Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is garbage. - page 12. (Read 4603 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
December 16, 2017, 02:08:46 PM
I can also make this statement: Gasoline is garbage.
If i go to a gasoline station an fill a bottle with one liter of gasoline and try to send this bottle to Andreas this will be quite expensive.
In fact most post services don't want to transport this dangerous liquid. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 11:43:18 AM
How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

+1 million

It's shit. Unusable junk. If you need to transfer and use the coin then u'r shit outta luck. All  you can do is watch the $$$ value rise and giggle like a little school girl thinking how rich you will be if you don't touch it for another 3 years. Let's just all not touch it, miners don't seem to touch it anymore, it's like all of them left.

It's clearly seeable, 120k uncconf for days, never go up never go down, where are the miners? Anyone working the blockchain? Patethic garbage waste of a payment system. I hate it so fkn much can't get any work done for weeks because of this bullshit. I can't fucking wait untill they remove this waste of a shitcurrency from shiops so i am not forced to send this slow unbeareable piece of shit that never fkn conmfirms unless u pay the greedy miner fuck like 100$ for a transaction.

I will be the happiest man in the world when i see BCH/ETH/LTC added to my shops so i can stop using this garbage that is bitcoin and spare my head of more white hairs.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 11:14:16 AM
RawDog you make excellent points.

Unfortunately... on this forum we are only pro-bitcoin though. So I am going to have to accuse you of FUD and report you

True story I just got banned because I'm not pro-bitcoin. This place is a joke
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 16, 2017, 06:54:15 AM

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

I quite agree segwit didn't help with anything at all, it promised that the transaction fees was going to get lower and transaction time will be shorter, but it seems that the exact opposite is happening which is making things very difficult.

This is the problem that bitcoin should address in order for bitcoin to succeed but I still believe that in the future bitcoin will become better. If you see bitcoin right now, this problem doesn't affect the price movement, I wonder why but I have to ride on this trend for me to enjoy some profit in the future.
Activity: 53
December 16, 2017, 06:50:48 AM
Nope, some people bitcoin is not a garbage, may for those who dont have any idea.about.bitcoin, maybe for them its garbage, but for those knows about.bitcoin, for them or for me bitcoin is the great, bitcoin is real.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 05:30:09 AM
This usually happens when you use instant transaction. freebitco.in is a site where you can earn bitcoin with mining and with faucets. I don't use faucets since they're just waste of time i use the mining method. So last night i try to transfer my saothisi from site Account to my block chain wallet. I chose the instant transacting option. They cut highly fee and send just few satoshi , i become surprised after that incidence.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
December 15, 2017, 04:23:28 AM
Bitcoin's fees are really high rightnow more and more unconfirmed transactions are being applied to the blockchain.

Most of the users of bitcoin did switch to Ether due to the fees.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 04:19:51 AM
I just do not know if bitcoin is actually rubbish but I think Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency proponents, we're well-used to hearing disparaging talk about the technology we follow. It's easy and tempting to ignore, whether you're a long-time holder living off the gains, or a newcomer trying to build the financial infrastructure of the future.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 03:42:00 AM
This is due to the high prices of bitcoin. This problem will be solved by the arrival of the Lightning Network.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 03:24:28 AM
Why are you using bitcoins for such small transactions? You're wrong I think. Use bitcoin just for a sizable kperluan, buying a beverage with bitcoin is just the same as silly stuff.
Bitcoin is more a miracle than a technology. It is allowing the mass to earn good amount of money and make their present good and future secure. It is a promising currency and having promising projects for the investors. People are happy to get bitcoin and are working hard there to get some extra money. Bitcoin is not garbage because it is helping in reducing unemployment to some extent
Activity: 8
December 15, 2017, 02:40:55 AM
As long as it can bring us profit, who cares it's garbage or not?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 02:35:23 AM
That's where altcoins are useful.   
Bitcoin was supposed to be useful too.  Now it has been rendered nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.  It has no real purpose other than for more and more people to come one after another to give money to the guys already in.  Then BAM!!! a total freefall collapse.

It's merely a collectors item for rich people now. It can never be the currency it was intended to be anymore. I have sold all my bitcoin and will probably never buy any ever again, i have moved on to alts in the hope that they can keep the original crypto dream alive!
It’s a very disappointing statement about bitcoin and I really feel bad when I see these kind of questions and answers I believe that there are some people who don’t to see bitcoin high price and they are trying to end bitcoin but it’s a mistake of them that they are using this kind of things world know about bitcoin and that why countries are going to make bitcoin legal because they know how bitcoin is important for them and they are supporting as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 02:07:11 AM
I do not think bitcoin is rubbish, let them look at bitcoin as garbage, I will still look at bitcoin as a promising crown
Activity: 3
December 15, 2017, 02:00:00 AM
bitcoin was supposed to be currency but with this is gone so i think right now bitcoin can uses as store of value
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
December 15, 2017, 01:39:16 AM
Well Bitcoin itself have "0" value, but we, the people make it valuable. But according to current demand and current supply along proof of existence with tremendous computing power's proof of work makes bitcoin unique and more valuable.

Some of characteristics of Bitcoins really bring revolution to world with innovative concept.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 05:22:00 PM
Honestly speaking, you get the idea of bitcoin all wrong. The way I see it, Bitcoin is not meant for giving tips. You wanna know why? Cause it is not garbage. I don't think bitcoin is here to take over the entire uses of national currency. Tips is a kind of thing you would do with dollar or euro. If you can't accept it then yes bitcoin really is garbage.

well, Bitcoin was created to be  a peer to peer currency. currency means you can tip, you can buy a coffee instantly Smiley  in the mean time, the developers (the company that own BTC) decided otherwise Smiley

can you do that with BTC? nope. so it's not a digital currency. it's more like a settlement system or store of value but not digital currency.
Yes you are right , much better options tot use for payment.
Altough i think most people who buy btc now don't know that.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
December 14, 2017, 05:18:53 PM
Honestly speaking, you get the idea of bitcoin all wrong. The way I see it, Bitcoin is not meant for giving tips. You wanna know why? Cause it is not garbage. I don't think bitcoin is here to take over the entire uses of national currency. Tips is a kind of thing you would do with dollar or euro. If you can't accept it then yes bitcoin really is garbage.

well, Bitcoin was created to be  a peer to peer currency. currency means you can tip, you can buy a coffee instantly.

can you do that with BTC? nope.   in the mean time, the developers (the company that owns BTC) decided otherwise Smiley

so it's not a digital currency. it's more like a settlement system or store of value but not digital currency.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
December 14, 2017, 02:13:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 14, 2017, 01:56:20 PM
Honestly I do not understand why people don't go for manual fees. You do not need an instant transaction to pay Andreas a tip. After paying high fees is not the answer and not everyone accepts altcoin. I am sure it is going to take even more time to repair the fees trouble and I think we should go for manual transaction fees and we should wait a little it is better than paying a lot of fees only if you want use Bitcoin till now.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 14, 2017, 01:44:12 PM

+1 to that.
Its not and never will be a payment system, it is a commodity.

I have been trying to tell people this would happen for so long but no one wants to listen.

Stubbornness is a strange thing, why people are willing to pay such huge transaction fees rather than admit bitcoin isn't a sensible payments system I will never understand.

I don't think many people really see bitcoin as a finished product or something that is suitable as a payment system right now. The fees will probably never be suitable for micro transactions as described. Bitcoin also cannot be useful right now due to the price fluctuations. But give it time, there is hope.
Pages:
Jump to: