Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is garbage. - page 11. (Read 4603 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 12, 2018, 12:49:36 AM
Bitcoin is not a garbage some people say that but its not thrue because bitcoin has a lot of benefits some people didnt know about bitcoin.bitcoin is not a garbage because it helps the people who do not have a permanent job and also theirs a lot of benefits here in bitcoin

Those people who say bitcoin is a garbage are the real garbage, I can prove to them that bitcoin is not because I am benefited on its great technology. Well if bitcoin is a garbage then this thing is the best garbage ever since bitcoin makes a lot of people rich. I want this garbage so badly, if you can't appreciate bitcoin, I am willing to loot your garbage.
Activity: 173
Merit: 105
January 12, 2018, 12:46:04 AM
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency so everyone loves it  Wink

Don't think about paying 1.50$ to Andreas, think big. Think making a 200000$ transactions with multiple outputs. You can do it whenever, from wherever to wherever. If you pay those 13$ fees then in some minutes. Isn't it just wonderful?

And by the way, if you really want to pay Andreas just make a transaction with 1 input and 1-2 output, I think you will be able to do it Wink Use custom fees not 400 sat/byte.

Not saying that It is not a problem, but from my perspective not a big one. Bitcoin is scalable and will solve this somehow (third parties could be useful)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
Is not garbage, moreover you can purchase another currencies that are definitely better to 'tip' and do small transactions than bitcoin at this point
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 12:38:46 AM
when thinking bitcoin is garbage then the person is nothing more than the junk itself and not understand the internet world
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 12:09:17 AM
It seems to me that the error is Satoshi Nakamoto was the fact that he didn't report the growth mechanism of the unit automatically in the system. The rate of mining coins, there is but indicative of the speed of transaction confirmation no.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
January 12, 2018, 12:03:07 AM
Well, please, all of your, please throw your garbage away. That is not just for cleanliness but for the protection of your health as well. And here I am, a lowly garbage collector ready to serve you. You can send your Private Message to me in case you want your garbage to be collected. I would be very happy to send you my garbage wallet address. What a nice year this would be if a lot of you will be throwing your garbage away and stop saving them despite your garbage remarks and complaints.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
January 11, 2018, 11:56:56 PM
it is a bad scheme, if it is fixed and unchanged bitcoin will end miserable
they will switch to altcoin, bitcoin is indeed the first cryptocurenci but if no altcoin bitcoin will not be number one, because there is altcoin underneath
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 09:05:33 AM
garbage? at a price this big and many users depends on it? it is ridiculous to say that bitcoin is garbage. within a year the price of bitcoin increase 2 to 3 times. their is no way bitcoin is garbage. people who invest and the price of bitcoin decreases,we could say negative but not garbage.
Activity: 52
January 11, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
 Shocked are you reallly a legendary member? i'm confused.... you're trolling aren't you?

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

Why people are just focusing and always into the negative with regards to Bitcoin? People are just into the flaws of Bitcoin even if they are also benefiting into the positive things Bitcoin can do provide to its users. It is just normal that making transactions are really to expensive right now because we all know that Bitcoin price is rising, so the transaction will also be rising because it is an initiative that as the price rises, they can afford paying high transaction fee. So better do transactions with high amount so that you will not complain that the fees are higher than the amount you have spend.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

I think bitcoin is too big for a tip. That's why there is alternative crypto, it is much smaller and more suitable for small transactions. Bitcoin is not garbage, but real investment.
Activity: 136
January 11, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
why rubbish?
maybe a sensible person who says bitcoin is rubbish ..
in fact I was lucky to play this bitcoin because my income a lot of luck.
play first what is a new bitcoin if not profitable for you, you deserve to say so.
Activity: 12
January 11, 2018, 08:42:43 AM
Saying bad things about Bitcoin is normal since it is not always profitable due to the changes occurring on the trend. But, once it increases again, it can be profitable for you.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 28, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

Bitcoin is not garbage. I mean we in all cryptocurrency users can attest to jow cruptocurrency has managed to defy and beat the odds. However I still can see some of your valid points and K think everyone can also see the flaws and weaknesses of it.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
December 28, 2017, 11:44:00 AM
if you think that bitcoin is garbage , maybe you should read more about bitcoin , dont say bitcoin is a garbage , think it , if bitcoin is a garbage , you think some millionaire will invest at bitcoin?
bitcoin is a garbage? nope, impossible..

Yeah true, it is ridiculous when people say that bitcoin is garbage. Don't they know how much we earn in bitcoin and how it helps us financially ? To those who said that bitcoin is a garbage. I dont think they know what bitcoin is. Maybe one day they will realise their lost for not believing in bitcoin.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
December 28, 2017, 11:35:16 AM
I understand your point of view mate but It's all about the bitcoin price , not about the fees cause the fees are the same , only the bitcoin price is making things harder. I can see that in the upcoming future , bitcoin can die because if this fees , this is true.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
December 28, 2017, 11:34:01 AM
Bitcoin is not a garbage but it is blessing from God and treasure that reserves from your bright future.
Bitcoin plays a big role in the society which they help to change the life of every individual. Establishing a organize society is also their goal and I don’t see anything trash from them at all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
December 19, 2017, 10:24:38 AM
I think bitcoin is not a garbage. In fact bitcoin is a precious thing comes from God which able to help every people in this world to become more successful in life.
Bitcoin secures your future because they believe that everyone’s dream is important to achieve the successful society in future.
Activity: 49
December 17, 2017, 10:28:40 AM
That is a lot for a fee..however couldn't you put it in the whole bill, rather than as a tip- hence you'd only pay the one fee?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 02:12:47 PM
Bitcoin is not a garbage some people say that but its not thrue because bitcoin has a lot of benefits some people didnt know about bitcoin.bitcoin is not a garbage because it helps the people who do not have a permanent job and also theirs a lot of benefits here in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: