Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is garbage. - page 10. (Read 4603 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 256
January 13, 2018, 09:56:21 PM
It's a shit post, Why do you think that Bitcoin is becoming a garbage? I don't have anything to say about this issue, Bitcoin is becoming a great platform for making money and gaining profit nowadays. people are getting engaged in this platform for the purpose of making earning money a lot. So it's becoming lucrative along with a worthy platform day by day.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 13, 2018, 08:58:35 PM
You say that is garbage but you have invest in it, if you shit in your own home anyone can do it worst. Im agree with you, it is expensive in taxes/fees but it depends on how quickly do you want it to be done. But please dont shit in your invest and let it grow
So if I buy a car and it's useless then I must not warn other people not to buy one before I have
managed to sell it !

I will tell you who is "shit in your invest" and it's the development team and miners and that
is why the price is down so us "Investors" or should I say gamblers have every right to shout
at board meeting.

"let it grow" I have not seen any of that since fees went silly and if we don't house
clean then it will rub off on all the other coins too so what does that say to you about your
future earning prospect ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
January 13, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
You say that is garbage but you have invest in it, if you shit in your own home anyone can do it worst. Im agree with you, it is expensive in taxes/fees but it depends on how quickly do you want it to be done. But please dont shit in your invest and let it grow
January 13, 2018, 06:27:35 PM
It's fine to be upset or critical.  But it's not fine to express your opinions in inflammatory posts, because it does not encourage thoughtful conversation.

Was your comment pointed towards me because if so then I would have to ask if it's "Hate Speech" and if it's fine for people here
to keep plugging BTC and making out that everyone is stupid then it must also be fine to say the obvious because I don't make
a habit of having to debate with one hand tied behind my back

Regards Anit-Censorship
January 13, 2018, 06:21:12 PM
BTC is harder to mine and the network is congested. If they won't be able to find solutions in the underlying problems here then people will really start go to altcoins

Network congestion is not something that sells a network and it could be fixed in seconds by the development team
if they had not sold themselves out and if you look at the charts fees/price then the pattern is clear and my advise is
for everyone who's not a gambling addict to put a stop-loss on Bitcoin and sell if it goes below $10,000

20,000 miners to do seven transactions a second is at least 19,000 too many so they have started robbing us
instead to pay for the computer wars they are playing against each other.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
It's fine to be upset or critical.  But it's not fine to express your opinions in inflammatory posts, because it does not encourage thoughtful conversation.
January 13, 2018, 06:15:04 PM
Yes it's slow and the fees are ten times higher than anything else plus the lightning network
and Segwit are just excuses to keep playing people along with the hubs in LN being little
more than mini banks but don't worry they promise to keep the fees low but where have i
come across that one before.

The development team have had weeks to put a maximum limit on fees but it is obvious by
now they won't because they are running the mines and have sold out.

I FEEL ANOTHER BAN COMING UP SOON FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
January 13, 2018, 05:58:57 PM
BITCOIN is bubble, therefore it is dangerous. BTC has increased more than 20 times since the beginning of this year, from around a thousand dollars to almost 20,000 at the climax of December. Not only the strength of this growth is impressive, but also the short period of time it took place.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
January 13, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

Too much saying about transaction fees and waiting time, but we can't blame someone because things are really just different now, BTC is harder to mine and the network is congested. If they won't be able to find solutions in the underlying problems here then people will really start go to altcoins, BTC might be the purest and truest of all the crytocurrencies but the flaws are popping out. I will wait till the lightning network will go on functional. This will be bad if that won't solve the problem.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
January 13, 2018, 04:23:40 PM
If Bitcoin is garbage, send it to me. I will be happy to take your garbage. As the saying goes, one mans junk is another mans treasure! Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
bitcoin will have miserable end
Then why are you buying as of two days ago?

Do not  invest  if you really think that bitcoin has a miserable end. Your investment will be wasted   Lol!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
Bitcoin is not a garbage. Why? Coz you cant find BTC on trash can! Haha. Kidding.  But seriously why these people say so that BTC is garbage? They should search that bitcoin can help us an easy way of transaction and somehow can give us profit.

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

https://i.imgur.com/DDMQjOw.jpg
  In addition, this guy who is trying to buy coffee for bitcoin, will have to wait a few days for confirmation of his transaction, otherwise he will not invest in 30 dollars. Therefore while bitcoin garbage is doubly. He obviously does not perform his basic function - a means of payment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
January 13, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

In addition, this guy who is trying to buy coffee for bitcoin, will have to wait a few days for confirmation of his transaction, otherwise he will not invest in 30 dollars. Therefore while bitcoin garbage is doubly. He obviously does not perform his basic function - a means of payment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 13, 2018, 03:28:21 PM
If you invested in this coins some years ago and would decide to sell it then you’ll get a sum of money that really very impressive. We are talking about some hundreds percent of profit. Think about it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 13, 2018, 11:28:30 AM
Yes transaction is high now, but with the speed that technology is advancing towards, we will see a lower cost and faster transaction very soon. For now, for small amounts to transfer switch to Ethereum instead. There are more than enough reasons to prove that Bitcoin is changing the world, and sooner or later, it will be integrated in even our everyday life.

I do not agree that Bitcoin is garbage. Many on Bitcoin have earned good money and its price is very high. The future will show the fate of Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 02:32:35 PM
You know what it is too funny once you heard some people they say that bitcoin is just a trash. The garbage that they called is the asset of other people and become successful indeed.
Bitcoin is not a trash but a blessing which help all of us to become financially stable.

Well i think if it wasn't of bitcoin crypto world might still be unknown. Many people or should i say investors are being hooked up into bitcoins success and perhaps that transaction fee went high due to a massive increase in bitcoins price that time. If we knew that the transaction fee is that high, maybe we should just make our money worth it first before we get it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
You know what it is too funny once you heard some people they say that bitcoin is just a trash. The garbage that they called is the asset of other people and become successful indeed.
Bitcoin is not a trash but a blessing which help all of us to become financially stable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
January 12, 2018, 01:24:44 AM
Ya I do think too that bitcoin is garbage right now. With the advance technologies nowadays, I still can not believe that the transaction fee of bitcoin is so high and took a very time. I think it is time for bitcoin to make a change or we make a change to move to other cryptocurrencies.

Well its sad that you have to say it is a garbage . Kindly go back and think that today you are earning something due to bitcoin and thus we have altcoins today because of the initial coin called as bitcoin. I do agree that the time to transfer is high in btc but once other coins gain popularity may be they will also take same time . I hope some how unconfirmed transactions also reduces
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 12, 2018, 01:19:39 AM
Ya I do think too that bitcoin is garbage right now. With the advance technologies nowadays, I still can not believe that the transaction fee of bitcoin is so high and took a very time. I think it is time for bitcoin to make a change or we make a change to move to other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
January 12, 2018, 01:11:32 AM
Yes transaction is high now, but with the speed that technology is advancing towards, we will see a lower cost and faster transaction very soon. For now, for small amounts to transfer switch to Ethereum instead. There are more than enough reasons to prove that Bitcoin is changing the world, and sooner or later, it will be integrated in even our everyday life.
Pages:
Jump to: