Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world. - page 2. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 09:59:32 PM
world becoming modernism and informative with contribution of bitcoin. world buissness ecosystems are fully changed by bitcoin. many people starting trading and  mining via bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 09:56:32 PM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are really making changes to our lives. Aside from earning from this investment we can also use them to transact with others even though they are located to any parts of the world. This makes us closer to one another.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
April 22, 2018, 09:56:07 PM
I’m a newbie and I expect bitcoins to change my world. I’ve read a lot of succes stories and they inspired me. I have read that 2018 will be another record year for cryptocurrency. That is why I’m here. Wish me luck!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 09:42:32 PM
Yes. Bitcoin is gradually changing the world into greater and easier way of life.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 22, 2018, 09:29:54 PM
The changes you mentioned are on their way, that's how i see it.

Bitcoin has engulfed with it a revolutionary concept and a strong impression of the impact as to how a sound idea can transform the tangible world we live in.

Employing machine and mathematics in lieu of third intermediaries that promises incorruptible and unchanging transaction data is indeed a change that many has welcomed.

Yet to say that Bitcoin has already changed the world, i'd say that it is still on it's way for bitcoin has changed only part of the online economy which is a good thing indicating that the great revolutionary change is yet to come.

The bitcoin we see now is just the tip of the iceberg, so to say.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 09:13:14 PM
Bitcoin changes the world? Definitely bitcoin can change everything, from unemployed to get big income thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
April 22, 2018, 09:10:25 PM
Perhaps bitcoin will change the world, in a way that it helps both people not to cheat on its neighbor, yet it helps young people instead of what they can do with social media is also worth the effort to learn more about it young people in business.
Activity: 30
April 22, 2018, 09:09:17 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is really changing the world especially in transaction, it's easy now than cash. Many people started their business already and that's because of Bitcoin.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 09:04:27 PM
Bitcoin has changed the world of people who came from hard life because of the use of bitcoin and he was able to gain wealth and build a good business because of the hard-working and patient he achieved the dream he had long dreamed
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 22, 2018, 08:16:59 PM
Yeah bitcoin are changing the world especialy in economic market and invetion for transaction technology. But still don't know why are still many country didn't accepted that
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 22, 2018, 08:14:46 PM
Yes, and I hope for the better! Because bitcoin has both good and bad sides! Corruption, buying drugs and many other antiproven things! I hope that bitcoin will bring more benefits than harm!
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 05:03:15 PM
Yes, I agree that Bitcoin and blockchain technology have opened new doors for people to do business with each other without the intervention of third parties. Now transactions start and end on your Desk or bed or wherever you are.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 04:44:21 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin launched a chain reaction of changing the world.
More than 300 billion were collected on the ICO are an investment in the future transformation of the world. The world will never be the same again.
I believe our world will be better with Bitcoin and blockchain.
Activity: 322
April 22, 2018, 02:12:07 PM
Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.
In my own personal opinion, bitcoin really change everything better in my life because i earned more bigger profit than my ordinary job that is why it changes the way i live, i do business, i travel and save money, and i am happy about it because since i started using bitcoin it lessen my financial problems in life.

Yes! This is a completely new sphere that gives impetus to a new direction for many people! Many began to learn new information and improve precisely because of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
April 22, 2018, 02:07:05 PM
Oh dear, we have lead weights being post on posts in this forum, gone before anyone read them

The little image Google is feeding me for the Bitcoin price chart looks like a flat line up to about mid 2017 and then
it spikes up to $15,000 (NOT $20,000) and looks like it's going to flat line again which is not such a surprise given that the
world now knows that it can cost as much as $55.00 to conduct a single transaction using Bitcoin.

My plan was to jump out at about $50,000 because it was obvious that this was Tulip Mania version two
but the miners got too greedy, too soon and now Joe Six pack is never going to come and fortunately I read
the writing on the wall and panic sold at $18k  Cheesy

Since then I have found out that the Lightning Network is just a system of centralized off block banking hubs
and are already charging 0.65% per transaction which is more than anyone else is charging and even worse than
high street banks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

if you are playing with money you cannot afford to gamble then give in with the pipe dream about money for
nothing from your gambling "Investment" and get out now whilst you still have a shirt on your back and don't listen to the
many gambling addicts here and paid trolls that will still be talking about buying on the dip as bitcoin goes below $1000.

You do know that you are being spoon feed fake news I hope here don't you all
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 02:05:05 PM
It is difficult to predict the further evolution of the crypto currency, but there is no doubt that it represents a potentially powerful element capable of raising the standard of living to a new level.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
April 22, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
For me bitcoin is life changing. I do know about bitcoins from 2015 and I spend money on bitcoin from 2016 and so far I made a lot of profit from
bitcoins. I do bitcoin trading, buy ICO, holding altcoins.
For me the whole crypto world is depended on bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 01:59:41 PM
Bitcoin has definitely become interesting to society, but in order to form an adequate assessment, it requires a detailed and thorough study of its technology. The states are exploring a new phenomenon, working out the legal basis for the introduction of new technology, increasing the literacy of the population about crypto-currencies and blockchain technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 01:48:59 PM
Yes bitcoin changing the whole world as soon as.It is the most trusted and most powerful currency in digital online marketing.Yes Bitcoin change the way we live  and also change all business way.Not only bitcoin save our money its increase our money in a very quick process. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Day by day bitcoin will be a number 1 currency and all the investor of bitcoin are going to be millionaire..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley  
Activity: 113
April 22, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
yeh,of course bitcoin is changing the world, because has given a lot of people a new hope. this is bitcoin a very good platform start making and earning money  and with the help of the bitcoin .And i hope with this can be future asset better still.
Pages:
Jump to: