Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is garbage. - page 15. (Read 4603 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 127
December 10, 2017, 06:04:24 PM
There is not a single coin that has a better scalibility without compromising decentralization and network security. Littecon and bcash are complete garbage.

Regarding decentralization, at what moment will the fees be more expensive than maintaining a node?
Do not you see the absurdity of the situation?
December 10, 2017, 05:59:04 PM
Hey guys don't take the OP serious. This post was created by the person just to take benefit of the time when bitcoin price has gone a little down, mean while it will work as a convincing tool for the people to invest in the alts. By the way such a shame, these things are not gonna work for them.
Here we are going with higher goals with bitcoin. People here have not invested into to bitcoin to give someone a tip of $1.5. Bitcoin is not for micro payments, it's mean to be a medium of macro payments. Even if it charges more I will still prefer it over any altcoin.

Shit comment. Even Satoshi himself said that bitcoin was an alternative for the unbanked population, which represents 40% of the world's population.
The fees of bitcoin over $ 15 dollars, or even less, are more expensive than what 50% of the Latin American population earns daily.

People and comments like this do not contribute anything. This is a real problem, and your talking about the price going up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 120
December 10, 2017, 05:45:45 PM
The author is absolutely right, because with such a commission it is impossible to make payments for small amounts. I understand the author's feelings, because he decided to spend 1.5 dollars, and spent 13, which is to say, in this situation it is better to use paper notes, but I am sure that in the future we will be able to pay bitcoin as well as ordinary money and the commission will be minimal.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:34:55 PM
There is not a single coin that has a better scalibility without compromising decentralization and network security. Littecon and bcash are complete garbage.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 10, 2017, 05:32:27 PM
Hey guys don't take the OP serious. This post was created by the person just to take benefit of the time when bitcoin price has gone a little down, mean while it will work as a convincing tool for the people to invest in the alts. By the way such a shame, these things are not gonna work for them.
Here we are going with higher goals with bitcoin. People here have not invested into to bitcoin to give someone a tip of $1.5. Bitcoin is not for micro payments, it's mean to be a medium of macro payments. Even if it charges more I will still prefer it over any altcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
December 10, 2017, 05:23:13 PM
That's where altcoins are useful.   
Bitcoin was supposed to be useful too.  Now it has been rendered nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.  It has no real purpose other than for more and more people to come one after another to give money to the guys already in.  Then BAM!!! a total freefall collapse.

Well sometimes i got the same feeling..... Sad

But it would be unwise to say it a Ponzi. It doesn't fall in its definition.
Bitcoin is very useful; it’s not like ponzi scheme at all. It is allowing investors to grow and make good amount of money in order to make their living standard good and enlist their name in the rich of tomorrow. It is allowing them to reduce unemployment to some extent. It’s just the beginning it has much more to achieve and give a high output to investors
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 04:51:16 PM
just amazing the price of fees, I've had the case several times as well
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 04:46:41 PM
I think that bitkoin was created for trial manipulation, so there is no need to impose high hopes on it
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
December 10, 2017, 04:25:25 PM
Hello! Very strange situation here!
December 10, 2017, 04:12:17 PM
I do not agree that bitcoin is garbage, but if the administration has had the problem of scalability.
The fees are horrible, and if the problem is not solved soon, another currency will take the place of bitcoin.
The refuge of value is a consequence of utility.

Not even Bitcoin Core believed that the fees would be so high, which shows how badly they have addressed the problem.

source: https://bitcoincore.org/en/2015/12/23/capacity-increases-faq/
Activity: 462
December 10, 2017, 04:09:58 PM
Bitcoin is good crypto currency.But bitcoin transaction fee is too much.I wanted to make a small transaction but fee is very high, then I stop this Cry
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 03:45:40 PM
How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  
I could understand your true care Shocked Shocked Shocked about bitcon.But don't worry and stay cool.We could hope that very soon lightning network would be activated and all these transacion fee problems would get solved.
This is so ridiculous that this person is using such words for bitcoin just because of transaction fees. Bitcoin is not a garbage at all, it is a blessing. Why you don’t look at other positive things that bitcoin has done to the society? It is so easy to blame it for high transaction fees but very tough for some people to praise it for all goods it is ding ti the society. Indeed, after activation of this very system, all is going to be fine, just be patient.
If they dont like the fee then there is no reason for it to call that bitcoin is a garbage and perhaps we all know that bitcoin are really helpful specially in our life it helps a lot so after we have been benefited by it and now experiencing some that you are not likely it was not a reason to be called it as a garbage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 03:45:06 PM
Garbage costing more than 15,000 dollars at the moment, this is too expensive rubbish. If we talk about the shortcomings of bitcoins, such as slow transactions and too high commission costs, then these problems seem to have been resolved. Recently, bitcoin transactions with the "lightning" project have been successfully completed, when we no longer need to wait for a long time for transactions and they will be made very quickly. Also this project allows you to carry out transactions with small amounts and commissions will be less than one dollar.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
December 10, 2017, 03:42:29 PM
I'm so sorry for the people who missed to understand what the bitcoin is all about and what is its true value. Don't know how else to say this. Bitcoin transactions has its price, like everything else in this world. When you are using your credit card that also has the price, everyone is forgetting about that. Or any other service you can think of.
Yes, fees are higher than before but there are reasons for that. At the end if you don't like it you don't have to use it, simple as that. No one is forcing anyone to use bitcoin so stop complaining.

my card has NO fee. I don't pay any fee for any online or offline transaction and it is INSTANT. Don't tell me about settlement which may take a week.

all the vendors are receiving their funds within 1-2 days. it's all it matters. make an online transaction by using gold and it has a very modest fee. YES, it is possible and it's instant too Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 10, 2017, 03:37:03 PM
How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  
I could understand your true care Shocked Shocked Shocked about bitcon.But don't worry and stay cool.We could hope that very soon lightning network would be activated and all these transacion fee problems would get solved.
This is so ridiculous that this person is using such words for bitcoin just because of transaction fees. Bitcoin is not a garbage at all, it is a blessing. Why you don’t look at other positive things that bitcoin has done to the society? It is so easy to blame it for high transaction fees but very tough for some people to praise it for all goods it is ding ti the society. Indeed, after activation of this very system, all is going to be fine, just be patient.
Activity: 11
December 10, 2017, 03:35:55 PM
Bitcoin fees are very high now.anyone do not transaction small amount.because fees.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
December 10, 2017, 03:35:31 PM
i agree, that it is not useful.
Yesterday I had to go and start to use another payment solution which was not crypto because of the high fees of BTC.
I had to pay for my subscription of digital goods and the high fee was annoying as f.
Activity: 6
December 10, 2017, 03:30:16 PM
Everybody considering bitcoin garbage.... can you please let me have it?
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
December 10, 2017, 03:27:52 PM
Yes! Bitcoin is definitely a garbage. High fees, slow transaction, so volatile, bubble and so on. Litecoin will be the next garbage.

yes there are better coins then those you mention now. But there too are just better known by the mass, and therefor in demand.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 03:21:06 PM
It is just not a good idea to make casual payments with BTC. BTC is more for holdings like digital gold, and of course, for speculations.

For "digital cash" transactions just use DASH with instapayment and everything will be fine. There are lots of not so well known options too.

And please stop spam with worthless BCH shit. It is just clone of BTC with all drawbacks. The only "advantage" of BCH is that nobody actually uses it, so, yes, transactions are fast and cheap, but only because, again, nobody uses it.
Pages:
Jump to: