Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is garbage. - page 7. (Read 4597 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 21, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
Crypto will overcome these things or they just simply die. Bitcoin can make a big improvements.
I'm waiting to see that lightning network first.
Lightning is a scam.  Won't be ready for another two years.  Don't kid yourself.  Bitcoin Cash is the only way from here.
It's successfully tested on the testnet. I believe it will be ready soon. But in case the lighting network is failing and took too long time, I guess the 'flippening' will happen. Which is the worst case scenario. I'm sure Bitcoin can still make an improvement if we consider Bitcoin is still at early age, and start to gain a momentum at the late of 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
January 21, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
Crypto will overcome these things or they just simply die. Bitcoin can make a big improvements.
I'm waiting to see that lightning network first.
Lightning is a scam.  Won't be ready for another two years.  Don't kid yourself.  Bitcoin Cash is the only way from here.

bitcoin has failed big time.  The transaction fee made everything worse.
Imagine you sending $1.5 to a friend  and you  are been charged $13 fee what do you call this?
The system is a mess
Yep - but you can buy Bitcoin Cash, the real Bitcoin for a huge discount.  Soon, it will be the dominant network.  Just as soon as everyone finds out it is the original bitcoin anyway.  Then its price will go to $20000 and the broken one will fall like rocks.  The last one to switch loses the most money.  The first one to switch earns the most money.

Simple facts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 10:57:58 AM
How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

Why thier are still many people saying bitcoin is a garbage.they forget the importance of the bitcoin in thier life. They earn  more money and bitcoin change thier life. From poor to riches. So for me bitcoin is not garbage.its a source of income that we have now. So we are very thankfull that we all know the importance of bitcoin..
How come that their are some people giving such comments like this "Bitcoin is garbage". I think those people not relly become careful I think they involved with phishing sites they they blame it to btc.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 21, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

Why thier are still many people saying bitcoin is a garbage.they forget the importance of the bitcoin in thier life. They earn  more money and bitcoin change thier life. From poor to riches. So for me bitcoin is not garbage.its a source of income that we have now. So we are very lucky for this that we all know the importance of bitcoin and
now we are gaining more money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

Maybe to those people  who does not  believe about it think it is garbage. They don't really know how this bitcoin makes life of the people  change. Specially how it gives earnings and daily expenses to them. In some saying it makes garbage because some of the people don't know it
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
Lol you're a legendary member, supposedly you noticed the happenings in bitcoin and still you you can't still find the beauty in bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
January 21, 2018, 09:02:25 AM
Agree with the author. Bitcoin was cool when it was the first cryptocurrency. Now, it has no any advantage it was created for: transactions are slow, fees are high, no micropayments - one satoshi is approximately one kopeyka (1/100 from russian ruble).
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 08:39:48 AM
A lot of people who have been earning really good (!) money on Bitcoin will never agree with your strange statement. Of course, to get profit from BTC you must consider all the facts – have enough information about crypto market, know the rates statistics well, use good exchangers, etc.
Activity: 74
January 20, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
i strongly disagree about the saying.because only few people saying like that.most of the people who are engaging with the market never say like that.bitcoins are now most popular currency in the world.most of the transactions are done using bitcoins,then how it will become a garbage.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
This is certainly a big limitation of Bitcoin, transfer fees has increased considerably over the years.
Activity: 182
January 20, 2018, 08:11:26 AM
While bitcoin is not ready to make small purchases with it. But over time, these inconveniences should be adjusted. In the meantime, it is worthwhile using bitcoin as an investment, in long term or for a short period.
Activity: 616
January 20, 2018, 06:37:33 AM
I agree with you about it, the system is loss its positions....
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 20, 2018, 06:22:58 AM
Bitcoin is going through hard times now. Now it really is not in the best shape and does not fully perform its main function of the payment facility. But let's hope that everything changes soon. Bitcoin developers are still deciding what is best to use for bitcoin to eliminate its shortcomings. Although, to be honest, it has long been possible to do so. I'm still inclined to think that it would be better to introduce a network of lightning.
Activity: 203
January 20, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

How other people says that bittcoin is garbage?For me it's not because this is the way I've only known how to earn money so that I probably support the needs of my family.maybe to others it is garbage but in my own opinion,no!
Activity: 108
January 20, 2018, 06:09:26 AM
I strongly disagree when we talk about bitcoin as a garbage because if they just have an idea of how it helps those people using it , I am pretty sure that they will get interested about it and they will find ways how to be engaged with this so that they can acquire or avail all the good things and benefits it can give .
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 20, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

the real facts is that,  bitcoin has failed big time.  The transaction fee made everything worse.
Imagine you sending $1.5 to a friend  and you  are been charged $13 fee what do you call this?
The system is a mess
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
January 20, 2018, 03:49:34 AM
That's where altcoins are useful. When bitcoin's value are so high that giving a tip is such a waste you can use altcoins. Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency. And bitcoin will not be on top if there's none on its bottom.

If you are taking about garbage it means it is useless. But some are recyclable. Bitcoin is not a garbage, it is one source of funds for all. I wanted to recommend to somebody that register in bitcoin because it is a big help to all. You can save a money on it. Many people expect too much in bitcoin because it is a good investment at all. Because of bitcoin, they raise the level of their livings.
Activity: 616
January 20, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
ETH has also been quite good for me.    
How can bitcoin be a garbage if many people are still using it and through this, many people can provide their financial needs. Just like what they always say that the mans garbage will turn to gold, so it means bitcoin is a garbage because it is our gold. Our gold that helps many people for everything. Helps people to provide their daily needs and some of our desires.
I think ETH has more perspectives than bitcoin at that monent!
Activity: 25
January 19, 2018, 08:38:15 PM
Bitcoin is a store of value

https://i.imgur.com/DDMQjOw.jpg
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 19, 2018, 07:47:05 PM
I think the thing is because they do not like bitcoin, as we know that cryptocurrency and bitcoin are the greatest threats of the established system of morality that makes people hate bitcoin and say bitcoin is garbage.
Pages:
Jump to: