Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 65. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
September 17, 2017, 11:13:56 PM
Bitcoins like security stock fluctuate from time to time... Business alike, not everyday is heaven... There will be lows.... but in due time... it will rise again.  The lows maybe caused by some outside influences or some big players who want to invest.   See JP Morgan Chase, after declaring Bitcoins as fraud and eventually a low on the price of bitcoins, they grab the opportunity to buy some.  Now, they might be a big player in bitcoins nows... That is what business is... deal with it...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 17, 2017, 11:01:18 PM
I'm happy with some people panicking so they sell bitcoins and drop prices so it's a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price. please sell bitcoin, then I will buy if I think cheap.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
September 17, 2017, 09:39:38 PM
The panic situation was over, I think that in the coming days it will come to the level of 4000 dollars and will travel for long time in this level, the endless effect of China is over.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 17, 2017, 02:52:32 PM
Not at all.People are bothering about recent volatilization in bitcoin market but in fact,this is the real time to buy more than usual.
Increase and Decrease are main aspects of bitcoin and traders want it happen frequently so that they can store much more during market cap and then assess right time to take huge profits.
yes i also agree with you that it is the best time to buy bitcoin and not sell it, i think if a person do not have bitcoin then he should try to buy in current position and if a person already  have it then he should try to hold their bitcoin because it is very much expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time.
Activity: 168
Movement App Dev.Team
September 17, 2017, 02:14:01 PM
Is just normal the price goes up and down constantly it flows and fluctuate never panic make the correct move when selling/buying or holding. Is it better to make profit while BTC price goes up and down like its happening right now.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 01:21:13 PM
It seems that the panic period is over as bitcoin price is Wright now taken an upward trend. So many people might have lost as a result of the panic, but never the less those who will be able to hold will make profit at the end.

The only people that will lose here is the people that panic then sell immediately their coins without having a second thought of holding it. If only they are brave and not afraid of losing they will not lose. I am not selling my coins if it experience a down trend i just keep holding it and wait for the prize to comeback.
The panic will always be there when the dump happens, I personally just pause when the dump happens and just pay attention to what is going on, with a lot of thinking like that I managed to hold my bitcoin not to be sold.
Actually avoid the panic time very easy, we just need to forget the price of coins we are trading and find some places for relax, it does not make you waste your time. Even, it can helps you keep safe your money Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
September 17, 2017, 12:24:10 PM
I don't think we need to panic, becarit is already happen, every time bitcoin price will down and sometimes it's rise again, so all we have to do is to wait again until the price will rise again.
You are right, the price of the bitcoin is low than before but it is not making the bitcoin go down because now more and more people are trusting bitcoin and they are ready to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has the potential to enlarge your money and it is the time to keep patience and hold your bitcoin infect if you have money you should buy more bitcoin so that you will get profit in the future.
Activity: 240
September 17, 2017, 12:22:28 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I am still holding into my bitcoin earnings because I still believe that bitcoin price rate will soon rise again as what it is used to be. Although it is alarming that bitcoin is falling once again, we still need to hold into and believe that sooner or later we can regain our lost. Because the downfall is just a normal scenario in the market and just time will take it to make it regain its lost once again.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 17, 2017, 12:14:15 PM
Not at all.People are bothering about recent volatilization in bitcoin market but in fact,this is the real time to buy more than usual.
Increase and Decrease are main aspects of bitcoin and traders want it happen frequently so that they can store much more during market cap and then assess right time to take huge profits.
maybe most of the newcomers are making some panics but those who understand how crypto works surely loving what they are seeing right now
many things influence the market but the big part is from the manipulators. whales indeed doing this shake and enjoying playing with weak holders.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2017, 12:06:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 17, 2017, 11:44:09 AM
After this dump it will surely pump, but only thing it needs is time to rise as it have a lot of potential to grow more. It's better to keep calm as prices will definitely hike soon.
it has been seen that now there has been an increase. normally the bitcoin price always has this characteristic.
after the dump then the pump will occur. but panic will be very difficult to avoid, because the panic itself comes normally.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 17, 2017, 11:41:23 AM
After this dump it will surely pump, but only thing it needs is time to rise as it have a lot of potential to grow more. It's better to keep calm as prices will definitely hike soon.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 17, 2017, 10:53:37 AM
the worst choice related to bitcoin is sell some coins in a short frame of time/in front of panic selling.
every time after we see a strong rise in the market we have see after a relative big dump, related or not to a bad news.
but the price of btc could growth without some "limit" we got this year +467%, an impressive high, were the most of the value was achieved in just some months.
an overpriced more than what supposed it be , will of course leading into a correction.

that is a basic thing in trading , everybody knows about it . so don't get surprised when you see a hard falling after a crazy movement. that time are when the whales play their role to make a pump and dump as they wish. you shouldn't be panic when you experienced enough.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 17, 2017, 10:24:24 AM
Panicking is the worst thing you can ever do as a trader. The price is most likely going to continue rising up to $7,000, but I don't think we will see $8,000, or maybe briefly and then a large crash. My money is on maxing out somewhere around $5,500-6,000.
Bitcoin isn't mature yet. It still needs much time to grow up. And now it is common situation when bitcoin price fall at the lowest price since September 2017. Some issues also influence the price like China Ico ban and speaking of Jamie Dimon. For new traders in crypto , they will panic after their hear an attack to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
September 17, 2017, 01:24:14 AM
the worst choice related to bitcoin is sell some coins in a short frame of time/in front of panic selling.
every time after we see a strong rise in the market we have see after a relative big dump, related or not to a bad news.
but the price of btc could growth without some "limit" we got this year +467%, an impressive high, were the most of the value was achieved in just some months.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 17, 2017, 01:16:48 AM
Bitcoin is already back up to over $3,800 so therefore there is no need to panic whatsoever. There is no panic. A they say, keep calm and HODL. hahaha
Well it has decreased actually but yeah I am sure too that it will come back up Smiley A couple of years ago it was 10% of this so this is such a drastic growth , so we can believe in it ofc.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 16, 2017, 07:54:18 PM
Bitcoin is already back up to over $3,800 so therefore there is no need to panic whatsoever. There is no panic. A they say, keep calm and HODL. hahaha
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 16, 2017, 07:24:36 AM
I do not think this is any reason for panic. Unstable price is one of the main characteristics of Bitcoin. And despite the small price decline I'm sure that Bitcoin will continue to grow further. So when Bitcoin's price falls, it's time to buy it, not to sell.
I think your guess is right. We shouldn't panic for seeing the price of Bitcoin. A coin can be pump or dump any time. Bitcoin is not exceptional bedside it. We should wait for it's big price. Seems it will be hit again good price in the last of this year.
Nah…there is nothing to panic about, cause we’ve experienced this kind of stuff many times on the platform. We just seize this opportunity and use it buy as much as we can do that when price skyrocket, we can enjoy the benefits of buying at the right time.
Activity: 364
September 16, 2017, 01:06:39 AM
Panicking is always the worse thing to do  Grin I would like to think at this point it is too big to fail, of course if China does block the currency then it will have a great impact but it is widely used elsewhere so should live on with or without them
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 16, 2017, 01:03:25 AM
Bitcoin drop is not the first time, maybe this is already happening tens or even hundreds of times, many negative issues about bitcoin but because the loyal users then the price will continue to rise.

I admit i got quite nervous when the price there went to almost below 3k but yeah as you've said, bitcoin will prove skeptics wrong time and time again. I think we can all breath a little easy now. Hopefully youbguys were able to take advantage of the drop and bought btcs
Pages:
Jump to: