Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is garbage. - page 3. (Read 4603 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
February 15, 2018, 03:19:46 PM
How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

If Bitcoin is garbage, then why are you in this forum, if you do not like Bitcoin, then chances are you can find something else out there .. LOL  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 03:01:19 PM
Bitcoin is not a garbage but it is blessing from God and treasure that reserves from your bright future.
Bitcoin plays a big role in the society which they help to change the life of every individual. Establishing a organize society is also their goal and I don’t see anything trash from them at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
Now this issue is regulated by all means, as the bitcoin Commission left much to be desired. However, the new Lightning Network technology has reduced the size of the commission.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

I think that's due to the density of the transaction flow on the blockchain that makes it that way. It is not rubbish and it will slowly improve as it is now. If you feel bad about it, you should not try to send it in small quantities. Try to exchange it with altcoins and send the funds with the same amount of usd. Hope it helps you.
Activity: 364
February 15, 2018, 02:45:51 PM
That's too rash a statement. Bitcoin takes time to become an ordinary, household currency so that everyone can use it in a shop or cafe. I trust bitcoin and know that its real heyday didn't come yet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 15, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

That is spot on - and this is why it will never work, and continue to decline
The price goes up a bit, but the whole crowd is moving to the alts and making tons of money there.  Lightning is still many years away from real use.  Bitcoin might not be the leader in just 3 months.  Blockstream messed it all up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
February 13, 2018, 05:06:29 AM

That is spot on - and this is why it will never work, and continue to decline
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
February 13, 2018, 02:36:10 AM
No, bitcoin is very useful to many people they work with bitcoin to feed their families.
Bitcoins are chasing the lives of people. Someday it would be changing the whole world. Like you have said, they are worth using because whos ever have used them, they come to a stage where they are easy to change their life style. People shown the best practices in this world and now they are earning more than handsome moony out of these bitcoins, thus enhancing their financial status.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
February 11, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

In my own opinion, expensive fee's is just fine as long as you have a very high security in your cryptocurrency holder. Now a days, security is a must since the value of cryptocurrency is increasing as well as the hackers that are trying to get in the exchangers that are holding our coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
February 11, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

Bitcoin is not a garbage for me because it gives me everything bitcoin is garbage to someone who didn't know about bitcoin and doesn't have any knowledge or idea about it
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:07:00 PM
Bitcoin not garbage is not garbage . Bitcoin is one of the best investment you can do .
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
February 11, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

This is the only thing I hate about bitcoins, but I don't consider bitcoins trash even if the price of transactions and the transfer fees are expensive and slow. But I do hope someone makes a solution for this one. This is a huge setback to bitcoins specially in terms of investments.

Have you done any homework at all or just here to be another typical clueless poster whom complains but doesn't take the time to actually learn?  If you would have done anything but just waste internet space with your last post you might have noticed a couple posts before yours I discussed the transaction fees and speed.  The lightning network and outlets adding SegWit finally are already making big changes.  I loathe users such as yourself, do some homework and stop wasting internet space.

For everyone else on the opposite side, thank you! BlackRacerX how about trying to learn a little here-  https://medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
February 11, 2018, 08:12:29 PM
it does not waste the bitcoin actually or just big enough to help me and my parents if you waste your eyes on me but it helps bitcoin help me and other people bitcoin.
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

If it is a "garbage" why you are here and why buy? That's ridiculous knowing that a lot of people have already changed because of bitcoin. Their way of living changed because of the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

This is the only thing I hate about bitcoins, but I don't consider bitcoins trash even if the price of transactions and the transfer fees are expensive and slow. But I do hope someone makes a solution for this one. This is a huge setback to bitcoins specially in terms of investments.
Activity: 392
February 11, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
bitcoin will have miserable end
Then why are you buying as of two days ago?

Lol!  If somebody think that bitcoin will end,  they should stop doing trading and stop reading here.  I guess they are just wasting their time if they will not believe with bitcoin.

I am here because  i believe and support bitcoin.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
February 11, 2018, 06:30:35 PM
Every time Bitcoin dumps or has some problems with fees evryone is like "it is garbage, bla bla", but they dont mind that they have earned big money or got rich using it. Everything has some bad days and that is annoying but you dont appreciate when it has good moments, were you happy as much you are mad now when the price got to $17000?
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
February 11, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
may be it will be better not to transfer small amount if money
but if you have to then you can use other altcoin that will be so much helpful .....
The issue is that if you have only bitcoins, you will have to exchange it first and with that they are still going to charge fees, we are lucky that the fees are currently manageable now because not a lot of transactions are being made.
Activity: 227
February 11, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
It has come to my attention (this thread) that many of you still have no clue about the lightning network.  Have you guys not seen fees and transaction times lowering and speeding up?  

Here is an article those of you unfamiliar with the Lightning Network should read ASAP- https://medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5

Now take a look at where the hash rate is- https://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate

Transaction cost-  https://blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction

Also outlets like Coinbase are FINALLY starting to implement SegWit.  

Bitcoins future is still very bright and the blockchain can ALWAYS be updated to make Bitcoin better.  Don't let a "Legendary" status member influence you, the status means little to nothing here.  If you read his trust it looks like his agenda is pretty clear.  FUD spreader.
Alt coins are good for testing out new protocols like segwit, and lightning network, and there will probably be other updates to the BitCoin Core in the future as more and more people are using it.
If BitCoins going to be updated, it's best to test it out on the litecoin blockchain first, as it's the next best thing to bitcoin. if it's good, bitcoin gets it too.

As for small transactions... BitCoin may not be the best currency for that.
Lot's of alt coins out there that are.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
may be it will be better not to transfer small amount if money
but if you have to then you can use other altcoin that will be so much helpful .....
Pages:
Jump to: