Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 67. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 15, 2017, 01:11:10 PM
I think the rate will fall to $ 3,200 on panic
will see  Roll Eyes
Lol funny  I’m guessing that’s true. I’m thinking of selling off my BTC and wait till after the next split which is on November. I keep thinking the price will even drop to about $2,500 after split on November. So, let’s say I withdraw when the price is around $3,000 now, I will make profit then.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
September 15, 2017, 11:56:26 AM
I don't think we need to panic, becarit is already happen, every time bitcoin price will down and sometimes it's rise again, so all we have to do is to wait again until the price will rise again.
We should just wait for the price to rise again and if you are losing a lot of money already then just take a day off and go to a place where you can meditate, connect with the nature and do awesome things that can make you forget that you have things like losing investment in bitcoin and that is what you need to do to just forget the whole thing here for at least a month.
Indeed, if you just keep your eye to follow the price of coins you are trading, it will make you want to give up all soon. Because the price of cryptocurrency usually fall down more after brearish trend created by whales, spend your time to follow that just make you waste "money time" of you.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 11:40:58 AM
Look at BTC's exchange share, it is obvious. China produces a lot of money. However, Bitcoin's trading volume is the largest in Japan. Although the impression accompanying China's growth preceded and collapsed, I expect to rise steadily within one year.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 11:03:03 AM
I don't think that there is any need for you to panic as Bitcoin is one of the fastest and most stable cryptocurrency available in the market right now and minor ups and downs are part of it. The price of Bitcoin will soon rise back and you should hold your Bitcoins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 15, 2017, 10:59:21 AM
Unfortunately it's too late to off load now,so I will just join the ride. My btc savings been in a circus now. I will just let myself believe that it will recover and I know it will really recover.

yeah we trust bitcoin that much enough to know what to do in times like this Grin
yet some still panicked and drop some well they have to experienced it to know it

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 15, 2017, 10:56:22 AM
I don't think we need to panic, becarit is already happen, every time bitcoin price will down and sometimes it's rise again, so all we have to do is to wait again until the price will rise again.
We should just wait for the price to rise again and if you are losing a lot of money already then just take a day off and go to a place where you can meditate, connect with the nature and do awesome things that can make you forget that you have things like losing investment in bitcoin and that is what you need to do to just forget the whole thing here for at least a month.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 15, 2017, 09:55:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2017, 09:36:25 AM
I think this is more of a correction.. somewhere till 2700.. then we will move upwards..

Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 08:24:14 AM
Unfortunately it's too late to off load now,so I will just join the ride. My btc savings been in a circus now. I will just let myself believe that it will recover and I know it will really recover.

Its amusing when you say that " its late to off load now"  I think you did not put a stop lose to your BTC investment.
Anyway I also believed that it will recover anytime soon.  Smiley
In my own analysis there's a probability that it will go down to 2200-2700USD range as support in the graph.
Let's just wait when it will stop decreasing then after that let's buy after it starts increasing.  Grin
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
September 15, 2017, 07:10:57 AM

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
September 15, 2017, 06:21:23 AM
I do not think this is any reason for panic. Unstable price is one of the main characteristics of Bitcoin. And despite the small price decline I'm sure that Bitcoin will continue to grow further. So when Bitcoin's price falls, it's time to buy it, not to sell.

Exactly, the downwards are always time to wait for the better and  proper signals to buy both paper money as in forex and cryptos so as to follow in the ride to bullish trend, by this you make good cash. Also, when prices are very high, that is the time to off load and wait to ride again  Shocked
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 15, 2017, 06:10:41 AM
I do not think this is any reason for panic. Unstable price is one of the main characteristics of Bitcoin. And despite the small price decline I'm sure that Bitcoin will continue to grow further. So when Bitcoin's price falls, it's time to buy it, not to sell.
I think your guess is right. We shouldn't panic for seeing the price of Bitcoin. A coin can be pump or dump any time. Bitcoin is not exceptional bedside it. We should wait for it's big price. Seems it will be hit again good price in the last of this year.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 06:04:33 AM
Yes i think it is. because bitcoin went in 3 days from 4.5k to 3k because China banned bitcoin. But i think China will allow bitcoin again in the future. Like about a year or something then bitcoin will rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
September 14, 2017, 05:49:42 AM
I think the rate will fall to $ 3,200 on panic
will see  Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 05:41:53 AM
Bitcoin is falling and yet for me no need to panic because we all know that when bitcoin fell down it will surely bounce back and can make a new all time high. So for me this is an opportunity to make more money.

Of course, bitcoin after the fall will grow again and bring a big profit, you just need to be patient. Recently, the panic was due to bad news in China, but this will be temporary.
Yeah I agree with you, we just need to be patient don't be panic when prices Bitcoin fall as now,
because we know that every price Bitcoin is falling then the Bitcoin will rise back to high prices again.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 14, 2017, 05:38:44 AM
It is not panic time it is just falling. Bitcoin is a bit of stable so it can not fall to zero in one day maybe a 1000 dollars at a hard time. I would save my bitcoins and even buy some btc.

I would sell it when it hits 4500 dollars and then invest again with the money i made.
Yes this is not panic time this is a good time to collect bitcoins. Already more than $600 dump we had seen from last three days. If it continues means it may have a chance to come down $3500. If we start to buy bitcoins now when next pump happens min $1000 profit we can make by one bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
September 14, 2017, 05:09:47 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
No need to get panic when the price of bitcoins falling down because time will come it will rise up and up much higher than before the price went down instead when the price of bitcoins is low it is the best time to buy more bitcoins and hold it in the wallet.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 04:53:53 AM
Bitcoin is falling and yet for me no need to panic because we all know that when bitcoin fell down it will surely bounce back and can make a new all time high. So for me this is an opportunity to make more money.

Of course, bitcoin after the fall will grow again and bring a big profit, you just need to be patient. Recently, the panic was due to bad news in China, but this will be temporary.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 14, 2017, 04:37:55 AM
oh no bitcoin is huge dump I think some traders are panic selling, lucky that I sold my bitcoin in 4,600 before huge dump, It's time to buy bitcoin now.
There is no need to get worried by these little dumps, they are just the ways of bitcoin’ to offer us opportunities of holdings more of them in order to have greater profits. Bitcoin are very likely to touch 5k dollars in the coming months and selling bitcoin right now is equal to missing the opportunity of high profit.
No I don’t think so that it is panic time if price of bit coin is falling. One must not get feared of these little fluctuations in the market. In any market, such sort of things are going to happen again and again so one must not panic by facing these situations. He should rather be patient and hold his investments till bit coin reaches again its actual value.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 01:17:41 PM
Whales did played very well with the China news about ICO as well possible banning exchanges, but its not forever, they just wanna have control over the money being invested and not to clean ilegal money as looks like were happening very easy. Bitcoin havent readjusted its value since the 1 September after the segwit incorporation process.
Pages:
Jump to: