Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world. - page 5. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
The world is growing and bitcoin is born to meet those needs. A modern blockchain technology helps bitcoin perform many of the benefits, helping the economy grow in the most modern direction. It can be said that bitcoin is changing the world in the most modern direction.

I think if bitcoin will become popular all the economy will be very helpful and will make people to know bitcoin to be a success and also bitcoin be it small business, medium or big business, it will change our world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
April 22, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.

Yes, I really agree with you because bitcoin is really changing the world and that too with speedy action in time. I would like to tell you about the changes happened in my personal life. Bitcoin has started giving me tons of opportunities to me and my family for earning some good income by which we can increase our social status and also fulfill our dreams and wishes.The way we live, the way we o saving our mindset and approach everything has been totally changed in past five years and it's all because of only Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
agree with that, bitcoin changing the world not just by in a freedom of transaction but else too
and bitcoin are changing people to, from the way of thingking or the way of their life and many more thing that bitcoin change
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
April 22, 2018, 05:51:12 AM
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

yes you are right bitcoin has changed the financial condition of the world, with bitcoin many who have become rich wealth not only that with the method of payment bitcoin has many benefits.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
April 22, 2018, 05:39:49 AM
I agree that Bitcoin is changing the world. Bitcoin is opening an opportunity to do business,make the work easier and faster when it comes to trade or transaction and resolved the problem of financial to improve our economic status. This system is really a future of everyone into brighter success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 05:32:55 AM
The world is growing and bitcoin is born to meet those needs. A modern blockchain technology helps bitcoin perform many of the benefits, helping the economy grow in the most modern direction. It can be said that bitcoin is changing the world in the most modern direction.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 05:28:39 AM
It has change the world upside down. Specially in the terms of banks and currencies Smiley
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
April 22, 2018, 05:25:48 AM
Bitcoin changed to visit only people's lives, but also their way of thinking. Another 20 years ago, no one would have expected to visit, that can be what-gives money, except paper. And today it is possible to change your life for the better thanks to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

yes, I agree. Bitcoin has change my life. bitcoin is changing the my way business and assets.it really happens.
Activity: 18
April 22, 2018, 05:23:49 AM
Beyond bitcoin: How cryptocurrency is changing the world. Bitcoin is the most recognizable cryptocurrency, but there are actually more than 1,300 being developed, and the list is growing. It was first created to replace cash, but not all cryptocurrencies are designed with that goal in mind.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are attracting the investor from all over the world. An increasing number of people investing in Cryptocurrencies, valuing the decentralized ...
How Bitcoin Can Change The World. “The future of money,” “drug dealer's dream,” “transformative,” “disruptive”– Bitcoin has been called many things. Beyond its anonymous nature, bitcoin has the potential to change the way we bank, make transactions, and view money.
Activity: 93
April 22, 2018, 05:21:42 AM
Bitcoin is already changing the world. Bitcoin is the first large-scale encrypted digital currency experiment created by hacking culture for many years. It represents the deep integration of secular society and hacking spirit. It disdains decentralization and authority in the spirit of hacking. There is a huge conflict with the mainstream ideology of contemporary society. The integration and resolution of this conflict is the premise that Bitcoin will be able to integrate into mainstream society in the future. It is difficult to assume that digital currency experiments such as Bitcoin will replace the current variety of legal currencies, and this will bring about a disruptive change in the global financial system.

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
April 22, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

Yes,  bitcoin is revolutionizing the way people live.  It is the dream of the past where they dreamed of cashless payment and bitcoin answered it, but this effect is not really that felt by many people but only of a small fraction of world's population. Yes it opens business ventures and make the transactions faster.  It even is a way of earning money by any person who wants it because it is so accessible but many people still yet didn't know bitcoin.  So yes, partially changing the world but not that much.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 05:14:23 AM
Yeah bitcoin already change someones life by giving them a opportunity to make money even they dont have bachelor degree that they finish. And even they are only student like me they can create money easily
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 05:13:45 AM
Yes and it seems blockchain technology will soon be applied in the presidential election.
Activity: 294
April 22, 2018, 05:06:42 AM
With the advent of Bitcoin, the world began to change.The cryptocurrency took a lot of people.many of them believed in Bitcoin and became investors.I am sure that the beginning put by Bitcoin, any more not to stop.The era of digital money has come.Over time, digital money will displace paper money.And I think it will happen in the near future.The machine is running and can not be stopped.Therefore, if you still doubt where to invest.My advice to You -bitcoin and the projects associated with the cryptocurrency and confirmed how the product.For example-TAVITT project-which is based on everything related to travel and cryptocurrency.Good luck to all!
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
April 22, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

Yes, it's true most bitcoin has changed way we think to store assets safely and easily used wherever the transaction. Indeed, for some ordinary people, bitcoin is still far from their minds and too difficult to understand.
Activity: 31
April 22, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
Bitcoin is also changing the entire financial structure in the world. We hope that thanks to bitcoin and blockchain, our world is filled with corruption, because this is what kills the world economy. I do not deliver what will happen to bitcoin, but blockchain will definitely develop rapidly, and in 5-10 years we will see a world in which any sphere of human activity will be connected with blockchain very tightly.
Activity: 980
April 22, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
Yes absolutely I agree with this information that bitcoin charging the world. Bitcoin changing the whole feature of economic conditions and total banking systems. Bitcoin is already have changed the human humanity and their behaviour and attitudes.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
Yes practically bitcoin change the world , changes the life of so many people , gives  an opportunities , benifits especially providing the needs of so many students our young hope who will be the new generation .Through bitcoin in the world if this will last forever there will be no poor .
Activity: 308
April 22, 2018, 03:58:12 AM

Our world changing the way we are involving to the cryptocurrency world. Since our world need to improved and lots of newest technologies are released our world follows and also the people around it. The future of our society will become rich with the help of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: