Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 29. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
September 20, 2017, 07:22:05 PM
Yes, bitcoin is becoming global currency because it is decentralized and everybody can use it online to buy and sell stuff.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 07:21:39 PM
I think bitcoin is already global currency because it is use all over the world. But not all country accepts bitcoins as a payment in their stores.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
September 20, 2017, 07:04:31 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Bitcoin is really becoming a global currency because almost everyone in the world are starting to use bitcoin as a source of income and to get rich. I velive that one day that the government will declare bitcoin as a legal currency so we could use bitcoin as payment in  every stores.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
September 20, 2017, 06:49:27 AM
It more like most popular digital currency in the world and maybe gold for new age of payment. Still it not fully global, cuz there are attempts to ban it and to close them for good. Also we have some brave and good attempt for legalization and this is one step forward to global currency in next several years.

Now the value of bitcoin is became 4 times of the value of the last year.You can trust the bitcoin blindly.Bitcoin is the best online source for the Inversement as of now.You can believe in bitcoin.It will not let you down.Many predictors are saying the value of bitcoin will became greater than the 7000$ before the end of the year 2017.Even I had believe in it.
You can't follow it blindly as you might sell when there is a panic, when investing it's also important to educate ourselves on what is happening
in the community. There are pump and dump and that is because of the news, when you are aware you can do the right timing to buy and sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 06:04:17 AM
It more like most popular digital currency in the world and maybe gold for new age of payment. Still it not fully global, cuz there are attempts to ban it and to close them for good. Also we have some brave and good attempt for legalization and this is one step forward to global currency in next several years.

Now the value of bitcoin is became 4 times of the value of the last year.You can trust the bitcoin blindly.Bitcoin is the best online source for the Inversement as of now.You can believe in bitcoin.It will not let you down.Many predictors are saying the value of bitcoin will became greater than the 7000$ before the end of the year 2017.Even I had believe in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
September 20, 2017, 05:30:29 AM
Yes it's true bitcoin is accepted globally many countries now adopting the market of bitcoin also many establishment accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment sooner more company will accept it and many countries will acknowledge bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
September 20, 2017, 04:50:24 AM
Indeed, bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency. It is currently being accepted and adopted by more countries and more merchants. It is moving across borders making transactions faster and easier.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 20, 2017, 04:42:36 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
September 19, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
It is not fully a global currenvy but i would say the effort going on to make it a global currency is really good. Many countries have been mining crypto currencies and many stores like burger king or starting to accept bitcoin or even starting there own coin the effort will take time to work but the progress isn't bad at all
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 19, 2017, 02:18:05 PM
Bitcoin has become global virtual currency and most popular than others and my expectation of bitcoin is getting popular used by many people. Which means bitcoin will have a very high value.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 19, 2017, 01:01:49 PM
I think Bitcoin is becoming more popular each and everyday. It's acceptance is increasing incredibly everyday. But Bitcoin still has to go a long way as it is only popular among the population of the world which has access to Internet.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
September 19, 2017, 12:30:42 PM
Arguably, BTC is already global, as it can be used all over the world, by anyone and easily transferred anywhere in the world.

How come it's a already global while other countries seemed to be hesitant of accepting it as their legal currency? Even everybody is already transferring it worldwide, but it doesn't guaranteed it's globally accepted. Right now this moment as we can see bitcoin price is undergoing sudden crash of price, well   maybe investors were still in doubt and still affected of those negative speculations behind.
And important, Bitcoin like a currency for user because it can not manage by someone, exactly is miner are people decide Bitcoin can running or not. If someone can own higher than 51% total hashrate, they still can control Bitcoin network, although nobody can do that and it is the theory only. Grin
Activity: 546
September 19, 2017, 11:47:59 AM
Thats good, because if bitcoin is become a global currency. So thats are good for us. Because our country do no support bitcoin. So we want bitcoin become a global currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
September 19, 2017, 11:37:41 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Bitcoin is getting more popular in the whole world day by day. There are a lot of country who already legalized it and it is a good thing because it may help them on making the transaction all over the world easier. It would be convenient if bitcoin will become world currency because the chance that it will be a grear help to every country is large. Bitcoin is known for having a high value so imagine, the currency of your country has the highest value.
This will no doubt be very much profitable and beneficial for all those who are having it. I think this is a very long marathon and it will not be quite easy thing for Bitcoin to be a global currency. The first thing which it will require to advance in this perspective is that it needs to be legalized across the world.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 05:26:46 AM
So would you phone it "entire world money" but?That is what 1st see as worldwide forex. Can be taken wherever in the planet, sort of like visa's tag line on their commercials a long time in the past.
Activity: 212
September 18, 2017, 04:57:41 AM
Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.
It can be a universal currency of the rich but not all people. Not all the people has the ability or knowledge on btc.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 02:57:18 PM
Each country has at least a one particular person who use bitcoin. So in a single form it has currently a worldwide currency but in other terms of controllability and global acceptance it normally takes time to emerge as a worldwide forex.
Activity: 231
September 16, 2017, 04:21:48 AM

I think in some country bitcoin has become a popularity and that it is accepted as a way of payment but in other country it is not recognized it is unanimously known. We can't say that it will be globally accepted because of its decentralization.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
September 15, 2017, 01:48:34 AM
i think it can be a global currency cause you can exchange
bitcoin to any currency you want Smiley
Exactly! I believe there is no other best way of pushing the actual use of Bitcoin than to use it in our own daily lives. Try to contribute as much as you can in one way or the other.  Go for buying of the Bitcoins and then keep on playing with your Bitcoins in the form of trading and stuff like that. It will change your life.
Activity: 135
September 15, 2017, 01:47:07 AM
It's great! Soon we'll take over the world... soon...

Hahahah  Grin this reply made my day and probably made my week hahaha.
And i think that Bitcoin already took over the world and thats what's making its price go BOOM.  Tongue
I will second your thoughts. I think Bitcoin is getting ahead of all other currencies in the world in the race of becoming global currency with every passing second. It is just a matter of time. The way Bitcoin is earning name in the international market and amongst the traders, we can expect it to see a global currency one day.
Pages:
Jump to: