Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is garbage. - page 9. (Read 4597 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 13
January 18, 2018, 03:03:13 AM
Bitcoin is a virtual currency, such as QQ coins, can be circulated on the Internet, bitcoin itself has no value, such as the issue of banknotes.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 02:51:30 PM
Im not agree because the exchange rate now of 1 bitcoin is very high for dollars and for Philippines moneynow.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
January 16, 2018, 02:27:19 PM
so we cant tell bitcoin a garbage.it is the 1st crypto currency.and it is the heart of  crypto world.it is true that fees is too much.so new solution must find for them instead of calling it a garbage.because bitcoin gave lot of people money.bitcoin turn poor people to rich.and for me bitcoin gave lot of profits and change my world.garbage cant do that.only thing to do is find a solution for the problem.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 16, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Bitcoin is garbage.

And when the price gets low enough, we will have a whole bunch of garbage collectors buying it up.

Cool
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
The way I see it, Bitcoin is not meant for giving tips.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
I think that over time these nuances will be taken into account, and the commission will be less. While it is too early to talk about the everyday use of bitcoin, it is still too young.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
This was one of the reason ethereum looked so nice  when I invested. Although the fees dont have to deal with the amount of btc, it is a problem with micro payments which is why people should use alternatives like litecoin, dash, ethereum.

Don't you see what happened to Ethereum over the last few days with all those kitties?

Since the value of bitcoins today is massively increasing then it only means that most of the altcoins will be really profitable because some of the investors will also be interested on investing in any altcoins, it was cheaper and some of the stores that are accepting bitcoins should also accept altcoins in order to have a micro payment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 01:24:13 PM
Current bitcoin constraint is on the fee tx and the rest bitcoin is promising investment option. Bitcoin isn't a garbage unless worth billions of dollars.

Exactly. Something that can give you a pretty good amount of money can't be garbage and bitcoin can actually make you rich. A lotnof people, relevant people at that, support bitcoin and it's technology so its really far from being garbage
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
then what are you doing here if you don;t like it?
Activity: 57
January 16, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
Current bitcoin constraint is on the fee tx and the rest bitcoin is promising investment option. Bitcoin isn't a garbage unless worth billions of dollars.
Activity: 112
January 16, 2018, 01:18:37 PM
Bitcoin is not a garbage but I really don't understand why the world need so many crypto currencies? Who can answer me?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 01:16:33 PM
No! Bitcoin is not a garbage, bitcoin is such a precious like gold, because bitcoin has a higher value than our real money, and it can change your life when you earn bitcoin, that's it is not a garbage it is like a gold.
Activity: 10
January 15, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
There are really cases that it is not pleasing to everyone, especially the transaction fees. However, there are other cryptocurrency out there that you can use like altcoin.
Activity: 532
January 14, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
What the hell??? Bitcoin is a garbage!!!! You must be day dreaming garbage or else you cannot say such a speech.
Bitcoin is the best virtual currency in the world. Not only that it is also the most valuable currency.Last year the price of Bitcoin was started with only 9000$ and ended with 16k$
This year if the price of Bitcoin rise like the last year then we will see the price at 40k$. So to becoming sure that if you invest now then there is a chance of a profit of 20k$ with in just a year. Again if you see the other people then you will observe that people are becoming addicted to bitcoin. That is the people are investing more and more in Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will not be down easily. According to some economist, one day Bitcoin will rule the world. So if you want my suggestion then instead of storing it, invest it. More and more investment will make more and more profit.
So Bitcoin is not a garbage at all
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
January 14, 2018, 12:59:07 AM
How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

Thats too much for a fee. I think bitcoin transaction fees are now getting high because of its value. I hope that it will be fixed soon because that is too much for everyone especially to those who invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
January 14, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
Ok so i wont come out and blatantly say bitcoin is garbage or that it is going to fail because i truly don't believe that. Now i will say that the op does make a good point when it comes to the transaction fee and speed are horrible at this time. If i ever tip someone i use litecoin or ethereum.  For the mean time like i said i believe new innovations will come out for bitcoin.
Activity: 66
January 13, 2018, 10:33:51 PM
bitcoin will have miserable end
You may be right. But I can not imagine what a tragedy is.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 13, 2018, 10:27:26 PM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

And we have got Peer to Peer Parking here plus my new "Censorship" token but if we keep this up we will
have so many token that not only will there be not need for money but we won't need Bitcoin

Sorry to the ten other good coins posting in this thread but correct me if I am wrong but could I be
forgiven for calling you black birds and trying to empty the nest of original eggs HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Bitcoin is fantastic , buy our coin, buy our coin  Cheesy

Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 13, 2018, 10:12:01 PM
Bitcoin cannot be considered a waste, it is an asset, because it will be worth up to $500,000 in the future.

No i did the calculations and to match Tulip Mania it will need to stop (Sit down for this) at $200,000
in today's prices and to reach your number we would need 15 X the number of miners we have today so that's
300,000 and they will all be running quantum computers to play computer wars that need super
cooling so all we need to do is drag the sun down to the earth to feed our power stations.

Yeah oil one day will be $5,000 per gallon but Tulips are assets, like oil, digits are not

Activity: 551
January 13, 2018, 10:04:53 PM
It's a shit post, Why do you think that Bitcoin is becoming a garbage? I don't have anything to say about this issue, Bitcoin is becoming a great platform for making money and gaining profit nowadays. people are getting engaged in this platform for the purpose of making earning money a lot. So it's becoming lucrative along with a worthy platform day by day.
this really is posting does not make sense. who said if bitcoin is garbage, if bitcoin is garbage, surely not many people also participate and support bitcoin to be more advanced, until now. should we also support the development of bitcoin, instead of damaging the good name of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: