day by day.Signature campaigns also give us decent payments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
October 24, 2017, 11:10:38 PM
We cant say that bitcoin is becoming a global currency because of bitcoin is accepted around the world. May bitcoin will be universal currency not a global currency, there is a difference between global currency and universal currency right ? global means bitcoin replace the local currencies in every country while universal is pertaining  to allowed bitcoin to use worldwide,  but all money in different country will be remain what it is. so we cant say that bitcoin will be a global currency.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 10:23:32 PM
Yes this is very much true. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that's is spread in all over the world with such a high rate. Everyone is buying bitcoin, investing in bitcoins.  It is become globally famous.  Bitcoin is become a global currency and is most widely accepted.  As anyone from any part of the world can make transactions in other person account of different part of world.  There is no need of banks.  No need to pay transaction fees.  Safe and secure.  Bitcoin gives a global freedom to people.  Any person from any part of the world is particaipate in the bitcoins and can invest in it.  Bitcoin is become global currency as well as global investment.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
October 24, 2017, 09:07:02 PM
I don't really see this happening in the near future....or in the future in general. You'd have to be willing to spend quite a lot of money to get even a small amount of bitcoin, so it's unlikely that the general public will be able to get their hands on it to make it worthwhile.
Bitcoin is into the early days of getting increased usage. So, it has got the increased chance of being a global currency. Maybe the legal acceptance won't be provided, but with its feature to get converted to any of the fiat around the globe makes it a global currency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 09:03:05 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

It just proves that cryptocurrency is now unstapable, many people are now patronizing bitcoin and other coins aswell. Now bitcoin is being used around the globe for payments and transactions, and everyday bitcoin users and investors are just growing in number, so its safe to say that bitcoin, is now becoming a global currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 08:04:50 PM
I don't really see this happening in the near future....or in the future in general. You'd have to be willing to spend quite a lot of money to get even a small amount of bitcoin, so it's unlikely that the general public will be able to get their hands on it to make it worthwhile.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
October 22, 2017, 04:30:55 PM
On the digital entire world it will definitely be a worldwide forex, as it is a forex of everybody and is not owned by a distinct region.
I often say to my friends who know about bitcoins, that bitcoins are showing such a great difference in international market for just being decentralization. If you don’t consider only one this factor, believe me bitcoins couldn’t be capable of giving such wonderful profit ratios to everyone. Bitcoin is becoming the world most used and appreciated currency and it will be the future currency.
As bitcoin is doing effort for us which is good thing from bitcoin we should be with bitcoin and bring a lot of people to bitcoin that they will become a part of bitcoin that bitcoin become even more stronger. As the international market said that there is no one currency which is like bitcoin. Because bitcoin having potential power to make everyone better off.
Pages:
Jump to: