Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 14. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is definitely the king because it's the biggest and the first one, it's the father of cryptos. But ether has lot's of competitors like waves, neo and eos...
Activity: 9
I agree that bitcoin is the king while ethereum is the Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network and it has a support of many investors in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
of course I really agree if bitcoin called as king and ethereum referred to as this coin queen is indeed worthy of being the best coin in the world of crypto
although it is not impossible that position will change without predictable
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
You can call them whatever you want, it won't stop them from being leaders. This is their rightful place. And title king and Queen, albeit selfishly, but they suited them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is gold (digital), and Ethereum is more fuel, which is used by other tokens! and the more tokens there are, the more fuel will be needed. But I would not compare Ethereum and bitcoin, as they perform different functions. And your "King" stands so high just because of the media, there have long been alternatives to bitcoin, with less Commission and less workload to sing!
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. But I do not think Ethereum is the queen. Maybe in the future Ethereum might be the queen.
Activity: 280
Definitely agreed bitcoin is the king and ethereum is the queen these two coins are the leader of crypto currency and I do not have a doubt of these. They are very good and promising coins to invest every one attest to that.
Activity: 532
Yes I agree, bitcoin is the king and ethereum is queen and the other altcoin is most completed both of them. Many tarsnaction is always bitcoin and ethereum, every day we have checked investor buy ethereum or bitcoin for investment or trade. They have bought ethereum for investment in our future to save and keep their money to increase more. We have buy one of them bitcoin or ethreum and save for one or two years and see how much profit we got.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is King right now but will probable replace by another contender Ethereum. If Bitcoin strategy continue it is almost certain that Ethereum will become the number 1. In business perspective they are both rival and never a partner so I say it's wrong comparison.
Activity: 85
I agree that Bitcoin mined the Genesis block or first ever block, but this doesn't mean that it will end there and that Bitcoin will remain the top crypto for all time. It might eventually be outgunned by a more efficient and popular coin soon in the future.
Activity: 61

yes, I agree bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen. Bitcoin is father of coin, ethereum is mother of token.
Activity: 21
 I agree, Bitcoin is the first used and the most valuable crypto currency so it is the king of this currencies, it have also the highest price. eTH is the queen because its considered the second crypto currency after BTC and the first valuable altcoin right now.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
Since 2015 BTC and ETH are the most popular cryptos until now, more than 2 years no others crypto can replace it. They are will continuously become the biggest crypto in the next acouple years. Easy adoption of BTC and ETH was make the community become bigger. Their blockchain also given benefits for many startups in the world to increase their product and service.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
no, i disagree because in my opinion bitcoin is king but queen is Litecoin not Ethereum.

Would not agree with the lite coin at this current position to be queen as it has huge way to go in future to even reach anywhere near to eth . On other hand eth is going strong this year to an extent and may continue to do so and rise further.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
no, i disagree because in my opinion bitcoin is king but queen is Litecoin not Ethereum.
Activity: 80

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

Oh God! And yet you are here.
You shouldve created a forum naming it with the one you are advertising. Wavestalk? No. That doesnt sound good.

Eth aint queen and there is still many changes that needs to happen. All of this coins once used by so many people will have the same problem like bitcoin and ethereum does.
There should be a minimum transsction just so to prevent this traffic from happening again.

no i am not advertising, i am simply correcting market information,

ethereum has high transaction costs, as does bitcoin, people have to understand the konsequenzes of that, 60 usd transaction costs are unacceptable for something that once marketed itself to the world with low transaction costs,
yes I agree because bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and if Ethereum become queen altcoin many people will do its activity in altcoin because have good growth then that I agree because many people choose to invest and do trading every day hence I strongly agree

Yes I agree that bitcoin is the king and the queen the ETH. See also the great achievements of the bitcoin and ETH. But for me I much favor in the bitcoin as many believe and want to invest in bitcoin. The bitcoin as big profit so many investors here. So I agree that the question of the bitcoin is king.
Activity: 196

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

Oh God! And yet you are here.
You shouldve created a forum naming it with the one you are advertising. Wavestalk? No. That doesnt sound good.

Eth aint queen and there is still many changes that needs to happen. All of this coins once used by so many people will have the same problem like bitcoin and ethereum does.
There should be a minimum transsction just so to prevent this traffic from happening again.

no i am not advertising, i am simply correcting market information,

ethereum has high transaction costs, as does bitcoin, people have to understand the konsequenzes of that, 60 usd transaction costs are unacceptable for something that once marketed itself to the world with low transaction costs,
yes I agree because bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and if Ethereum become queen altcoin many people will do its activity in altcoin because have good growth then that I agree because many people choose to invest and do trading every day hence I strongly agree
Activity: 187
I have a slightly different comparison. I think that crypto-currencies are the same projects as in real life. If we take bitcoin, then it seems to me that it is a kind of fiat money without which in crypto currency is simply nowhere, and ETH is the foundation for the city on which buildings are built.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Butcoin is the best cryptocurrency that ever made. And bitcoin is the most highest and top grossing crypto value that is known by many and most of all the cryptocurrency users. People may think that bitcoin is nonsense and not useful, but it is not. Bitcoin is the king of crypto and ethereum may be the Queen if their will be. Because the ethereum is the second to the highest cryptocurrency in all over the world. So it may be.
Activity: 172
Yes.I agree with you.Because Bitcoin is a world first cryptocurrency and Ethereum is second place.So I think you right.Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: