Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 66. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 12:56:23 AM
Many people panic and sell bitcoin even though it must be a loss, I think this is a mistake because the effects of bitcoin will be felt for a long period of time (more than a year).
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 12:53:17 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
If you believe that bitcoin has a brighter future, even its dumped the price value. It is not a sign for us to get panic, but it is a signal for the bitcoin belivers to buy more of bitcoin as long as you can afford to buy in. Then hold your coins until it will go up again or resume to the original value.
Indeed, people believe in bitcoins and the investors are increasing day by day which clearly shows the trust of people in bitcoins. Undoubtedly bitcoins are worth buying even if they are going through dumping period. It is the golden chance for those who really want to get into bitcoins trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 12:00:51 AM
The digital currency is very prone to volatility and this is one of its features. Any negative information in relation to the crypto currency leads to a sharp jump in its rate. An example of this is the current negative information from China, which completely crashed the course of the crypto currency. However, in every such case it is not necessary to panic. As soon as external factors that caused such negative information drop, the crypto currency will recover as quickly as it fell. It is necessary to get used to this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 15, 2017, 10:53:45 PM
Bitcoin drop is not the first time, maybe this is already happening tens or even hundreds of times, many negative issues about bitcoin but because the loyal users then the price will continue to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2017, 07:36:07 PM
I have read a lot of posts in this thread, but i have to assume that bitcoin is recovering right now.
Yesterday it touched $2980 each bitcoin, it was a very very big fall of the price. But now we are up at $3600 each coin, so obviously bitcoin is going to recover again, and go up to $4000 each one.
So lets give it some time, i will hold and also i am still buying bitcoin and other altcoins
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 07:33:37 PM
I think it will recover still. We have not reached the peak. There is still much room to grow. Just be patient and you will be pleasantly surprised come November. Smiley
Activity: 237
September 15, 2017, 07:30:08 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for fiat.

Me too im holding on it is not permanent that bitcoin is falling down forever so if we not holding on we regert it someday so we better wait to the right time until the bitcoin rise up again.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
September 15, 2017, 07:26:00 PM
Panicking is the worst thing you can ever do as a trader. The price is most likely going to continue rising up to $7,000, but I don't think we will see $8,000, or maybe briefly and then a large crash. My money is on maxing out somewhere around $5,500-6,000.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
September 15, 2017, 07:23:24 PM
It seems that the panic period is over as bitcoin price is Wright now taken an upward trend. So many people might have lost as a result of the panic, but never the less those who will be able to hold will make profit at the end.

The only people that will lose here is the people that panic then sell immediately their coins without having a second thought of holding it. If only they are brave and not afraid of losing they will not lose. I am not selling my coins if it experience a down trend i just keep holding it and wait for the prize to comeback.
The panic will always be there when the dump happens, I personally just pause when the dump happens and just pay attention to what is going on, with a lot of thinking like that I managed to hold my bitcoin not to be sold.
Activity: 594
September 15, 2017, 06:46:29 PM
It seems that the panic period is over as bitcoin price is Wright now taken an upward trend. So many people might have lost as a result of the panic, but never the less those who will be able to hold will make profit at the end.

The only people that will lose here is the people that panic then sell immediately their coins without having a second thought of holding it. If only they are brave and not afraid of losing they will not lose. I am not selling my coins if it experience a down trend i just keep holding it and wait for the prize to comeback.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
September 15, 2017, 05:51:29 PM
The situation with bitcoin in the last few days, I think, of course, is linked to a panic about the latest news in China, but first of all it is expected correction.

Same, I think that is just correction and nothing all. It wasn not correction information about Chinese low.
Activity: 336
September 15, 2017, 05:44:41 PM
The situation with bitcoin in the last few days, I think, of course, is linked to a panic about the latest news in China, but first of all it is expected correction.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
September 15, 2017, 05:07:50 PM
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

is rising again, I do not understand all the panic  Roll Eyes
Activity: 160
September 15, 2017, 03:57:05 PM
Do not worry, I think things are beginning to stabilize, BTC price currently has more than $3700 and the situation is very satisfactory. Temporary panic has passed away. I'm not sure peace is maintained in the long.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 15, 2017, 03:21:26 PM
well, i am a live trader so I never actually worried a lot on these drops all we need to do is hold your coins and wait till it reaches new heights again well it can take some time to recover on the price as of current situation but very soon we will be at 3600usd or up. do not panic till we go lower than 2000usd which does not currently seem possible to me at least with the current market strength.
Activity: 840
September 15, 2017, 02:52:46 PM
No it always happen in bitcoin it is the time for all of us to buy more cheap bitcoin than it's usual price so better to stack and save more and more bitcoins today. and take the benefit in the future
Activity: 1148
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 15, 2017, 02:42:10 PM
never sell when you panic because, in the end, you will be regret. Yeah, we can see the price movement, many people selling under $3k and the current price increases again. so keep holding until bitcoin hit $10,000
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 02:41:21 PM
I think this is more of a correction.. somewhere till 2700.. then we will move upwards..
So do you think that the price of bitcoin will reduce further,i really hope that the price of bitcoin stays above three thousand dollars as i do not want to see my investment go down,i hope everything will be fine and will recover in a couple of months time.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
September 15, 2017, 02:36:22 PM
yeah, a little bit.
Bitcoin is in the depreciation mood. After August, we are again seeing the desperate low price. in recent seven days, Bitcoin has lost its almost 20 percent price value, which affects a much level on the Bitcoin users. but so far I think, it is another market gambling. a group of Bitcoin big fishes are trying to volatile this Bitcoin market in order to price fall, and they will get the chance to grip more Bitcoin share of the capital by purchasing at a low price. Basically, they are making a planning of spreading out panic among the local users.

but I believe that, hold your Bitcoin for a while and enjoy the market. keep calm and stay with bitcoin. don't lose your hope for the Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: