Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world. - page 6. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.

bitcoin changed many things. But, don't be too dependent with bitcoin because bitcoin also will not be there forever. Thanks to the bitcoin I have extra work and earn passive income.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:55:10 AM
Bitcoin actually helps us to change into better and whatever the good thing that this coin brought our generation is definitely one big advantage for our better future. Hope that this will continue and will last in the coming years. I heard that bitcoin is not in a good status right now, but I believe that this is just a beginning of bitcoin's journey.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 03:51:03 AM
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

I agree with you. The reason why i decided to join bitcoin world because i believe in the future of bitcoin where its features can be used massively by many people in the future for things like you mentioned.
Yeah for sure bitcoin has very bright future and it is an unstoppable journey of rise and fall of bitcoin price, bitcoin is making future brighter because people still trust in bitcoin they don’t want to leave it, same as millions of investors I am one of bitcoins biggest fan. Bitcoin has changed my life and whatever I have in my life right now is just because of bitcoin because before bitcoin in my life I was just an ordinary person who was about to give up on his life but then my friend told me about bitcoin and from that day till now my life is totally changed.

I think that bitcoin's ever first blockchain technology had open the door for bigger opportunities not just for the people but also for the bigger companies that support bitcoin in general. The way we do banking transactions , payments for bills using the digital currency is now on the process of
implementation to some but this is already existing few years back. With bitcoin, it had changed the people's lives where they had earn beneficial income from joining bounty campaign and other way of earning is through investing bitcoin currency which is the most common way of achieving great profit.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 03:46:44 AM

Bitcoins is really changing the world and they are making the transsctions of money very much convenient and not just that but the currencynitself the way the money is being holded no matter how much is that even if it is a million or billion as long as you have a mobile device you can bring all of that money with you without worries at all becaus they cannot get that without knowing your passwords and because of bitcoins also it gives us the opportunity to have some other campaign that provide is easy money
Activity: 25
April 22, 2018, 03:36:05 AM
Bitcoin is changing the world. Now most of people are included with this and buy and invest. People use bitcoin for their general life.bitcoin make happy people and make better future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
April 22, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
People are jumping into the cryptocurrency market hoping for financial gain... And that has change the world even more for financial betterment and opportunities. Crypto is a newly invented and it has already influence the worls for about 30% now... And possible for a 100% in few yrs. Time.. Money has change us...crypto will add better opportunities for it...
indeed now this cryptocurrency gives us a business and finances, for the results we should be able to give full job in order to get a big enough result so we should be able to smart
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
April 22, 2018, 03:30:39 AM
Indeed now the world economy has a significant effect on cryptocurrency. because the rotation of the crypto itself is also very fast now. even every day tens of millions of dollars in transactions
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 22, 2018, 03:20:01 AM

I agree with you. The reason why i decided to join bitcoin world because i believe in the future of bitcoin where its features can be used massively by many people in the future for things like you mentioned.
Yeah for sure bitcoin has very bright future and it is an unstoppable journey of rise and fall of bitcoin price, bitcoin is making future brighter because people still trust in bitcoin they don’t want to leave it, same as millions of investors I am one of bitcoins biggest fan. Bitcoin has changed my life and whatever I have in my life right now is just because of bitcoin because before bitcoin in my life I was just an ordinary person who was about to give up on his life but then my friend told me about bitcoin and from that day till now my life is totally changed.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:03:39 AM

Yeah, you have a point. Bitcoin can change the world, and now we can feel that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is slow changing our way of living and other things, and I think it is normal, the way we invent, discover new things it will definitely affects us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:01:14 AM
People are jumping into the cryptocurrency market hoping for financial gain... And that has change the world even more for financial betterment and opportunities. Crypto is a newly invented and it has already influence the worls for about 30% now... And possible for a 100% in few yrs. Time.. Money has change us...crypto will add better opportunities for it...
Activity: 35
April 22, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
Yes. Because bitcoin change our life in different ways . Also improve our daily lives. It helps a lot of person included us.
Activity: 270
April 21, 2018, 04:58:18 PM
Bitcoin is my breath for live. Bitcoin completely changed my life & make my life very simple. I can't thinking my life without bitcoin. So for me bitcoin is life changing opportunity. I believe one day bitcoin will available every fields of our life & already it's started. I just want to say love you bitcoin.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 203
April 21, 2018, 04:47:18 PM
I, most certainly wouldn't agree any less because it has changed my life as a person and my family's in extension. If you can be on your bed and do business with any investor around the world irrespective of geographical background and distance with Bitcoin, then it has indeed changed the world. And i hope it only gets better.
Activity: 169
April 21, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
Bitcoin will change this World in many ways.
We will get a payment transaction and whatever it will become easier and also safe. We will get a lot of science lessons about the World of Investment that previously did not at all we understand, and from this Bitcoin we will also find many jobs that will make us become more independent in terms of work.
The advantage of Bitcoin is that we follow all of its programs as well that will enable us to turn a profit in terms of the good and big economy that we will feel and make our lives happier.
Bitcoin will turn our World into a World of Digital technology that will facilitate and also increasingly make us safe in conducting various transactions wherever located.
Activity: 6
April 21, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Yes off course the bitcoin change the world about 15 million peoples know about bitcoin and use bitcoin and her way of money is bitcoin i am also count on these peoples bitcoin change my life Cheesy Kiss
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
Bitcoin is slowly changing the World today, and we can already feel it, and we can see from the growing number of users from Bitcoin.
For the future, we will increasingly see a new era in the Digital Technology World that Bitcoin is ready to provide for us, which will make all the journey of our lives more convenient, easy and secure in terms of transactions, as well as in terms of payment Whatever it is.
Activity: 14
April 21, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
Bitcoin will change our mentality about money. It is not enforced, so if it is accumulated by few, then there will be no Bitcoins available, and users will use something else. So the accumulators, will lose money. The same happens with fiat currency, but banks issue currency, every time a loan is given. Because fiat currency is enforced, everybody MUST use it. This is the only difference. Since our mentality for money, changes, voila! the world has been already changed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

Bitcoin change people lives by providing huge return profit. That makes people millionaires/billionaires if they invest at the beginning of bitcoin. Certain banks, governments and financial service companies have taken full advantage of their monopoly on money. Bitcoin money transfers are relatively low cost compared to international bank transfers.Also buying bitcoin and hold few years is more value than deposit money into bank. Bank will only provide less Interest.But bitcoin will provide big return. People should take that advantage. Blockchain technology shows new era for Business. Sharing economy, Crowd-funding, Prediction markets, Internet of Things , Identity management and many more facts make business in next level. Removing middleman in the business will provide high benefit for people. Hence bitcoin and blockchain technology able to open new doors for people.  
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 03:02:28 PM
Another important factor to consider when talking Bitcoin is a that it is decentralized money. There is no Bitcoin building like there is a federal reserve building. Bitcoin does not have employees or regulations by the government. It is a blockchain device regulated and maintained, as well as valuated by the public. It is available to anyone at any time and can be sent to anyone at any time. It is a product of the world’s computer, not of any federal government.

Cash is being replaced by credit cards. I believe Credit cards will be replaced by blockchain devices in the (not so distant) future. Several big banks and other notable companies are building blockchain applications as a means of the transaction as well. It is peer-to-peer with no middle man, thus having reduced costs. Bitcoin, as well as other blockchain devices (most notably Ethereum),  are changing the world because they are changing our system of money, how we handle it, and how it is censored.

In short, Bitcoin, as well as other blockchains, are becoming a new system to hold, transfer, and accumulate wealth without restrictions from centralized government. The money is back in the hands of the people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 02:38:13 PM
Yes bitcoin has revolutionized the economy of the whole world.It has changed the traditional ways which we use to earn these much days.
Pages:
Jump to: