Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is garbage. - page 6. (Read 4597 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 06:08:03 PM
Any cryptos using Blockchains in the future will die out because quantum computers are on the way.  The new cryptos which do not use blockchains are the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 06:05:39 PM
I agree with the author completely. Those who were smart sold bitcoin whet it was all time high at $18k in December, then it will go down. Too many people now so price will go down, but it is not too late to sell at decent price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
January 31, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

Did you sell all your BTC before the ride to the moon?

If someone who has a very good mind may be someone will sell half of their bitcoin income, until bitcoin rose to the moon ..
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
January 31, 2018, 05:29:18 PM
Bank wire fee $20 is the same for $100 or $500 or $1000 or $10,000 or $50,000 and so on..

Bitcoin is no comparison to bank-wire transfers in terms of fee.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
January 31, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

This is still a major problem in bitcoin, where people who want to transact in small quantities, must pay a fee greater than the amount to be sent. But it's all back to its users. Maybe you think BCH is faster than bitcoin because it can process transactions instantly, but you need to know that everyday bitcoin averaging 400k transactions while bitcoin cash is not up to 4k per day. Why did it happen? well, let's just say passengers who want to ride a 5-star plane certainly more than the passengers who want to ride a 1-star plane. Because 5 stars plane is more ensure the safety of the passengers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 31, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
Maybe the person who says that bitcoin is rubbish is a very stupid person and could be that person does not understand about bitcoin, I personally followed the bitcoin that was quite successful....
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 05:08:01 AM
Call bitcoin, the digital currency of the future economy - garbage, I'm just outraged. It's a denial of everything new ...
It is because of such desperate statements that you are becoming increasingly aware that bitcoins are afraid not only of the old people-investors, but also of whole states-while they can not do anything about it. And this further gives confidence in the power of bitcoin. And no fork, such as bitcoin cache, will not affect this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 629
January 31, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

Bitcoin is not money, it is a greater fool token.  You "invest" in it, and that's a rational decision, as long as you have rational arguments to believe there will be greater fools with slightly less rational arguments that will pay more for it than you did.

And look, it worked out already marvellously 3 times in a row: in 2011, in 2013 and in 2017.  Each time, a new army of greater fools is rushing in, to spend their hard-earned money on tokens sold to them by the previous greater fools (except those smart asses that were there in 2010).  As such, they give their hard earned money to pay the gains of their predecessors (that's the "fool" part).   But if they are smart, they  can wait for another army of dudes to rush in, to pay THEM their gains.  (that's the "greater" parts).  Hell, those that were the fools in 2011, were the smart guys selling in 2013.  And the greater fools of 2013, were the smart guys selling last year, to the even greater fools (mostly Koreans I think ; let's call them that way).   But maybe these "Koreans" will be the smart guys selling to the (last?) army of greatest fools, I don't know, in 2021 or so.  And then it's over, because there aren't any more on earth.  Maybe we can sell to the inhabitants of Sirius then.  Or maybe it's over already, and the greatest fools were the "Koreans".  These games end always when they run out of greater fools, but there's still  3/4 of a planet to take.

This was seen from the beginning, in February 2010  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.390

Fool: you pay for the benefits of others

Rational: you'll find a greater fool, paying you a lot of benefits.

Activity: 70
January 31, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
Going by the popularity bitcoin is gaining every single day and its acceptance worldwide and also the increase in its price every single day it's no wonder that bitcoin will be the only money in the future used extensively especially on the internet
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
January 31, 2018, 04:35:29 AM
BTC isn't a garbage however it is favoring from God and fortune that stores from your splendid future. BTC assumes a major part in the general public which they help to change the life of each person. Setting up a sort out society is likewise their objective and I don't see anything waste from them by any means.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
January 31, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

LUL, why he doesn't choose ETH instead of making the tip via BTC. What a dump guy! You can't blame him cause of his stupidity , it's not a sin .
Its not just a sin, it is also a crime.  He should be jailed for being so stupid.  At least 3 years.  No parole.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
Perfectly no! It's paperless so it doesn't create much garbage. But kidding aside, bitcoin is an investment not a garbage or a job.
Be wise about investments so you won't regret any single cents of it; in investment it will guide to you to become successful in future.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
X-Block.io
January 22, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

LUL, why he doesn't choose ETH instead of making the tip via BTC. What a dump guy! You can't blame him cause of his stupidity , it's not a sin .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
January 22, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
First comment and pretty much every one of them since here says..

ALTCOINS !

..you're fucking idiots.
 Roll Eyes

What happens when all of the users of Bitcoin move over to say Litecoin ?
And would they ?

Know why BTC forks don't work ?
Greed.
Everyone simply dumped their Bitcoin cash.
It's about incentive
It's about what's in it for me ?

How many fucking times do i tell you all you are greedy non-supporters?
When the fork in the road comes to support 1 coin or profit off another the choice is always predictable.
8 years and nothing has changed.

And why would it ?
You all are happy as a pig in shit with BTC being used as a pointless hyped "commodity" failed currency.

Crypto = Stupid, greedy and deceitful profiteer investards.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 21, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
If you look at the transfer fee from bitcoin % perspective, a transfer of funds from an exchange to any bitcoin wallet would only cost 0.002 btc or 0.2%.
0.2% transfer fee is cheap.

But change 0.002 btc to it's dollar value = around $24 at this time. That indeed is pricey and changes anyone's perspective.

Activity: 36
January 21, 2018, 11:38:54 AM
Monkey money is not available to the saints but it is not a boon to all people. Money is the main cashback of the person's life, as the oil without the car, or the bitcoin, the world is stagnant.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
January 21, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
It's successfully tested on the testnet. I believe it will be ready soon. But in case the lighting network is failing and took too long time, I guess the 'flippening' will happen. Which is the worst case scenario. I'm sure Bitcoin can still make an improvement if we consider Bitcoin is still at early age, and start to gain a momentum at the late of 2017.
You probably believe in unicorns too.  Unfortunately, that doesn't make them come true any sooner.  lightning is a scam.  The early release is only to create positive PR because everyone was losing confidence.  Lightning is about 2% ready for prime time use.  Forgetaboutit.

I'm hoping someday this expensive transaction cost will be solve soon
It was solved soon: It is called 'Bitcoin Cash'.  It was solved by Satoshi himself.  Bitcoin Cash is original Bitcoin without the bullshit of SegWit and without the bullshit of Lightning.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
that's the unfortunate truth about bitcoin these days but for saying a garbage i think that is a bit too harsh, don't forget that bitcoin started this industry/market and without its creation we might not experience the fortune this cryptocurrency gave to use. I'm hoping someday this expensive transaction cost will be solve soon, so sad many people already complaining bout this and i think it hardly affects the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

He is very lucky if he can pay only $13.46 in fees. I have been forced to pay even double so much if I wanted to be sure that the Bitcoin arrives at destination before I become old.
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Did you sell all your BTC before the ride to the moon?
Pages:
Jump to: