Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world. - page 3. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
April 22, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
Absolutely. Financial institutions like banks used to have control over the whole financial system. All over the world it's the banks who have all the power, because they rule over finance. Now with cryptocurrencies, we want to bypass this old school financial system, with decentralized p2p transactions. That means banks would no longer take advantage of our financial transactions. That would be a 180 degrees turn. That would be a major change.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
Of course it will change the world. Btc and crypto will have a great impact in the term of developing the world. Btc will have greater major impact in the future.
Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties
Activity: 314
April 22, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
before I knew Bitcoin I was very hard to find Money, although I was working day and night, hard work bone but I get just enough for everyday meals, but since I know Bitcoin my life became all-sufficient. even I can buy a car, even though it is not a luxury car. Bitcoin has really changed my life!
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
April 22, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
Bitcoin changing the world by changing the way of living of people. Bitcoin change the way of living of people by attract them towards to its innovative and creative technology known as Blockchain Wink . Bitcoin change the thinking of people about online currency. Due its fast processing and low transaction cost many people using Bitcoin for trading. Bitcoin help to people to change their thoughts about banking. Bitcoin provide its user an high-level security and privacy and also uninterrupted money transaction facility. Which cannot provide any bank to their user. By this bitcoin change the way of thinking about banking. Because of Bitcoin many people love to use online currency instead of physical currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
economics pretty much dictates a huge slice of our life. Anything that could disrupt it, is game changing.
I think it's too early too call bitcoin disruptive but it's slowly gaining momentum. If it ever reaches mass adoption then definitely our laws should be rewritten to integrate it into our system. The existence of btc lead to the existence of so many other coins and projects that are related to blockhain. It even caused some universities to offer blockchain as a course. That's a good start for me.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 22, 2018, 12:49:10 PM
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.
Yes. I do believe that bitcoin is helping in changing the world   This isn’t because bitcoin has given a lot of people a new hope. It has helped many countries and their economies to grow and develop into more better and functioning economies. This is because bitcoin is a very good platform to start making and earning money and with the help of bitcoin anyone from anywhere can start making money right from the scratch. This is because bitcoin provides various methods by which one can start making money.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 12:45:25 PM
I would like Bitcoin to be more welcoming for people who are not literate and we all know there are alot of people around the world for whom internet doesnt exist. as a community we should look forward to make bitcoin more user friendly for that chunk of the population.and also should make to create methods to make bitcoin independent of Internet.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

YES, 100% agree. Bitcoin is the most update and digital crypto-currency which is easy our life that is very useful and helpful for our any kind of business, economical system, trading and investing process, transaction of any kind of money etc. Blockchain is the supreme technology which has super security system that is very helpful and amazing.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
April 22, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
Yes Surely I agree. I would like to take new user towards technology behind bitcoin. Blockchain and Cryptography together have combined an innovative platform of token distribution worldwide with decentralized technology. Bitcoin is the name of this successful token issued by 2009 to public. Since from 2009 till now there is tremendous development in many entities considering future demand. Blockchain have solution for every business which are looking to go with decentralization.

Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 22, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

In my own personal opinion, bitcoin really change everything better in my life because i earned more bigger profit than my ordinary job that is why it changes the way i live, i do business, i travel and save money, and i am happy about it because since i started using bitcoin it lessen my financial problems in life.
Activity: 57
April 22, 2018, 12:37:01 PM
As for me Bitcoin has changed my life for the better. With Bitcoin i can make money.Not I,all people can.And it is good
Activity: 66
April 22, 2018, 12:34:04 PM
obviously, it is inevitable, it is a fact that must be accepted that it is true for me too bitcoin has changed everything, this really matures life, meaning the more the way life's worldview is more mature the more prudent in determining the attitude, the more organized finances, the family and prosperous society. this technology is really useful for all levels of society without any manipulation in transactions because it is supported with a strong system safe and controlled.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
Bitcoin is definitely changing the world. It helps those company to get fund more easily, it also create job opportunity too. It also improve people's life with the wealth they gained.
Activity: 588
April 22, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

I can not deny, bitcoin has changed my life for the better, with the advantages of bitcoin my financial problems more controlled, and I am easier in fulfilling the needs of the family.
Activity: 7
April 22, 2018, 12:16:50 PM
of course, I've personally felt the positive impact of technological advances in blockchain and Bitcoin. Certainly leads to a better economic order. And now, remain optimistic about the existence of Bitcoin as future assets. Yes its good oppurtunity for youth to succed and that help in changing world by development.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 12:21:09 PM
Absolutely, Bitcoin is already changing the whole world, and it is changing the lives of so many people worldwide. I know many people getting full income from working with Bitcoin in many ways ( trading, holding..) and it is resolving many financial problems for them.
Also this crypto currency get popularized day by day almost and its community is growing up fastly.
Activity: 232
April 22, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
Bitcoin truly is a great opportunity for all of us it changed the way we live and the future of currency it changed and make our transactions easier for us more. Btc and crypto will have a great impact in the term of developing the world. We get our freedom because of btc. I mean, freedom of transaction and freedom of money transfer,and no one can control the btc.  Btc will have greater major impact in the future.Bitcoin will definitely change the way we use money.
Activity: 195
April 22, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
Bitcoin changes everyone's life because bitcoin is a different asset when compared to an asset that was once a savings account (money, gold).
And bitcoin has also changed the way I look in saving assets.
Activity: 124
April 22, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
Bitcoin in recent years greatly affects the world and understanding of doing business, thanks to bitcoin and its technology, many businessmen have become easier to manage their business
And this is also a way to invest less time and freight costs. We can sit in one place without having to travel much and still be able to trade globally. I like this ,
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:56:36 AM
In logistics, Blockchain saves billions of dollars. Maersk, international shipments, have teamed up with IBM to digitize their supply chain with Blockchain technology. Cargoes can now be shipped with significant document cost reductions. All transactions are confirmed and captured on a decentralized system. This dramatic cost reduction step will impact trade at a global level.
Pages:
Jump to: