Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world. - page 7. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 02:24:52 PM
yes, Bitcoin is a new era, Bitcoin is defining a new era in the advance of financial and trade, along with technical development, Bitcoin is the world's largest technological advancement, Bitcoin can be easily traded, because it is the online currency,  so Bitcoin is changing the world.
Activity: 7
April 21, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
Bitcoin as the Crypto world icon is my starting point for learning Cryptocurrency.
there is a different sensation to better understand the world of Crypto.
sometimes something popular will change one's lifestyle and will change one's thinking.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 01:45:23 PM
I agree bitcoin has changed my life for the better. With bitcoin we have put smiles in our families
Activity: 53
April 21, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
Yes, bitcoin valuations are at rock bottom, but these recent developments demonstrate the strong future potential of the currency. And venture capitalists, pouring in large amounts of capital into the currency, are in it to reap great returns from long-term potential.

A rare combination of technology and finance with global reach, bitcoin’s framework is impressive. Its real potential is not in its high exchange rate valuation or in providing an additional virtual currency that is free from governmental or political interference. Bitcoin’s potential lies in its underlying technology, a secure system with built-in authentication of transactions and record keeping, which could change the global financial ecosystem.
Activity: 217
April 21, 2018, 01:29:17 PM
Bitcoins specific positive features has attracted  from the various community around the world. Bitcoin has developed the confidence of the global business community, global computer literate youngsters and the rich investors around the world .They first could aware the usefulness of the bitcoin and they started to explore the maximum benefit out of it and its popularity began to flourish .Later people could realize that the bitcoins usage can change face of the world from top to bottom for the human life.It can change the entire economic concepts of the world.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 01:26:09 PM
Of course,Cryptocurrency have a effect on world.I think it is positive change that happening now.In presence of btc,many people can change their economy life and it touch the whole income of nation and it indirectly hit on world economy. It increase people's living standard,communication skill,technologycal improvemen,positive mentality and efficiant manpower etc
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 21, 2018, 01:10:29 PM
Yes and for me it is proving very beneficial when it comes to the business transactions. I used to go with Paypal invoice system regarding my domain name reselling business. However, when I used to send invoices to my overseas clients I had to pay more amount in the form of charges and fees. On the top of that people has some serious restrictions in my country so we cannot hold any amount in our PayPal account and even a penny is automatically withdrawn in the default bank account associated with that particular PayPal account. When I shifted my incoming payments to Bitcoin I was actually earning 5 to 10% more as compared to that of international markets due to high demand in my country. I believe that on a greater level it will definitely bring a massive change in the coming years internationally.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 01:06:54 PM
Bitcoin changes everyone's life because bitcoin is a different asset when compared to an asset that was once a savings account (money, gold).
And bitcoin has also changed the way I look in saving assets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 01:00:26 PM
Yes, bitcoin indeed change the world.
With bitcoin, now we can see cryptocurrency has developing greatly. Many adventages of cryptocurrency that we using currently.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin is always changing people's lifestyles even bitcoin is able to provide the best for those who are difficult to be simple in their life.
Activity: 8
April 21, 2018, 12:33:42 PM
Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.

I agree with you. The reason why i decided to join bitcoin world because i believe in the future of bitcoin where its features can be used massively by many people in the future for things like you mentioned.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
April 21, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes,  definitely bitcoin have a ability to change the world, because bitcoin is very unique compare to the other, bitcoin also can change the payment and investment system, bitcoin can change also many lives, we are now facing the future
Activity: 79
April 21, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

I think bitcoin improve a economy  person who use bitcoin. it is changing their life.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
April 21, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
Agree with that bitcoin realy help me a lot specialy in my financial problem he gives me an goid extra source of income. He also change our mode of payment for a more safe and faster transactions without a limitation of sending money anywhere in the world for a very cheap fee.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
April 21, 2018, 12:15:24 PM
Yes bitcoin is indeed changing the world. It changes our ways on how to use internet where we can benefit and earn money from it. Also our ways on how to make payments and assets with the help of technology are also being upgraded with the help of bitcoin. We are now in our modern world where we can use one currency for our global transactions and bitcoin is that currency that made it possible for us to happen. There are many more things that bitcoin gives us but no matter what those things are, most of them surely changed of lives for the better.
Activity: 144
April 21, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

Bitcoin is a new way of looking for convenience and profit. With bitcoin I feel better and easier to make a profit, and for me bitcoin is a very lucrative passive income.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
April 21, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

Yes bitcoin is really changing the world.In bitcoin many lives of the people are changed.Many people has changed their path of life through bitcoin.People are able to gain and earn so much money with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 587
April 21, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

wow nice rhymes. above information all are changing by bitcoin contribution.human habitations, food habitations, life styles, fashion design also change by bitcoin.
Activity: 70
April 21, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
Yes,Bitcoin is changing the world. Bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin make me happy and my family. Bitcoin change my lifestyles. In this world there are so many people they are jobless. They can join here ,invest and earned profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 11:50:05 AM
all have great hopes for bitcoin, bitcoin adherents can change everything, turning the family economy into a happy happy family. and this is the reality
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 21, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

Not Bitcoin but for blockchain technology YES it will change many things to make it our real life better, more transparent etc.
With bitcoin it also change the life of many people, it's really bad feeling for people who bought at $18k+, but almost people have good profit with it.
and important thing that no Bitcoin No Blockchain!
Pages:
Jump to: