Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 30. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 12:41:38 AM
Well, it's obvious, such distribution was received, that the governments of the countries decided to gnaw it a little and oppress it. But these are trifles, we all see its growth, popularity and price. Maybe in the future it will be a reserve currency for fiat.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 12:27:34 AM
Yes I agree, it seems that many things can make bitcoin a global currency, an ever-increasing user and from various countries is proof that bitcoin deserves to be a global currency.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 11:36:07 PM
bitcoin may be a global currency but judging from the current development is very risky unstable because bitcoin users have not been too much so it takes time to make bitcoin as global currency....
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 14, 2017, 10:56:34 PM
I think yes, bitcoin has great value and many people in this world use it.

If bitcoin is accepted in all countries around the wold bitcoin will be a global currency. Why? bitcoin price got high if we are  compare it to any currency in defferent countries
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
September 14, 2017, 09:36:58 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Bitcoin is one of the most popular currency nowadays, not only because it has high value but also because it's differrent from the other currency you know, bitcoin is a digital currency. It can be accessed through the use of internet and the access is convenient and fast, many are already running for bitcoin so there's no wonder if someday bitcoin will be the world currency which will be used by everyone in the world.
Activity: 201
September 14, 2017, 09:33:25 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
The currencies in the world are being threatened by the presence of bitcoin I think. Bitcoin is almost taking over them because the price of it is getting higher and higher as time passes by, you may consider the sudden growth of the users and investors here as the reason why bitcoin is taking over the other physical currencies. It is the digital currency by the way so bitcoin has the higher possibility to make it as the global currency.
Activity: 294
September 14, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

Bitcoin is getting more popular in the whole world day by day. There are a lot of country who already legalized it and it is a good thing because it may help them on making the transaction all over the world easier. It would be convenient if bitcoin will become world currency because the chance that it will be a grear help to every country is large. Bitcoin is known for having a high value so imagine, the currency of your country has the highest value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 05:29:52 PM
Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.
Actually, bitcoin is the new currency and I think it will become world currency in the near future. In addition to that, some country start to use it as currency and they use it to buy the things that they want. I hope many people will get interested in bitcoin and I do believe that bitcoin will become our best currency.
but to me i think bitcoin is already the world currency because we can see  that the  bitcoin users are available throughout the world and still the number of their users are increasing. which is defiantly making bitcoin as a universal currency. i am hopeful that even in such area specially the backward area where people still do not have their access to bitcoin they will also become able to use bitcoin and get benefit from it.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 02:56:06 PM
Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.
Actually, bitcoin is the new currency and I think it will become world currency in the near future. In addition to that, some country start to use it as currency and they use it to buy the things that they want. I hope many people will get interested in bitcoin and I do believe that bitcoin will become our best currency.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 14, 2017, 02:39:04 PM
Arguably, BTC is already global, as it can be used all over the world, by anyone and easily transferred anywhere in the world.

How come it's a already global while other countries seemed to be hesitant of accepting it as their legal currency? Even everybody is already transferring it worldwide, but it doesn't guaranteed it's globally accepted. Right now this moment as we can see bitcoin price is undergoing sudden crash of price, well   maybe investors were still in doubt and still affected of those negative speculations behind.

Global doesn't mean all countries must used and accepts bitcoin.

Global means that it can now be used and accessed at majority of the countries worldwide.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
September 14, 2017, 11:11:54 AM
I hope bitcoin become a global currency but there are many countries who are afraid of legalizing bitcoins as they can't control them as Bitcoins are decentralised.But there are countries who have seen potential in bitcoins and had legalised them like Japan,India and etc.I do think that bitcoin's volatile nature is bad for an currency even though it's bitcoins one of the strong points.So bitcoins would became global currency after around few decades.But it definitely will become global currency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
September 14, 2017, 11:02:24 AM
Arguably, BTC is already global, as it can be used all over the world, by anyone and easily transferred anywhere in the world.

How come it's a already global while other countries seemed to be hesitant of accepting it as their legal currency? Even everybody is already transferring it worldwide, but it doesn't guaranteed it's globally accepted. Right now this moment as we can see bitcoin price is undergoing sudden crash of price, well   maybe investors were still in doubt and still affected of those negative speculations behind.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
September 14, 2017, 10:40:06 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 14, 2017, 10:32:34 AM
Bitcoin is used globally, so this is a tremendous opportunity for all of us to have bitcoin. I'm sure the trend of the world especially the problem of transactions will soon shift from fiat money to cryptocurrency and bitcoin to be a very good choice.
Activity: 95
September 14, 2017, 08:27:37 AM
As you can see you see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is because the world is also getting more digital and that is quite nice because it will be perfect for Bitcoin. The only thing that must change is the value and it must be more acceptable.
Activity: 120
September 14, 2017, 08:18:17 AM
Bitcoin is indeed a global currency, and what is lacking is the number of users that is needed to support its global claim.  It is far more better than any automated financial addressing system used nowadays.  So to go globally bitcoin has to be recognized by even a fraction in the majority of individuals using the current technology.  At least a fraction of that will be a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
September 14, 2017, 06:30:16 AM

You can conclude that the bitcoin is taking over with the world currency but still you should consider the fact that it is not yet legalized all over the world. The value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher each day and there are no doubts that it will rule over in the future. There are still factors that may kill or end bitcoin even though it's firm enough because things and tragedy may happen anytime in the future. You can actually consider it already as the global currency but in a way that it's not yet legal.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 05:51:16 AM
No ponder this is taking place and in addition to there are a good deal of folks who are now turning out to be portion of bitcoin all in excess of the entire world. But I am not confident if this is genuinely possible or if this is gonna be approve by each and every other nations around the world leaders and most enterprise would prefer their currencies for negotiation..
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
September 13, 2017, 01:51:59 PM
Bitcoin will become global currency even though their country has not legalized bitcoin, bitcoin makes it easy for us to transact and bitcoin is also very easy to use, there is no special requirement to start using bitcoin. so bitcoin into global currency makes a very of sense.
Well logically speaking, it is already a global currency so to speak. I mean it was created to be used freely in many different platforms. And not to mention its availability is obviously worldwide. Even when many countries have already banned this currency still they can only ban its usage in that specific country but you still can access it, if you're skilled enough if you know what I mean, but once they've discovered that you're still using it you'll be considered as a criminal so take caution bout this.

Yes it is true there are no special requirement for you start using Bitcoin, just the basics I guess, a device (phone or PC) and an internet connection.
No doubt! bitcoin is being so famous that now everyone knows bitcoin. Many people are now aware of bitcoin especially in the well developed countries where everyone has the internet connection now and they know how to use the new technologies. So! As the time passing the fame and the use of the bitcoin increasing soon it will become the global currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 11, 2017, 10:27:25 AM
Yes indeed it is. Every moment that passes is just getting better and better for Bitcoin. It is growing more and more and more, with each Facebook share, each Twitter post, each ICO, anything to promote Bitcoin and cryptos is good for us. Smiley
Despite being involved in these social medias and even in the media itself, it doesn't mean that it will also help to grow the community even more. You see the investors and traders already knew these cryptos and have already acquired the knowledge that is need in order for them to have such profits, without the help of social medias.

The social medias are only the bridges or they're just advertising their coins, Bitcoin or not, that is the only purpose it provides. But that doesn't mean that it will make these cryptos grow, I mean there will always be competitions.
Pages:
Jump to: