Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 64. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
September 18, 2017, 04:05:40 PM
No, I think it's a good time to buy, especially it's falling..........

The price is now at $4,000 I consider it still a good time to pick up some spare cash and buy bitcoin.

If you have a speculation that the price can go up higher again any moment from now, you'll buy.

But if you think it is a peak price, then just keep on holding.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 18, 2017, 03:28:45 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

It already happened in the recent years, so I hope that a lot of people  here had already learned their lesson. Those who would panic would really make those who are holding and buying bitcoin at cheap price earn money. So, if you want to contribute to those people, go sell all your bitcoin while it's dropping.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 18, 2017, 03:12:55 PM
I was actually hoping it would fall a bit more so that I could purchase some and hold, but it is rising once again (was a bit too greedy and wanted to wait longer and then it started to increase ... lesson learned!).
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
September 18, 2017, 11:15:23 AM
The value of bitcoin is dropping but there is no need to panic. If you can hold your bitcoin I suggest you do that, Im sure that the value will pump again. The unstable price of bitcoin is a "natural thing", more and more people are becoming interested in trading/investing in bicoin market maybe that's one of the reason of the value drop.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 05:14:10 AM
i believed that bitcoin would rise and most of my friends did also believe that. So i was not surprised when bitcoin was gaining value a few days ago. It was just panic time for weak investors.

The good investors have patience this is what you need to learn bitcoin is so unstable that it can rise and fall in one day.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2017, 04:51:22 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Ofcourse all of us dont need to get panic becuase i know that the value of bitcoin sometimes decrease some times increase becuase the bitcoin is volatile or flactuates we need to trust to bitcoin. Smiley
Now we are enjoying the price of bitcoin because it's already in the uptrend, when you panic you loss that's how the game is being played
in crypto, there are a lot of dumb money so make a profit out of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 04:23:46 AM

Ofcourse all of us dont need to get panic becuase i know that the value of bitcoin sometimes decrease some times increase becuase the bitcoin is volatile or flactuates we need to trust to bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 18, 2017, 04:17:12 AM
trading market always showing that condition. in time it will up trends which many people buying bitcoin, but in some times negative trend comes with panic sell.
but for some experiences people, it been can predictable as market playing.
Up trend and down trend for bitcoin is very normal and when you see a downtrend for bitcoin then do not panic and just be happy because it is time for you to get bitcoins for a cheap price and hold them for long term price. If you are a trader then you will be always happy whatever the price of bitcoin because that is how you make profits.
Activity: 83
Be a part of the revolution
September 18, 2017, 04:15:56 AM
The panic is due to China's FUD and that is what it is. The market must follow trading model, so expect FUDs and FOMOs
Activity: 406
September 18, 2017, 02:34:01 AM
trading market always showing that condition. in time it will up trends which many people buying bitcoin, but in some times negative trend comes with panic sell.
but for some experiences people, it been can predictable as market playing.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 18, 2017, 02:25:30 AM
I think even though the bitcoin price is declining, we do not need to panic. should we continue to collect bitcoin or we can trade using other coins
The idea is to buy more when we are in the situation that bitcoin price is falling, if you believe you will always be optimistic about the price of bitcoin and that would mean anything that is considered dump is a very cheap price. I do buy when there is a panic as it just happen recently and actually if I am going to sell my price now with the current rate, I'll take a profit already.

Price went less than $3,000 and now we are going back to the $4,000 direction.
Activity: 57
September 18, 2017, 12:54:29 AM
No, I think it's a good time to buy, especially it's falling..........
Activity: 247
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
September 18, 2017, 12:43:11 AM
I think even though the bitcoin price is declining, we do not need to panic. should we continue to collect bitcoin or we can trade using other coins
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
September 18, 2017, 12:29:06 AM
I guess bitcoin will start to pump again anytime soon. So sad that I panic and sell my bitcoin because I badly need it but now bitcoin is rising. This is what bitcoin is all about  the fluctuations is part of the game and we must adopt this kind of nature and trust bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 12:24:01 AM
After this dump it will surely pump, but only thing it needs is time to rise as it have a lot of potential to grow more. It's better to keep calm as prices will definitely hike soon.
it has been seen that now there has been an increase. normally the bitcoin price always has this characteristic.
after the dump then the pump will occur. but panic will be very difficult to avoid, because the panic itself comes normally.
Yeah you're right, especially if we buy at high prices with large funds, certainly we'll be panic to face
price reductions. But we also have to be sure that price bitcoin is always increase back after falling.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
September 17, 2017, 11:35:03 PM
No! Bitcoin is doing some movements in the past 8 years at least and you have not even learned something. Bitcoin is falling, is it the end? Bitcoin is falling, should we sell? Bitcoin is falling, is it panic time? Same old questions all over and over again. And yet before we know it, bitcoin is already beyond the moon.  Grin Buy BTC, hold them, and relax and drink ice cold beer and that's it! Let bitcoin take care of itself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
September 17, 2017, 11:32:16 PM
I converted half of my bitcoin awhile ago when the price pump a little because I'm afraid it would not go up more than $4000 I don't want to lose so much that's why I decided to convert them early out this day. But I'm still hoping that the value of bitcoin will soon recover and pump again like what happen a month ago. I'm quite in panic mode but still hoping for a good outcome
Activity: 406
September 17, 2017, 11:29:44 PM
If Bitcoin is falling just keep calm and don't Panic. Panic cannot do good to us because as often as you panic that will result to depress, stress and losses. So better hold on to your coins and wait till it recover. I am very positive that we will be able to gain more as we expected.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
September 17, 2017, 11:23:33 PM

Mate, bitcoin doesn't work like that, the more you panic and sell, the more the price drops, and when the price drops investors buy as much as they can. Most of them who panic and sell, sell in small amounts and then the investors buy in big amounts, and as it always has, investors get more profit. Panic selling will be one of the worst decision that a person would ever make, even though after knowing about bitcoin.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2017, 11:22:52 PM
I'm happy with some people panicking so they sell bitcoins and drop prices so it's a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price. please sell bitcoin, then I will buy if I think cheap.

Is just normal the price goes up and down constantly it flows and fluctuate never panic make the correct move when selling/buying or holding. Is it better to make profit while BTC price goes up and down like its happening right now.
Is just normal the price goes up and down constantly it flows and fluctuate never panic make the correct move when selling/buying or holding. Is it better to make profit while BTC price goes up and down like its happening right now.
I agree to you . bitcoin decreasing os a part of volatalitiy or flactuation . so make wisely and make correct move because one wrong move will go to regret so we dont need to panic bevuase bitcoin is going increase again.
Pages:
Jump to: