Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 12. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and it will remain the king for a long time. Although I like the Ethereum, it will only temporarily remain the leading coin. I am sure that the EOC will be able to overtake it over the next two or three years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Bitcoin seems for like the ancestor which has involved into Litecoin, Peercoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is definitely the trading king. But Ethereum is the utility and token king. Bitcoin is just the orgin if crypto’s.

It would be more like a grandfather and grandson thing instead of bitcoin being the king and ethereum is queen. I agree with ethereum being the utility and token king since it is much easier to used and been a choice by most exchange platforms compared to bitcoin who's value is very high.
Activity: 378
Yes i do believe it as well and also the bitcoin has a lot of achivement that has been met that the other coins cannot do and also i do belive that the ethereum is the quenn due to the achivement itself and also for the smart contracts as well
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Yes, as you want to call them, but both coins are leaders, of course Ethereum is far from bitcoin, but Ethereum technology is good enough to complement bitcoin. These coins will always exist as long as the cryptocurrency is relevant
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
At the moment I agree. Bitcoin is old as a king, everyone knows about him, but in fact he does not know how to do anything. The ethereum is a queen, young and still with great prospects. Litecoin is apparently the younger brother of the King's illegitimate brother. And who is in this story of the EOS?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I think that the Etherium is not a queen, I would rather say of him as the son of bitcoin. When the King leaves us, a worthy heir will remain
BTC will be the always on top and ETH only follows BTC. ETH's fluctuation always depends if BTC fluctuates.
Yeah bitcoin will always here and sorry for ethereum as this will stay next to bitcoin. Although bitcoin and ethereum will compliment each other as the strongest currency due to their pairing in the trading sites and to their popularity. Both are good in long term investment with a higher rate of profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

It is funny  Grin. Look at current waves price and market cap. People do not share same opinion with you Grin
Bitcoin will solve the transaction fees soon. And this big transaction fees were caused because Bitcoin was overloaded.
Activity: 88
I think that the Etherium is not a queen, I would rather say of him as the son of bitcoin. When the King leaves us, a worthy heir will remain
BTC will be the always on top and ETH only follows BTC. ETH's fluctuation always depends if BTC fluctuates.
copper member
Activity: 266
Yes, i agree. Since i am in the crypto world i feel the same way. Bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen.
But I wonder all the time, who has the deserved third place? Litecoin? Dash? I don't know.
Activity: 45
It's the condition you describe between bitcoin and ethereum. Whatever happens with Bitcoin whether it's going up or down. Ethereum also experienced the same thing.

I do really agree with that statement, king will always be the king and queen will always be the queen. Bitcoin is the king since then because of what it shows and ethereum was called queen because it follows bitcoin as what it was before but somehow ethereum couldn't replace the position of being a king of bitcoin.
Activity: 532
It's the condition you describe between bitcoin and ethereum. Whatever happens with Bitcoin whether it's going up or down. Ethereum also experienced the same thing.
Activity: 58
fully agree with your statement that bitcoin king, Queen ethereum,I would also add that altcoins their children(figuratively speaking)..a sort of family,a weird family..but always go up and down together Grin
Activity: 196
Yes i do agree, bitcoin is presently the higest trading coin and its been followed up by ethereum because it has a demanding blockchain where more bounty hun of the trending jobs or projects rely on the ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 52
This two platforms has changed people's lives and are currently doing so. Well in comparing both its crazy becare the difference is really clear. Ether is a smart contract platform because it can accept other alt coins. So does bitcoin has it gain and challenges. All changed the history of man kind. Yes i agree!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
bitcoin is king that for sure despite the high fee for single transaction cause its have high price too, and its look like bitcoin more like shares or investment and not as currency u use daily, aint nobody want to pay coffe with it and pay the same for the fee.

bitcoin is not an investment, it is only a speculation, the high price comes from people's expectation it will continue too grow
I agree, certainly for Bitcoin has long been a flagship coin even with a very high price makes this coin valuable and lucky to have this coin. so it would be very profitable to have Bitcoin as the king of coins. followed by Ethereum as best Altcoin and became king of Altcoin. while Bitcoin with Altcoin higher Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Yes total agree the most demandble coin is Bitcoin after tha the EHT.both are high volume in training in my portfolio both are add and btc is no 1 and ETH is no 2.
Activity: 56
 Bitcoin is king because of original and widely accepted crypto currency but its loosing its value because of recent Huge transaction fees as well as transaction Fees . ethereum is having high potentilaity there is lots of projects as well as ICO running on this platform even most of the people using ethereum for transaction .So ethereum is not queen ethereum is another king who want to replace bitcoin place.
BTC is the first electronic currency and itself gives us the know-how of Blockchain technology with many practical benefits. BTC has also continued to advance technology to always win the trust of the community. BTC is forever the king of electronic money market. ETH tells us about intelligent contracts and modern technology. Many projects have trusted the choice of ETH technology as the basis for development ... So saying ETH is the queen is absolutely correct.
Activity: 182
Yes, BTC is King, then ETH Queen
But the King have other blockchain platform projects as concubines
Merit: 15

It is difficult to call an ethereum a typical altkome. It is both a Bitcomune-like network, an application platform, and a complete programming language. The goal of the project is to enable developers to create and publish distributed applications that do not require credibility to a third party.
Pages:
Jump to: